View File

Image result for wonder woman logo

CBBE Ported Outfit from Injustice 2

Special thanks to @VictoriaG for requesting this!

This is a port of Wonder Woman's outfit and Godkiller sword to Fallout 4. 

The outfits include:

Wonder Woman's Armor, compete with harness, bracers, gloves, and tiara.  The tiara can be worn separately. 

Godkiller sword (based on 1h sword)

The outfit is meant for CBBE females has bodyslide files included.  Males will wear Grognak's outfit, but still have the same damage resists.  The armor has fairly high damage resistance, including lining, legendary, and weave modification slots.

The outfit pieces and sword can be crafted at the Chem station under Utility or consoled to the player by "help wonder 4 armo" OR "help godkiller 4 weap" and "player.additem <ref_id>"

image.png

ScreenShot206.png

ScreenShot205.png

ScreenShot204.png

ScreenShot202.png

ScreenShot201.png

ScreenShot200.png

ScreenShot199.png

ScreenShot198.png

ScreenShot197.png

Thank you so much for this, ever since Batman vs Superman I've wanted this armor for my character in Fallout 4. It looks stunning in game and fits the cbbe body really well. I also really like how balanced the armor and sword is in the game, they both should be powerful but not so much the game becomes too easy and I think you got the balance just right. :smile:

Not the best picture but I'll try to take some better ones later. 

20180324205507_1.thumb.jpg.46b5daf97a3ba13e0563ea89b5a79fdb.jpg

I can make more, if I can find the assets.  This one happened to be available through an XNALara contributor.  I was thinking about doing the Superman suit next, as @chuckdm suggested.  Will take a bit of time, but should be do-able.

In the meanwhile, I reached out to NetherRealms to get the official asset permission to use the direct game assets - this way I don't need to port a port - if that makes sense :smile:

Just now, VictoriaG said:

I noticed the mod was removed from Nexus?

Yeah... within hours of posting it.  It was pulled down for DMCA.  I have a pending request with NetherRealms for use of the assets to post it on Nexus again - but we'll see if they agree.  In the meanwhile.... same version is here.

• 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

Thanks for sharing! I've been waiting for someone to upload a Wonder Woman outfit that is close to how it is shown in movies and games. However, I noticed that putting on the tiara does something weird to the right wrist. 

Fixed!  Thanks for letting me know.  I must not have noticed during testing. :smile:  The issue was leftover bone weighting and scaling from the Armor Addon used as a template for this tiara.

12 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

Fixed!  Thanks for letting me know.  I must not have noticed during testing. :smile:  The issue was leftover bone weighting and scaling from the Armor Addon used as a template for this tiara.

Thanks for the fix!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...