• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

firstly ... fantastic work but would it be at all possible for the esp name to be changed as lazman on nexus has the old style outfit and i am currently doing a playthrough with as many comicbook heroine outfits as i can find in it ... and unfortunately i cant have both yours and the older style together as the esp on both are the same name and it wants to over ride both the esp and a couple of other files as well :(

will keep my fingers crossed but if not possible ... so be it ... will just have to go without one or the other ... sigh

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/22/2020 at 1:29 PM, Humane said:

Too bad the writing is gibberish. And there is no F in Greek, it's Φ.

Good thing they come from Themyscira then and not Greece, they had a few centuries for their alphabet to diverge. Anyway just came to see if there was any posts with the outfit parted out, still love it =.

• 1 year later...

Hello i like this mod so very much everything is working fine but i have a  problem with the body glitch issues and only  happens every time when i am in 1st person crouching down while using any long range weapon with scope such as sniper there this texture where part of the body is completely blocking the view how can i fixed this? here is a picture of it and the weapon i am using from combine arms and yes i am also using the mod called see through scope 

enb2022_6_13_19_54_26.jpg

enb2022_6_13_19_54_47.jpg