3 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Have you tried to force an approach in the debug menu? If those don’t work either then probably it didn’t install correctly. 

If those work, then you just haven’t gotten lucky (or unlucky?) yet.

But if you don’t get approached naturally (even with chances set very high), it could be the following:

You’re not naked or are using some mod that modifies your players naked body so that this mod doesn’t think you’re naked. If you suspect this, then try turning on “clothed approach” setting to see if that changes anything. 

I have tried using the clothed approach but nothing happens still.

The debug works as far as getting approached but fails to start animations...

On 10/24/2018 at 1:55 AM, tedii said:

I have tried using the clothed approach but nothing happens still.

The debug works as far as getting approached but fails to start animations...

I am having a similar issue with the animations. I get through the dialog, then the npc will run back to do whatever they were doing.

52 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Have you guys done a clean save when upgrading to v1.0.0? Otherwise, it wont install properly with AAF, and animations will not work.

Which AAF version are you using?

I updated Fallout 4 just last week at last, have latest version. NMM is showing version 25 beta 

After the update began new game. why I set Steam update at a time my computer is never on

to avoid needing clean saves hassles mid play-through :)

Just got this mod, the dialog works but the animation does not even though I have all the required mods.  It gives me the error saying there are no animations with said tag. Do you need a clean save if this is your first install? Or do I need extra animations, if so could you link a few?

9 minutes ago, doofabob said:

Hey I can't see the animations any ideas on why? Like they approach and the dialog works but when i'm through they just go back to there regular thing.

Test that you can get animations to work in the first place. This looks like an incorrect installation of AAF. 

I absolute love this mod!  I say, by chance are you taking any suggestions, Twistedtrebla?  If you are, I have one for you:  Since RSE parted from the "going another round" mechanic, I think it would be really cool to add a similar feature of sorts where there is an option to have another round.  For example, if the player is submissive, after the scene ends, a dialog or series of dialogs comes up where the NPC may say something like "Call me your daddy!" or "Were you even trying?" or makes the PC beg or something.  The PC then responds an affirm in the submissive or is otherwise forced in another go with the harasser.  Something like this would be sooooo cool.  Just a thought.  :) 

Something about this mod isn't working right. I'm not sure what, I'm not sure how, but many people are having the problem on the AAF version, it seems. Approaches never trigger outside the debug menu, and even successful approaches don't trigger animations.

Is it from starting without the stats system installed and then installing it later? Either way, I have more information. When I trigger a debug approach, using the resist command doesn't actually consume any willpower. So the mod isn't communicating with other mods, for one reason or another.

4 hours ago, Yuni said:

Something about this mod isn't working right. I'm not sure what, I'm not sure how, but many people are having the problem

I am having no issues with approaches. But I have only Dom approaches active for now, Read earlier of bug about the fan approaches so to check, running mod with Dom only for now.

So far its doing everything as I have it setup for. Cool-down timers too.

Attributes are also working

Wear, willpower, self esteem, Sub/Dom amount are all altering after an approach event. 

Resisted and submitted are altering the 'type' of animation used too.

That is if its a forced animation if resist was chosen.

Right now I can't be happier with way its working. 

1 hour ago, Astrarella said:

I am having no issues with approaches. But I have only Dom approaches active for now, Read earlier of bug about the fan approaches so to check, running mod with Dom only for now.

So far its doing everything as I have it setup for. Cool-down timers too.

Attributes are also working

Wear, willpower, self esteem, Sub/Dom amount are all altering after an approach event. 

Resisted and submitted are altering the 'type' of animation used too.

That is if its a forced animation if resist was chosen.

Right now I can't be happier with way its working. 

You might referring to the CTDs that happened after Fan approaches that I posted about in this thread. But then, after testing a lot more, I found that even Dom approaches and AAF Violate also caused CTDs. I surmised that it was the save file that was the problem, not the mod. I have not experienced any CTDs related to this mod after starting a new game. I updated my issues in this thread too. 

To cut a long story short, the Fan approaches aren't more bugged than Dom ones. If Dom approaches are working for you, then Fan approaches should work too. 

6 hours ago, Yuni said:

Something about this mod isn't working right. I'm not sure what, I'm not sure how, but many people are having the problem on the AAF version, it seems. Approaches never trigger outside the debug menu, and even successful approaches don't trigger animations.

Is it from starting without the stats system installed and then installing it later? Either way, I have more information. When I trigger a debug approach, using the resist command doesn't actually consume any willpower. So the mod isn't communicating with other mods, for one reason or another.

This mod works. I've been enjoying it ever since it was converted to AAF. If AAF animations don't start for you, you need to check that you've installed AAF correctly.

This mod requires Sex Attributes Framework installed first. If you didn't install it first, it could be the source of your problems with the mod. Now that you have both installed, but in the wrong order, I'd suggest loading a save where neither had been installed and then run some tests. Be sure that your AAF is correctly installed as well, of course.

Further Testing:

The reported problems appear to be related to installation.

IF the player installs SexualHarassment but does NOT install the stat system because they did not notice it was required, the mod will not work for the remainder of the save file, even if the player later installs the stat system.

Normally this would not cause a problem, as in Skyrim or with other mods, a missing requirement will force a game crash before the player can even go anywhere, but this mod does not have that crash. So if someone only notices it as a requirement after they've started and says "whoops, forgot something" then installs it... Sexual Harassment stays broken.

On a clean install with RSE, the Stat System, AND SexualHarassment all installed, from a new game, everything works fine.

With no good alternative to the long, drawn out starting sequence of Fallout 4, this may be what is causing so many people to goof.

I hope this solution helps others who had my problem.

Edit: Note, I am not complaining, I document my solutions when I find them so others who are Google Searching can use them. :) The mod is wonderful now that I've properly got everything working, and I didn't have any progress to lose, I was still in the testing phase!

This is an interesting mod and I'll be watching it's development but I uninstalled it for a few reasons.

• Once Nora has 0 willpower (and spirit) it never seems to recover which creates an annoying 'loop' of sorts where the submissive level keeps decreasing and it seems impossible to break out of it.
  • The aggressive harassers are too aggressive, they follow even fast travel.  I realize harassment is part of the mod and that's cool but they shouldn't be able to track that far.   (Maybe have them 'give up' at a certain range but flag or have an angry stat increment?)
  • The dialog is the same each time, is there a way to randomize or have it pull from a json file in Data\* somewhere?
  • In MCM there should be an option to reset the stats (as a debug option)
  • The debuffs (wear/psych/etc) are too much, got to a ridiculous point where Nora's speed was about 20% normal.   Maybe have a cap?

Ideas:

• Aggressive dominating NPCs should get a point where they use DDs or always do rough/bound animations (I realize this is limited by animations that are available.)  (All as options)

(Edited for clarity and spelling errors.)

3 hours ago, poplan said:

This is an interesting mod and I'll be watching it's development but I uninstalled it for a few reasons.

• Once Nora has 0 willpower it never seems to recover which creates an annoying 'loop' of sorts where the submissive level keeps decreasing and it seems impossible to break out of it.
  • The aggressive harassers are too aggressive, they follow even fast travel.  I realize harassment is part of the mod and that's cool but they shouldn't be able to track that far.   (Maybe have them 'give up' at a certain range but flag or have an angry stat increment?)
  • The dialog is the same each time, is there a way to randomize or have it pull from a json file in Data\* somewhere?
  • In MCM there should be an option to reset the stats (as a debug option)
  • The debuffs (wear/psych/etc) are too much, got to a ridiculous point where Nora's speed was about 20% normal.   Maybe have a cap?

Ideas:

• Aggressive domainating NPCs should get a point where they use DDs or always do rough/bound animations (I realize this is limited by animations that are available.)

Your idea would force people to use DD that dont want to have DD in their play.  Would definatly make this or keep it as an option.   I uninstalled for almost the same reasons though my issue is once spirit reaches 0 it never returns, it stays at 0.  I like the concept, but more looking for some type of relationship building mod thet may include some light BDSM or you can make it light depending on options you have turned on.  My Issue with any mod that requires DD with no option to turn it off is this:  If an aggressor slaps a DD on you and you havent been to Goodneighbor yet or dont happen to have a key on you, it is 99.9999999999% impossible to break loose and you have to load a previous save.  The settings to try and break loose are way too extreme, so I dont activate DD 

2 hours ago, Boceifus said:

Your idea would force people to use DD that dont want to have DD in their play.  Would definatly make this or keep it as an option.   I uninstalled for almost the same reasons though my issue is once spirit reaches 0 it never returns, it stays at 0.  I like the concept, but more looking for some type of relationship building mod thet may include some light BDSM or you can make it light depending on options you have turned on.  My Issue with any mod that requires DD with no option to turn it off is this:  If an aggressor slaps a DD on you and you havent been to Goodneighbor yet or dont happen to have a key on you, it is 99.9999999999% impossible to break loose and you have to load a previous save.  The settings to try and break loose are way too extreme, so I dont activate DD 

I always think stuff like that should be optional for exactly that reason.   I edited my post to reflect that.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Loller99 said:

Is it normal that custom armor mods are considered being naked by this mod?

I was going to answer in my thread, but can do so here... if this mod looks at nudity the way I do (slot 33 and slot 45) then it is possible that your clothing or armor mods may not have slots and as such, are not seen by the GetWornItem check as they could be missing a slot number. If so, no mod will see them in terms of nudity... Id look at the clothing or armor pieces in FO4Edit and see if there is a slot index # assigned to them.

• 3 weeks later...