On 5/13/2018 at 2:46 AM, AstorReinhardt said:

I was told to come here as some of my issues might be related to this mod.

My issue is animations are missing...or seem to be? There are some instances where my character will not get raped. Seems to be non-humans triggering this. Super Mutants and Ghouls can't rape my character in combat. My character will surrender and get on their knees, the enemies will come over but nothing will happen. The ghoul one happened when a random ghoul ran up to me at the Slog and demanded sex. I agree and the ghoul walks away. No animations start, no sounds...nothing. And he'll keep following me and demanding sex.

I've posted here, in the Four Play main thread and on RSE's thread. I need help and I can't seem to figure out what mod is causing these issues or if it's multiple mods. I do have three issues. So they might all be different mods...no idea.

These are the adult mods I'm running in load order:

four_play_resources.esm

TortureDevices.esm

four_play_Nudesuits.esm

CombatStripLite.esp

FPAttributesHUD.esp

FPAttributes.esp

FP_SexualHarassment.esp

four_play.esp

FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp

FP_RSE.esp

FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp

FPESuperMutantAddon.esp

FPEDogAddon.esp

Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp

Am I missing something, is the load order wrong? Help?

You forgot to install HUD framework

• 5 weeks later...
21 hours ago, ironcolklink said:

Every time I finish talking with a harasser, he says hes going to rape me or your a good slut or one of those lines, and then just walks away. Any way to fix this?

Your Fourplay install is not working.

On 5/13/2018 at 1:46 AM, AstorReinhardt said:

I was told to come here as some of my issues might be related to this mod.

My issue is animations are missing...or seem to be? There are some instances where my character will not get raped. Seems to be non-humans triggering this. Super Mutants and Ghouls can't rape my character in combat. My character will surrender and get on their knees, the enemies will come over but nothing will happen. The ghoul one happened when a random ghoul ran up to me at the Slog and demanded sex. I agree and the ghoul walks away. No animations start, no sounds...nothing. And he'll keep following me and demanding sex.

I've posted here, in the Four Play main thread and on RSE's thread. I need help and I can't seem to figure out what mod is causing these issues or if it's multiple mods. I do have three issues. So they might all be different mods...no idea.

These are the adult mods I'm running in load order:

four_play_resources.esm

TortureDevices.esm

four_play_Nudesuits.esm

CombatStripLite.esp

FPAttributesHUD.esp

FPAttributes.esp

FP_SexualHarassment.esp

four_play.esp

FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp

FP_RSE.esp

FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp

FPESuperMutantAddon.esp

FPEDogAddon.esp

Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp

Am I missing something, is the load order wrong? Help?

Dont know if you have figured this out yet but heres your problem:

You are using Crazy's rug animations. You need the gun version for FP. You can install both or just the gun version, but with rug version the animations wont play out.

Umm ^^ hai, I am trying to use your mod and I did all the things correctly on a new game and when I am approached the dialogue happens and then no animations play or anything after the choices are made, the character I interacted with stands idle a sec or two looking at me and then just resumes what they are doing? what could I be doing wrong? I thought it might be because my character is a Pone but it did not work with a human either so I am out of ideas, I have the animations installed too  and not the gun one >.<   

I also tried with clothed turned off and on and clothes off and on, same result, I know the animations work because If I use the gun I see the animation play

Happy Peen Pone.png

Hey, great mod. It works fine for the most part, only deal is the fact that my animations aren't starting, dialogues go OK, but when the time comes nothing happens. Apparently the bug only happens with non-humans. (Forgive me if I spell anything wrong, I am not a native speaker)

EDIT: Nevermind, it happens to everybody, even humans (All my other FP addons are working0

This is my load order: 

four_play_resources.esm

four-play_Nudesuits.esm

FP_Attributes.esm

FP_SexualHarassment.esm

Vinfamy_CP.esm

FP_Autonomy.esm

FP_Kidnapped.esm

FP_Violate.esm

FP_Prostitution.esm

FP_VanillaFudge.esm

FP_FamilyPlanning.esm

four_play.esm

4playSEU.esm

FO4_Animations_by_Leito.esm

53 minutes ago, DoggieStyleSlut said:

Hey, great mod. It works fine for the most part, only deal is the fact that my animations aren't starting, dialogues go OK, but when the time comes nothing happens. Apparently the bug only happens with non-humans. (Forgive me if I spell anything wrong, I am not a native speaker)

Ah! I thought so ! thanks for confirming, this was bugging me alot >.<

With RSE getting an AAF facelift I have begun thinking about trying it out but I am really liking this and Attributes quite a lot with RSE. Whats required to get these 2 great mods to work with AAF? Seeing the amount of effort Flashy is having to put in says it might not be easy but I am very limited on the code side. Just curiosity getting the best of me. Thanks for some very fun ideas and in game stories.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there an animation for rape/sex scene?  from what i experienced my character just stands still as well of the raper, motionless until the time runs out. I'm enjoying this mod and that issue makes it doll.  

22 hours ago, phuku said:

Is there an animation for rape/sex scene?  from what i experienced my character just stands still as well of the raper, motionless until the time runs out. I'm enjoying this mod and that issue makes it doll.  

Sound's like it could be a load order problem or something is missing?  you will need to check you installed your mods correctly. I would help more but I do not know what mods you have installed and what order they are. So if you could post you load order. ?

8 hours ago, KingOfBel said:

I can't tell if I'm not looking well enough or if theres really no mod that actually lets me dominate and rape enemies instead.

All I keep finding are mods where the player gets dominated.

Sorry for double post. There is a mod that lets you disable and rape enemies in combat. It's called 4play violate +dd2

Has anyone got this + the sex scenes to work through the AAF fourplay proxy? If I completely remove fourplay and the community patch and instead use the AAF proxy, nothing happens after the conversation when being approach by an NPC.