what are the major mods?

Just request a list without any precision (in my opinion) is a near non-sense. Each peoples  looking for something different. With hundreds mods we can't respond...

Because you posted in adult section I assume search adult content so you can start (like me) with this topic  and looks into download section what you want.

Personally i started with CBBE /  skimpy outfits / fourplay + vinfamy plugins. One first tutorial i follows is this one.

You can organize your list following tutorials like "Fallout 4 Mod List and Load Order Guide" on nexus.

There are not really any set must have mod lists for fallout 4 like there mostly for skyrim.

Most of the must have mods for this game depend on what you want to do, do you want to build settlements then your must have list will be built a certain way, want a more combat/survival type game you will have a different mod list.  Sure chances are both lists will have some over lap, but how much will depend on each persons own tastes.

I have seen a few people post there fallout 4 mod list and load order, if you want I can post mine, but like many I have custom edits and merges as part of it, unless I list what those merges include the list is not really that much use.

I'm agree with Polistiro and Varithina as I have 328 mods not including custom patch's and 16gb of merged ba.files. so my list would useless to you. The best advice that I can give you two is to just install Fourplay, get it working and see which mod's are about. It's your fantasy not mine ;)

edited on 21/03/18

Ok if I was to install just ONE mod with FourPlay it would be RSE because it has load's of stuff in it that you can change. try it :smile:

So a question for kiingkiller would be: What do you want to change or add to fallout 4? More enemies to fight? More stuff for settlement building? Weapons, armour, clothes?

I use CBBE by default, as well as AWKCR, settlement keywords extended. I've tried to stick to mods that add lots of content (as opposed to mods that only add individual weapons, armor or clothing.) in one package like Apocalypse accessories, and elinora's wasteland apparel. I've tried to supplement the the vanilla resources with more thematically appropriate or thematically close stuff, but lots of folks don't care about staying in the universe and will happily lots of real world, or alternate universe kinda stuff.

My suggestion is: Go to nexus mods, and click on the "popular (all time)" tab, and just browse from there. The most downloaded and endorsed will be right there, and you can see what other people like and maybe get an idea of what you're looking for yourself.

Archived