More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

After struggling to get everything working right, I'm able to trigger engagements and all, but none of the creatures perform any actual animations. They just stand around doing idle while my female PC does all the animations, timings, etc. Any idea what's up?

Using Skyime SE, Billy's Animations, Hentai Creatures, Horny Creatures of Skyrim, Sailing Rebel's animations.

8 minutes ago, hopeyougetownee said:

After struggling to get everything working right, I'm able to trigger engagements and all, but none of the creatures perform any actual animations. They just stand around doing idle while my female PC does all the animations, timings, etc. Any idea what's up?

Using Skyime SE, Billy's Animations, Hentai Creatures, Horny Creatures of Skyrim, Sailing Rebel's animations.

Do you have fore's creature pack from fnis optional downloads installed?

Creatures are enabled in sexlab? 

8 hours ago, wickedkat said:

Having a issue where the Ash Guardians and The Dwemer Spheres do not move at all. i made sure MNC and A_SOS was after XPMSE but it still doesnt fix theri animations or ai

the SE version of ASOS may have some bad meshes, that or your behavior files are bugged.

try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"

32 minutes ago, azaria777 said:

Creatures and animals just don't have sex with the pc, ways says not interested in mating, even when defeated or any other way creatures just don't any fix?

Does it only happen with your Pc or with other npc's as well?

A solution that has been mostly the fix for it was rebuilding your animation regestry in Slal and register the animations on the first page after hat. Sometimes Anims don't get loaded the first time. (for me they don't but after doing that they all are working.) can't remember how often i posted that xD
Hope it helps you too

4 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Does it only happen with your Pc or with other npc's as well?

A solution that has been mostly the fix for it was rebuilding your animation regestry in Slal and register the animations on the first page after hat. Sometimes Anims don't get loaded the first time. (for me they don't but after doing that they all are working.) can't remember how often i posted that xD
Hope it helps you too

i don't know how to do that tho ? don't even know whats slal xD

18 minutes ago, Juan_Carlos9 said:

Out of nowhere, I lost several creature animations (namely the Chaurus). Like none of them are even registering. Its as if someone deleted the files. Any idea how to fix?

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 750, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

9. if SLAL Packs are not being listed in SLAL try reinstalling/updating JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

I know that Mod Dev's usually don't go for "please create an animation for (insert specific fetish/action that only I have/want)", but I'm gonna shoot my shot anyways.

Looking for an animation where dogs/wolves/humans hump the legs of a standing female character/player character. Is there a way to do this?

10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

maybe your mod manager is fucking with you.

I wouldn't doubt it. Been noticing that I've also had a few presents in bodyslide *vanish* as well. They still work in game, but I can't do anything in bodyslide. Haven't had a lot of time to troubleshoot that issue, but I'll see if my MNC pack is physically missing these animations and compare to a fresh download. Also will mess with my load order, might be other animation packs / mods fucking with MNC. However if it is an issue with MO2, what can I do?

Fuckin sucks tho. Been wanting to get all my sexy fun time big boi modding done before installed my old mod list. Been stuck in a modding limbo for a while now lol.

20 minutes ago, Juan_Carlos9 said:

might be other animation packs / mods fucking with MNC

unlikely to be other SLAL packs, they don't conflict (unless there is a bad behavior file in one of them, but you would be seeing a different problem if that was the case)

20 minutes ago, Juan_Carlos9 said:

However if it is an issue with MO2, what can I do?

i'm not the best person to ask, i don't use managing programs.

all i know about them is you don't want skyrim to be installed into c:/programs......that and vortex sucks.

are you sure that you installed the other slal packs fully? i know that with billyy's people keep missing some things (eg: the AnimObjects) because they don't scroll down to see all the options when they are installing it.

33 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

unlikely to be other SLAL packs, they don't conflict (unless there is a bad behavior file in one of them, but you would be seeing a different problem if that was the case)

i'm not the best person to ask, i don't use managing programs.

all i know about them is you don't want skyrim to be installed into c:/programs......that and vortex sucks.

are you sure that you installed the other slal packs fully? i know that with billyy's people keep missing some things (eg: the AnimObjects) because they don't scroll down to see all the options when they are installing it.

Shit. I've moved Skyrim SE and all my modding stuff to my D drive. I'm running out of space on my C, so I have been trying to move all my games to my D. Everything initially worked fine, but as I started to mod some more, I have noticed certain things fuck up (obnoxiously glossy skin after removing armor, gap at the wrist seam, animations not loading, mods not scaling things properly, etc). If I do end up moving Skyrim back to my C, i would probably just start over fresh and try again (would be the third time). Like I said, everything was working fine untill now...

And as far as I know, I have installed all my packs correctly. I have made sure to look at the requirements, and as far as I know I've met them all. With that, this is the only animation pack thats fucked up. In fairness, I noticed last night that while I have a bunch of animations loaded, enabled, and registered, only a select few will play in game. If it really is an issue with Skyrim being on my D drive, then I guess I will sink another 7 hours into redoing my mistakes. I've probably fucked so much that it wouldn't be a bad idea to wipe anyways.

Edit: I have a guide I have been following which helped me to set up all my initial sexy mod list and get it working.

Edit 2: Just compared the animations in MNC\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\MNC for both my file and a freshly installed one. Neither have the missing animations. Could my computer be fucking with me? deleting these files before I can even download them? All I did to the fresh install was unpack with 7zip, and look into the file. 

30 minutes ago, Juan_Carlos9 said:

Shit. I've moved Skyrim SE and all my modding stuff to my D drive. I'm running out of space on my C, so I have been trying to move all my games to my D. Everything initially worked fine, but as I started to mod some more, I have noticed certain things fuck up (obnoxiously glossy skin after removing armor, gap at the wrist seam, animations not loading, mods not scaling things properly, etc). If I do end up moving Skyrim back to my C, i would probably just start over fresh and try again (would be the third time). Like I said, everything was working fine untill now...

i think you missed the word "DON'T" in that line, "c:/programs" is a protected folder and it stops many mod tools from working correctly.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

i think you missed the word "DON'T" in that line, "c:/programs" is a protected folder and it stops many mod tools from working correctly.

Looks like I unintentionally lied to ya, turns out I hadn't moved my mods / MO2 files onto my D drive. Just did, and tested things but still no bueno. I did get another pack which I had installed to work, which is cool, and also fixed the issue where certain packs would be loaded but animations would not play (as well as a few other unrelated issues). HOWEVER I am still missing the original animations I posted about.