Okay I give up. I can not for the life of me figure out how to get things working.

I can't get any animations to play, I trigger the dialog with an npc, they follow me to desired location, everything gets striped , characters get lined up, then they just stand there.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling all mods, I've tried running FNIS, and that only make things worse (everyone is stuck in a t pose), I've triple checked for all mod requirements.

I just don't know what to do at this point. I'll post any information needed, just need some insight on what I did wrong.

17 minutes ago, Malvazar said:

I've tried running FNIS, and that only make things worse (everyone is stuck in a t pose)

This is a fatal problem - running FNIS is required for any new animations to show up in Skyrim.  If you are getting T poses something is broken.

Suggestions:

- check you are not mixing any Special Edition mods with Oldrim mods

- post a copy of your FNIS output - if there are any warnings they must be dealt with as warnings in FNIS are usually serious

Mkay here is the output I'm getting from FNIS.

FNIS Behavior V7.2   3/15/2018 3:13:07 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNISBase V7.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 45 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00  ( 14 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

2919 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

i'm getting t pose as well.. and as far as i can tell i've done everything the way it says to install it.. i could use help with this issue myself...

FNIS Behavior V7.2   3/15/2018 4:25:13 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.23.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Reading 0Sex_0MF_D V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_K V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_M V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_R V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_S V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_U V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_EMF_A V?.? ...
Reading BBLSmusic V1.0 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE V1.8.3 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE - BDSM V1.1.0 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISFlyer V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SMSkyrim V?.? ...
Reading zzEstrus V2.15  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 12 alternate animations) ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_F V?.? ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_M V?.? ...

2 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 19 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 7 total groups: 35 added file slots: 214 alternate files: 30

3381 animations for 19 mods successfully included (character)

Duplicate AnimEvent zzEstrusTentacle02S7 for character, mods zzEstrus and zzEstrus
Missing AnimFile zzEstrusTentacle02S7.hkx for character, mod zzEstrus
Missing AnimFile zzEstrusTentacle02S81.hkx for character, mod zzEstrus
Missing AnimFile zzEstrusTentacle02S82.hkx for character, mod zzEstrus
Missing AnimFile zzEstrusTentacle02S83.hkx for character, mod zzEstrus
Missing AnimFile zzEstrusTentacle02S84.hkx for character, mod zzEstrus
Missing AnimFile zzEstrusTentacle02S85.hkx for character, mod zzEstrus
Missing AnimFile zzEstrusTentacle02S86.hkx for character, mod zzEstrus
Missing AnimFile zzEstrusTentacle02E8.hkx for character, mod zzEstrus
 9 possible consistence issues

i would like to add that it is my pc and my npcs doing the t pose all animals are working just fine

3 hours ago, Malvazar said:

Mkay here is the output I'm getting from FNIS.

FNIS Behavior V7.2   3/15/2018 3:13:07 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)

I believe you have the wrong skeleton installed - you want XPMSE (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000).

1 hour ago, smokingwalnut said:

i'm getting t pose as well.. and as far as i can tell i've done everything the way it says to install it.. i could use help with this issue myself...

FNIS Behavior V7.2   3/15/2018 4:25:13 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.23.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Since you are using SSE I would triple-check that every mod in that list is a special edition version.  Not sure otherwise.

ok so i searched my mods and they seem to all be for se skyrim so i don't know if that is the issue.. i do have alot and i might of missed something so i decided to try to show my load order that loot set up for me.. some mods don't show up in loot so i don't know where they are in the order like hdt or cbp  bodies, sliders, presets  some skin textures and such. but here is my loot order regardless and keep in mind i am still new to pc modding and my game runs everything in this list except for fnis has t pose.. also i am used to xbox one skyrim modding so i don't trust myself to change the loot order because i hear the setup is differant than xbox one..

skyrim loot load order.txt

i did this with note ++ if you can't open it and are interested in seeing if this is my issue i can just copy paste it but i'm sure it's a large post.

i could really use help as this is the only issue i have. i've been at this for over two weeks now learning as i go, watching videos and reading lots of info.. this seems to be my last roadblock before i can actually start playing my skse.. wish this would of been as easy as modding my fallout 4 game.. lol i am thankful for the help also i have been at this a while..

Fraid I'm out of ideas for you two, perhaps someone else will have some ideas.  Would suggest reviewing the FNIS download page in detail for any FAQs ect that may point towards the problem (wrong versions/skeletons/Mod Organizer screwups ect).  Good luck.

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Fraid I'm out of ideas for you two, perhaps someone else will have some ideas.  Would suggest reviewing the FNIS download page in detail for any FAQs ect that may point towards the problem (wrong versions/skeletons/Mod Organizer screwups ect).  Good luck.

thanks for trying man. you're the only one who did.. lol

8 hours ago, smokingwalnut said:

ok so i searched my mods and they seem to all be for se skyrim so i don't know if that is the issue.. i do have alot and i might of missed something so i decided to try to show my load order that loot set up for me.. some mods don't show up in loot so i don't know where they are in the order like hdt or cbp  bodies, sliders, presets  some skin textures and such. but here is my loot order regardless and keep in mind i am still new to pc modding and my game runs everything in this list except for fnis has t pose.. also i am used to xbox one skyrim modding so i don't trust myself to change the loot order because i hear the setup is differant than xbox one..

skyrim loot load order.txt

i did this with note ++ if you can't open it and are interested in seeing if this is my issue i can just copy paste it but i'm sure it's a large post.

i could really use help as this is the only issue i have. i've been at this for over two weeks now learning as i go, watching videos and reading lots of info.. this seems to be my last roadblock before i can actually start playing my skse.. wish this would of been as easy as modding my fallout 4 game.. lol i am thankful for the help also i have been at this a while..

"they seem to all be for se skyrim" is not good enough. Having just one NOT for SSE makes everyone t-pose.

Try the "HKX compatibility Check" patch.

Make sure you have the 32bit version of FNIS for oldrim, 64bit version for SE. First suspect not avaivable for SE would be Estrus, but i might be wrong. 

To be sure everything is for the right version i'd recommend to start from scratch, meaning

Download a few basic mods (i.e sexlab  requirements) double check you have the right version, install them, run FNIS, see if it's working. 

Repeat with a few more. If it stops working at some point, you have at least a clue which mod out of 5 might be the reason, instead one out of 100. ;)

thanks for the tips fellas, i'll try out those options.

FNIS Behavior V7.2   3/16/2018 8:53:27 AM

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE"

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_D_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_K_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_M_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_R_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_S_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_U_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_EMF_A_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading BBLSmusic V1.0 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE V1.8.3 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE - BDSM V1.1.0 ...
Reading FNISFlyer V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SMSkyrim V?.? ...
Reading zzEstrus V2.15  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 12 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS__ESG_0ER_F_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS__ESG_0ER_M_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

19 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 36 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 7 total groups: 35 added file slots: 214 alternate files: 30

3381 animations for 19 mods successfully included (character).
 9 Warning(s).

this is what came up.. i'm confused about estrus it says it is for skse on nexus?

and it seems osex isn't se? is there not an se version? like i said i'm new to pc modding and i've been trying to do my research on things but it is alot to take in.. i am curious though if osex isn't gonna cut it is sexlab any better? or is that outdated as well?

On 3/16/2018 at 8:50 AM, smokingwalnut said:

thanks for the tips fellas, i'll try out those options.

-snip-

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_D_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_K_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_M_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_R_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_S_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_U_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_EMF_A_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS__ESG_0ER_F_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS__ESG_0ER_M_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

9 Warning(s).

ok i do not use Skyrim SE and from reading this FNIS is telling you that OSEX and zzEstrus (at least the versions it sees installed) are not for SE (skyrim special edition 

which is not the same thing as SKSE {skyrim script extender}).

i would suggest try removing those 2 mods (and anything that is dependent on them) and re-run FNIS again and see if that fixes your problem.

thank you everyone who responded estrus was fine but it was the osex mod that was causing my issues. uninstalled it and eveything worked fine even estrus.. now i just gotta learn the process for converting osex to se version.. lol but i'll hold off on that because at this point i just want to play the damn game.

fore. i wanted to thank you for the amazing mod and i hope you keep up the good work sir.. thanks again everyone my issue is solved.. can't say much else other than you guys are the best. :smile:

• 3 months later...

I have a similar issue:

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   6/26/2018 5:09:42 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAP_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 45 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack+_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00  ( 14 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

3220 animations for 8 mods successfully included (character).
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included..
 3 Warning(s).

• 1 year later...

I'm having problems with FNIS and Sexlabs. Everything is stuck in a T pose. Here's the output

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

No GENDER directory male
 1 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

1461 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character).
 3 Warning(s).

4 hours ago, Fiber04 said:

I'm having problems with FNIS and Sexlabs. Everything is stuck in a T pose. Here's the output

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

No GENDER directory male
 1 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

1461 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character).
 3 Warning(s).

Running LE mods in SE?

• 7 months later...
On 6/27/2018 at 12:14 AM, Sorondos said:

I have a similar issue:

Hide contents

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   6/26/2018 5:09:42 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAP_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 45 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack+_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00  ( 14 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

3220 animations for 8 mods successfully included (character).
 3 Warning(s).

SexLab LE will report V1.62 for all included, you have the SE version of SLAP installed. and check that for ZAZ, too.

• 2 years later...

just the 2 warnings. im very confused. i managed to fix problems 5 or 6 times that wouldnt let the game start, but i cant figure this shit out.

Reading Defeat V5 ... 
Reading DeviousFollowers V1.00 ... 
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V9.0 ... 
Reading FlowerGirlsSE V3.0.2 ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2 ... 
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ... 
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ... 
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ... 

12 hours ago, uncertainleadership said:

12 hours ago, uncertainleadership said:

and the answer is still the same after 3 years. Wrong mods for the wrong version. Mods for LE don't work with SE most of the time and need converted versions. Do exist, you can just search for them in the right sections.  It's not hard so figure out if you read the warnings..