[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

Okay so, I was working on modding Eternal Camisole, 24_00 one, trying to make all the goods show when it's wet.

This is what happened. 

BM6pNOm.jpg

https://imgur.com/BM6pNOm

3XipEOj.jpg

https://imgur.com/3XipEOj

Steps I took 

-Extracted the cat 

-Opened up clothes00_wet_EE.dds in GIMP with DDS plugin

-Opened up bura00_00_EE.dds

-Opened up skirt00_wet_EE.dds

-Used Color to Alpha to keep the bra from getting in the way of the nipples when wet, did the same for the other two.

-Saves as DXT3, generated mipmaps

I don't really know about the formats, I just saw it mentioned on PinkCafe and thought I'd give it a go, and I'm used to Skyrim where you always generate mipmaps, was that my mistake?

Obviously the pussy and ass shouldn't be super imposed on the skirt X)

Much love for the costume ID's btw guys <3

I think I might be able to use this method for Neptune as well >;) Neppy WILL show me her Nepples in all outfits SOON soon... 

12 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

Okay so, I was working on modding Eternal Camisole, 24_00 one, trying to make all the goods show when it's wet.

This is what happened. 

BM6pNOm.jpg

https://imgur.com/BM6pNOm

3XipEOj.jpg

https://imgur.com/3XipEOj

Steps I took 

-Extracted the cat 

-Opened up clothes00_wet_EE.dds in GIMP with DDS plugin

-Opened up bura00_00_EE.dds

-Opened up skirt00_wet_EE.dds

-Used Color to Alpha to keep the bra from getting in the way of the nipples when wet, did the same for the other two.

-Saves as DXT3, generated mipmaps

I don't really know about the formats, I just saw it mentioned on PinkCafe and thought I'd give it a go, and I'm used to Skyrim where you always generate mipmaps, was that my mistake?

Obviously the pussy and ass shouldn't be super imposed on the skirt X)

Much love for the costume ID's btw guys <3

Question.
Did you check the image format ? DXT1 or DXT5 (Alpha Channel)
And you only need to generate mipmaps when the file already have it otherwise it's useless and I don't think SK uses mipmaps since the _L files act as a mipmap by itself.

Gonna do a fast test here

First Test

Screenshot_4.thumb.jpg.45664b59ddb914ed9a53e4f952ff7e42.jpg

So Fiddling with Alpha is OK but not all models will have decen't results. If the clothing we are using is like a dress (in this case) when you use alpha near the crotch area  the pussy will appear but it will look like this. But if you use alpha channel in a Tight Skin outfit you will have good results. See the area near her chest for example.
note that The dress area I used just a bit of the Alpha mask while the chest area the amount I used is different .
Gonna mess with other outfit and edit this post adding it as reference.
Second Test (Topping outfit)

5aa87363c7706_toppingoriginal.thumb.jpg.c463a51690be1e5583302ab89a1afe1a.jpg5aa8728d755bf_toppingsuit.thumb.jpg.7869ffb7a33f53c06b92c1468a785a7b.jpg

I Made a mess with the alpha channel in this one and got an Idea in the process. Gonna test it out.

14 minutes ago, The Butler said:

First Test

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_4.thumb.jpg.45664b59ddb914ed9a53e4f952ff7e42.jpg

So Fiddling with Alpha is OK but not all models will have decen't results. If the clothing we are using is like a dress (in this case) when you use alpha near the crotch area  the pussy will appear but it will look like this. But if you use alpha channel in a Tight Skin outfit you will have good results. See the area near her chest for example.
note that The dress area I used just a bit of the Alpha mask while the chest area the amount I used is different .
Gonna mess with other outfit and edit this post adding it as reference.
Second Test (Topping outfit)

Hide contents

5aa8728d755bf_toppingsuit.thumb.jpg.7869ffb7a33f53c06b92c1468a785a7b.jpg

I Made a mess with the alpha channel in this one and got an Idea in the process. Gonna test it out.

Ah okay, DXT5

What I did now was just select only the chest to make more transparent. 

smhv2sG.jpg

https://imgur.com/smhv2sG

I think it might be TOO strong though so I think I might dial it back a little. 

9 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

Whaddya think? I know this is pretty amateur work on all levels but which looks best? (4 links for 2 files just in case BBcode goes meh)

https://i.imgur.com/vhVuD9u.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/smhv2sG.jpg

Tonning the alpha a bit down will make it more realistc , Except you want a Plastic transparent dress. Alo Check her belly button . There is to layers of clothing there so I don't think that should be visible >.<
My Idea didn't go well. But I got other Idea for the people without DLC. Gonna test it.
Removed the Topping outfit (hex editing) and that's what I got.

hmm.thumb.jpg.a9ada4459dc60d3135c5c50d519188aa.jpg

5 minutes ago, The Butler said:

Tonning the alpha a bit down will make it more realistc , Except you want a Plastic transparent dress. Alo Check her belly button . There is to layers of clothing there so I don't think that should be visible >.<
My Idea didn't go well. But I got other Idea for the people without DLC. Gonna test it.
Removed the Topping outfit (hex editing) and that's what I got.

Reveal hidden contents

hmm.thumb.jpg.a9ada4459dc60d3135c5c50d519188aa.jpg

Sorry, I wasn't clear XD

No, I mean, look at the tits specifically, should I "wet" the edges of the dress around the breast or leave it opaque like in the first shot.

Don't worry, the rest of the stuff was just testing I wasn't gonna leave the bellybutton visible, or even touch the rest of the dress other than the breasts.

We're getting closer o3o 

4 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

Sorry, I wasn't clear XD

No, I mean, look at the tits specifically, should I "wet" the edges of the dress around the breast or leave it opaque like in the first shot.

Don't worry, the rest of the stuff was just testing I wasn't gonna leave the bellybutton visible, or even touch the rest of the dress other than the breasts.

We're getting closer o3o 

I think the first shot was better just a little bit more transparent in the first shot would be great.

Hmmm ok than , Guess it worked. Need Testers. It's for those who don't own the bubbles DLC.
School Bloomers C1 - School Bloomers.rar 
Install : Extract in "...\GameData\Model\Costume\FreeCos" and overwrite when asked.
Same method as the Bubbles (it's actually the bubbles >.< but in school bloomers version wtf!) so you will need the Undies Type01 mod.
Download from the main page.
wow.thumb.jpg.4aa2393cc09df575a5fb6011b9e6abf0.jpg

The great process of doing this was full of hardships,tears and effort.
Being able to rename a file is not for everyone . . .
(renamed 29_01(bubble file) to 01_00 and put the original 01_00 file somewhere safe)

PS: Why I always write "Buubles" instead of "Bubbles" ?!
      Because of it I have to edit the post like 5 time correcting all the "buubles" wtf

15 minutes ago, The Butler said:

Hmmm ok than , Guess it worked. Need Testers. It's for those who don't own the bubbles DLC.
School Bloomers C1 - School Bloomers.rar 
Install : Extract in "...\GameData\Model\Costume\FreeCos" and overwrite when asked.
Same method as the Bubbles (it's actually the bubbles >.< but in school bloomers version wtf!) so you will need the Undies Type01 mod.
Download from the main page.
wow.thumb.jpg.4aa2393cc09df575a5fb6011b9e6abf0.jpg

The great process of doing this was full of hardships,tears and effort.
Being able to rename a file is not for everyone . . .
(renamed 29_01(bubble file) to 01_00 and put the original 01_00 file somewhere safe)

PS: Why I always write "Buubles" instead of "Bubbles" ?!
      Because of it I have to edit the post like 5 time correcting all the "buubles" wtf

So this is a nude mod without the need for the DLC?

22 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

Yep that's more like it :3 Good one.
As for that School bloomers gonna wait a little more before adding to the main post.
btw the credits still goes for Bubblers modder.
ouwn.thumb.jpg.272bc042791e97821176a2054eeec739.jpg

22 minutes ago, Noice123 said:

So this is a nude mod without the need for the DLC?

That's what I intended , hope nothing breaks up >.<

If it goes well , maybe replicating the panties might work too.
But I will leave it for tomorrow.

Two things I will try.
Compare the Undewear hex values (original and modded) and try to replicate it with other underwear. If I'm unable to do so I will switch to the files method.

1 minute ago, The Butler said:

If it goes well , maybe replicating the panties might work too.
But I will leave it for tomorrow.

Two things I will try.
Compare the Undewear hex values (original and modded) and try to replicate it with other underwear. If I'm unable to do so I will switch to the files method.

Good luck.

I'll maybe do a little testing of it in MP tonight but if not tomorrow for sure.

I've been awake since midnight yesterday ^_^; 

Okay guys, what do you think about this?

Transparent Summer Camisole

eul0WnB.jpg

kNLvtG9.jpg

djlgn7Y.jpg

More links

https://imgur.com/eul0WnB

https://imgur.com/kNLvtG9

https://imgur.com/djlgn7Y

Download Link

EternalCamisoleTransparent.zip

I'm leaving the DL, maybe nobody wants it/cares and I don't blame them since maybe I can still improve it quite a bit but if anyone needs nipples through their Eternal Camisole right now before I crash for ageeeees, here ya go.