[I NOW HAVE A DIFFERENT, YET RELATED PROBLEM - T-POSING AFTER USING FNIS GEN.]

So I've been trying for the past 3+ days to get this to work and I'm at my wits end - help!

When I attempt an animation with my female MC and various male NPCs I get a notification that an animation is playing, the characters strip and then the actors just stand - sometimes next to each other, usually inside each other - naked and make noises until they finish and my MC has a cum texture.

That's it.

I'm starting to want to eat my computer.

FNIS: 

FNIS Behavior V7.2   10/03/2018 12:46:38
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.2 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...

2068 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)

I've tried using both XP32 versions. I've reinstalled FNIS multiple times. I've reinstalled the framework, matchmaker etc..

Mods running:

FNIS Behaviour 

XP32 Max Skeleton

Alternate Start

Realistic Ragdolls

NetImmerse

hdtPhysicsExtension

I Love Cleavage

SexLab Framework

SexLab Matchmaker

SOS Full

RaceMenu

SkyUI

Geonox Faces

CBBE 

Please forgive me if I'm retarded. 

It says in big red letters on Fnis page on nexus.

Do not delete those files.

And use only XP32 Max Skeleton

Did see this to.

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)

You should reinstall your skeleton and pick HDT instead, there are not that many new mods that supports the skeleton you have chosen.

7 hours ago, bellend69 said:

Anybody help?

When all NPCs move with the dreaded STIFF "half-T" POSE, then this is NO FNIS bug: YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG DURING INSTALLATION!

• Remove the desktop GenerateFNISforUsers.exe desktop short-cut
  • Re-install FNIS Behavior EXACTLY as described in the "Installation"
  • Fix all errors in the generator's text field, and give note to all warnings - Errors definitely WILL, Warnings CAN indicate causes of the "half-T" problem
  • DON'T try to be smart moving things around
  • DON'T call the generator from within 7Zip, WinRar, ..., and NOT from a folder that you arbitrarily find through the Windows Explorer Search function

If the problem persists AND you are using a LEGAL, STEAM based version of Skyrim then report your problem WITH SUFFICIENT and PRECISE information in the FNIS discussion thread. Always include the contents of the generator's text field (copy/paste) from your last run. And the way you installed FNIS (NMM,MO, manual). And avoid meaningless information like "glitches", "didn't work", "tried all different ways 3 times".

If you have done this correctly its pretty much impossible fnis doesnt work, if you did everything correct and it still doesnt work this involves more knowledge then anyone here can provide you as you then are a special 0.01% case so you may want to do what I underlined and get help from the Mod page itself.

What catches my eye is that you miss serveral lines like these:

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 28,4 % ( 39 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) <----
0_master usage: 5,2 % ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 80 alternate animations) <----

You also have sexlab creature, but no line mentioning it like here

1306 animations for 51 mods successfully included (character)
 3512 animations for 13 mods and 42 creatures successfully included. <----

So the log you posted is not complete provide a new one with all information and also do press the "consistency check" and provide that information aswell.

Also if you use Mod Organizer make sure FNIS files are not overwritten by another mod as there seem to be other mods containing and working with a 0_Master.hkx file

Noteworthy as I have come across this very often in the tech support not saying you are doing it, but as said from my expierience not that unlikely if something that reliably works as FNIS doesnt work for someone. I have witnessed a bunch of "black sheeps" here:

Piracy Precautions

FNIS takes preemptive steps against piracy:

• FNIS checks whether you use a legal Skyrim Steam installation. For this purpose reads the information Steam is setting every time you launch Skyrim with the Steam launcher. If this check fails, you will get a warning in the FNIS output window.
  • FNIS checks whether you are user of the mod pirate site "moddrop". In this case FNIS will abort with an appropriate error message. If you want to use FNIS again, you need to (1) uninstall the moddrop client, (2) uninstall FNIS, including all leftovers in tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users or MO overwrites, respecively (3) re-install FNIS again.

•  

My copy is legit. Got a couple alerts about not using a legit version, but that was because I had reinstalled Skyrim (accidentally deleted the dlc modules and update module, along with an animation module) and as soon as I used steam to launch Skyrim it went away.

I'll try installing FNIS again. I can't say I've had super clean installs of FNIS, usually try to manually install after using Nexus fails (something about a missing language module).

I've done consis checks and they come out clean. I'll post here if anything props after reinstalling.

Many thanks!

Re-installed. I dragged the .rar file of all 3 FNIS modules and activated through NMM. If this is in any way problematic let me know.

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

2326 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

0 possible consistence issues

I'll launch SKSE and let you know if I'm t-posing.

Oof.

Still T-Posing.

Well, I'm going to reinstall FNIS (again), then XP32, then sexlab, generating FNIS once it's installed, once XP32 is installed and once for everytime I install a sexlab module (I'll just be doing framework and matchmaker to test. Wish me luck, I'll post my results once again when I've done so!

If it's still broken I'll check out what you recommended.

Installed FNIS using the NMM button.

Run.

'Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...'

Well, that's odd.

865 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character)

I tracked down all ZaZ bits and bobs and I managed to exclude that from the FNIS reading. This must have something to do with my problem.

But where the hell is it reading defeat and aroused from?! Maybe I overwrote some files when installing them a few days ago?

44 animations for 3 mods successfully included (character)

Removed Defeat V5, but couldn't shake SexLabAroused.
I've decided to reinstall the latest Oldrim version and see if I can get it to overwrite it with a valid version rather than 'V?.?'.

XP32 installed fine, FNIS detected it and ran behaviour files.

Installed SexLab frame, it notes that there are creature files but I'm assuming they just come with SexLab frame. I've uninstalled FNIS creatures, by the way (through FNIS exe).

FNIS Behavior V7.2   11/03/2018 13:47:40
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

1372 animations for 5 mods successfully included (character)

Here goes SexLab Aroused.

Same reading as above.
Hmm.

SexLab Matchmaker. 

Same reading again. I'm heading in game now.

my got the same problem too 

after he install some of the mod he say it working so well

when he start to add some Animation that need SLAL and MNC all the NPC got T - pose

when he add the animation such like Leito SLAL pack and more, after re - run FNIS all NPC stuck in T - Pose

he ask me to fix this shit and i think is he got some problem with skeleton or the animation is didnt compatible with it

so i do the installation with order that i think its right

this is the mod installation order 

- Realistic Ragdoll

- CBBE

- Bodyslide

- NetImmerse

- Racemenu

- HDT Physic

- SOS

- Sexlab Framework 

- Sexlab Aroused

- Creature Framework

- More Nasty Critter

- Hentai Creature

- HDT Bounce and Jiggles 

- HDT Bounce and Jiggles SOS patch

- HDT Bounce and Jiggles Sexlab patch

- XPMSE

are the animation is incompatible with skeleton or what ? or do i mess up with installation order ?

Thanks

PS : Please fast respond, i dont want to make my wife angry after he knew im messing up with my friend's sexy modded game