Bondage Game Mechanics

Hello LoversLab people!

I was wondering. . . are there any games or mods where bondage devices, being restrained, or restraining others is an actual game mechanic that constitutes or at least affects gameplay and isn't just an another lewd decorative setpiece?

I know only the wonderful Devious line of mods for Skyrim and F4 (and I'm maybe playing them a little bit too much), but nothing else comes to mind.
"Cinderella Escape" comes close, but it uses bondage imagery mostly for aesthetics (as far as I've seen), and most of BDSM visual novels I know - just as a part of non-interactive narrative.

Can anyone remember any games with bondage and restraints as a gameplay feature?

• 2 years later...

Search for RJ283778 on sukebei.nyaa.si/, it's a gamed called Yuen Zoku, one of the links has the uncensor and also a translation patch that translates dialogue in the comments. 

I lurk requests for bdsm games all the time and none of the stuff that gets posted is ever good or hard enough. It's always patreon or rpgmaker dross.

Only decent bdsm games I can think of are sealed room breed 1&2 and this one.

You can preview what it's like at this link: view_video.php?viewkey=ph5ee500075d39c

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately this special topic is largely underrepresented. I am waiting since several years for some kind of bondage-slave-tamagochi or detailed bondage simulator. The work of all the Skyrim or Sims4-modders are great, but unfotunately the last details are always missing.

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2020 at 3:55 PM, Dodula said:

Unfortunately this special topic is largely underrepresented. I am waiting since several years for some kind of bondage-slave-tamagochi or detailed bondage simulator. The work of all the Skyrim or Sims4-modders are great, but unfotunately the last details are always missing.

Hi! What kind of last details you're talking about? I'm also very interested in bondage games. I'm even working on my own "perfect" game right now. Unfortunately, it is still very far from being completed. But I'm curious about what exactly people are missing from existing games? And what should be the perfect bondage game?

Perhaps I should create a separate topic for discussion...

On 10/7/2020 at 12:25 PM, Miliana.K said:

Hi! What kind of last details you're talking about? I'm also very interested in bondage games. I'm even working on my own "perfect" game right now. Unfortunately, it is still very far from being completed. But I'm curious about what exactly people are missing from existing games? And what should be the perfect bondage game?

Well, I think about it as I already have written here. Some kind of bondage-simulator were you can applie ropes and gags in the way that you indeed "tie" the ropes or apply a gag. Some kind of rope-physic-programm for example. And then interact with the "slave". Games are always like "start the game-girl is tied". Sawatex was into the right direction with "Kasumi-feel the flash" or "Shibari in the forest".   

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2020 at 1:25 PM, Miliana.K said:

For me it's the escape mechanics tying into the game itself. It's kind of boring when you just pop the key into the slot and off the thing goes and it doesn't affect the rest of the game in any way. The struggle is missing. Maybe something like actually trying to untie/cut the ropes, with progress slowly being made and some decision-making on when to keep at it, or abandon it for now and search further in hopes of a better tool that would get you out of that rope sooner despite the lost time on "travelling" still tied.

But I understand it's largely subjective, so the best game would be with your partner. :) It's just some things that are just too irresponsible to try IRL.

On 10/8/2020 at 10:36 PM, Dodula said:

Well, I think about it as I already have written here. Some kind of bondage-simulator were you can applie ropes and gags in the way that you indeed "tie" the ropes or apply a gag. Some kind of rope-physic-programm for example. And then interact with the "slave". Games are always like "start the game-girl is tied". Sawatex was into the right direction with "Kasumi-feel the flash" or "Shibari in the forest".   

On 10/18/2020 at 1:06 PM, Lowezar said:

For me it's the escape mechanics tying into the game itself. It's kind of boring when you just pop the key into the slot and off the thing goes and it doesn't affect the rest of the game in any way. The struggle is missing. Maybe something like actually trying to untie/cut the ropes, with progress slowly being made and some decision-making on when to keep at it, or abandon it for now and search further in hopes of a better tool that would get you out of that rope sooner despite the lost time on "travelling" still tied.

But I understand it's largely subjective, so the best game would be with your partner. :) It's just some things that are just too irresponsible to try IRL.

Thank you for your responses guys. I've been thinking about something similar. Some kind of 3D bondage sandbox in which devices are accurately simulated and have a realistic effect on the character movement - animations - behavior. Not sure about rope physics right now, its difficult to implement properly and i'm not a big fun of shibari ?

And it should be an escape game with female PC ?  "Lias Rebellion" is an excellent example, its fun to play first time, but its mostly text-based game and hasn't replayability. Games from Alex8778 (Bondage Nightmare, Motel Bondage and developer Office Girl Bondage) are another good examples. Games fully 3D. They have great potential but poorly implemented with terrible character controls and boring gameplay. I will try to avoid such disadvantages.

Anyway, thanks again for the answers. I'm always happy to hear an interesting opinion☺️. And I apologize for my poor English?

There are a couple other games I somewhat enjoyed with some bondage breakout. Emblem Knightess Nord made on RPGM. You're playing a female warrior and during the fights she might get restrained and you have to balance HP (resistance) and MP (pleasure) pools to break out, with several stages of being captured when you fail. The downside to this game is that it's ridiculously easy and you have to screw yourself intentionally to get captured.

https://ulmf.org/threads/emblem-knightess-nord-the-mark-of-lewdness.13694/

There's also another part, "Prison Garb Knight", that's in some ways better, some ways worse in my opinion.

https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-rpgm-none-emblem-knightess-nord-prison-garb-knight-v1-0-ahriman.60078/

Bring google translate mobile app for translation of the text on screen if you can't read Japanese. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just found about Didnapper 2 and other projects of the same team. Really enjoying the breakout minigame: https://f95zone.to/threads/didnapper-2-v3-5-did-games.66743/

It starts slow in the beginning, and you probably have to grind some mobs at the very start to make it through prologue->chapter 1 transition, but it gets a lot more fun from there.

Or you can just "test" from the main menu to get straight to juicy part, but the story adds a bit to that. :)

• 4 months later...
On 5/18/2021 at 8:53 AM, Lowezar said:

Just found about Didnapper 2 and other projects of the same team. Really enjoying the breakout minigame: https://f95zone.to/threads/didnapper-2-v3-5-did-games.66743/

It starts slow in the beginning, and you probably have to grind some mobs at the very start to make it through prologue->chapter 1 transition, but it gets a lot more fun from there.

Or you can just "test" from the main menu to get straight to juicy part, but the story adds a bit to that. :)

I haven't played the 2nd one yet but I really enjoyed the first one. I really want a game similar to the first one where you can stealthily capture or fight and kidnap girls then have lots of bondage fun time with the girls you capture. Lots of different bondage tools.