Is this game good for modding now?

9 minutes ago, phillout said:

Define modding for reals, please.

There are a lot of working mods for FO4 out there. It all depends on what exactly do you want. 

Like, making a serious playthrough with mods that aren't broken. I got another question, what kind of body is mostly used?

Thanks for the swift reply.

10 minutes ago, quickusernamey said:

Like, making a serious playthrough with mods that aren't broken. I got another question, what kind of body is mostly used?

Thanks for the swift reply.

If you want to be 100% sure you wouldn't break your game no matter what mods you install - it ain't gonna happen. It didn't happen to Skyrim in 7 years, there are still broken mods out there. The rules are still the same - don't install 200 mods at once, start small, go slow and read the comments before making a decision.

The most used body mod is CBBE, I guess. 

35 minutes ago, phillout said:

If you want to be 100% sure you wouldn't break your game no matter what mods you install - it ain't gonna happen. It didn't happen to Skyrim in 7 years, there are still broken mods out there. The rules are still the same - don't install 200 mods at once, start small, go slow and read the comments before making a decision.

The most used body mod is CBBE, I guess. 

Haha, I know about skyrim, gotten a tad bit bored of it, so now I'm thinking about starting up fallout 4. What kind of system does fallout 4 use, in terms of sexlab.

The mod scene for Fallout 4 is very good.  There are a lot of high quality quest mods that add a ton of content (links below).  In addition, you'll find all manner of game play changes, weapons, outfits & armors, etc.  I'm playing through "serious" on a survival build with about 400 different mods.  It's stable, no game breaking bugs that I've noticed, etc.

Quest mods I like:

Tales from the Commonwealth (makers of Interesting NPCs)

Fusion City Rising

Outcasts and Remnants ("sequel" to Fusion City Rising)

As for bodies, CBBE is the defacto standard.  Atomic Beauty is up and coming - a different take on the non-vanilla body.  It doesn't have quiet as much support - as CBBE is pretty universal, but it's got a high level of support.  Read about the differences in this thread.

There are also a lot of LoversLab content adult and non-adult - but notably we have Four-Play, which is the sex framework and a lot of quality mods (still in features release) which are adding to the repertoire over time.  Not yet nearly as diverse or feature rich as Skyrim's sex mods, as still a few key components do not yet exist.  Here is a guide on Four-Play installation and some of the mods that it supports.

Archived