Gerbilling Coming Soon To The Sims 4

A new Stuff Packs has been announced out of nowhere (there was no teaser or information regarding it happening typical EA).

You can now take care of a hamster or other small rodent. There is also CAS stuff for Cats and Dogs (sold separately) with some new interactions with cats and dogs such as the fish table.

Coming March 13th, next Tuesday, $10. Oh and they can use a rocket for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_uRr36nQG0

No thanks. $10 for a single add-on to an expansion. Something that should be in a full Pets expansion but seems to be cut from Cats & Dogs to sell for even more money.

I don't even play with Pets in any of the series, and I don't own Cats & Dogs. Even I know this is highway robbery.

Feels a bit shoehorned in straight after the jungle patch!

Could have just as easily been rolled in with it and would've made for a better deal :neutral:

No doubt that we can expect some requests for felching animations,

Anyone not sure what that is...... 

It's similar concept of what EA can do with this EP :sweat_smile:

Guest Zivyx
2 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

I have everything for TS4, but this pack just takes the piss.

EA can stick it up the shareholders EArse.

Should have been implemented into the pets expansion pack to be honest. All of this just reeks of nickle and diming.

6 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Feels a bit shoehorned in straight after the jungle patch!

Could have just as easily been rolled in with it and would've made for a better deal :neutral:

No doubt that we can expect some requests for felching animations,

Anyone not sure what that is...... 

It's similar concept of what EA can do with this EP :sweat_smile:

lol, this is exactly how I feel, yet I'll still end up buying the damn thing.

6 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Well, on the upside for people who want pet sex animations, it should be fairly easy to manage with gerbils. All they have to do is shove it up their backsides. That is it in one easy step.

Hahaha, FauxFurry - but I guess this sims do not think about sex with the gerbils :tongue: but not just sex could be fun...

01_03.18_15-50-08paint.thumb.png.49c91a7b13c361885c6be55025df97aa.png

Archived