Hello friends,

does anyone know a real good rape voice pack?

Like, some good female moaning voices or shouting or anything? Most of the soundpacks are just boring normal moaning, but i dont think that a rape would sound like that.

Maybe someone of you got a secret voice pack on a different modding page or anything xD

Sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, Danny2142 said:

Hello friends,

does anyone know a real good rape voice pack?

Like, some good female moaning voices or shouting or anything? Most of the soundpacks are just boring normal moaning, but i dont think that a rape would sound like that.

Maybe someone of you got a secret voice pack on a different modding page or anything xD

Sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance!

You can make your own, not very hard. Lots of videos you can trim voices out of floating around the net, just search youtube for "woman screaming"

If you want vanilla voices, you can use this: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/318-sexlab-vanilla-voices/

It takes things like "Get it out!" (from the Companions' radiant quests to get an animal out of the NPCs home) and "You're making a mistake!", "This isn't happening..." (those two being from the FemaleEvenToned (Lydia, Carlotta etc) voice - there's "rape victim" type voices for every NPC I think ("unique" NPCs included - Vex, Mirabelle, Karliah, all those. I'm pretty sure Serana's there (haven't played Skyrim for a while, and never really looked that far down as much), but I don't think Valerica is there, unfortunately) and all that stuff. Sounds very great in my opinion. 

As for the sorts of voices/moans that are packaged with SexLab, no idea. Like what was said before, you can make your own, but I haven't bothered, so I don't know how hard it is to do that, especially without a link to a tutorial or something. 

On the topic of voices, does anyone know where the voice clips such as "Fuck me baby make me pregnant for you" and "I want you to cum inside me" and stuff are from?? They were mostly quiet voices, and some were fairly loud, but I've been searching all over for these with no luck. They were great from what I remember. I used to have them ages ago, but don't know where the hell they've gone, so if anyone knows, pls help

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 5/24/2018 at 9:16 AM, coldblackcoffee said:

there's instruction in one of the comment to convert it into sexlab skyrim.

Would that work for SE as well?

Also would it replace a sex voices sounds with those for a rape victim or would it only use those sounds for rape victims while using normal sounds when there is no rape?

Archived