Is there a proper mod that allows me to control or start scenes with specific NPCs and animations?

I'm looking for a mod that gives me the ability to target one or more NPC's (of any race, including creature), give them an animation to play, with the ability to re-align or move the scene.

Perhaps I'm blind and haven't been able to find a proper mod, but for the past year these are the mods that have even come close to what i'm looking for

SexLab Tools - Is basically exactly what i'm looking for, however it hasn't been properly updated in years, and currently doesn't fully work due to papyrus limitations.

Scent of Sex - Is a great mod, but sadly has never fully worked for me with creature animations, getting a rule to work with two specific NPCs was a pain, let alone getting it to work with a specific animation.

Puppet Master - The only mod that's worked for me, but sadly is limited to selecting actors and forcing them to start a scene, without the ability to specify what animation to play, or where.

Follow me for Sex - Exactly what i'm looking for, but for some reason it doesn't support Creature Animations.

But none of them have been enough, Follow me for Sex looked really good when I first saw it, but without support of *any* animation, really kills it for me.

Sexlab's match maker found in the first post of the sexlab thread has spells that you can use to hit the ones that you want to be in the sex scene or you can use it's mass effect spell which will hit everyone close enough to the caster.

In sexlab itself you can go in there and turn off all animations but the one/ones that you want and then use the O key to change to the one that you want when the animations are playing.

12 hours ago, myuhinny said:

Sexlab's match maker found in the first post of the sexlab thread has spells that you can use to hit the ones that you want to be in the sex scene or you can use it's mass effect spell which will hit everyone close enough to the caster.

Mass Matchmaker has issues with certain of the creature based multi character anims. The regular matchmaker works fine for those.

13 hours ago, TwistedSoulsFate140 said:

SexLab Tools - Is basically exactly what i'm looking for, however it hasn't been properly updated in years, and currently doesn't fully work due to papyrus limitations.

But none of them have been enough, Follow me for Sex looked really good when I first saw it, but without support of *any* animation, really kills it for me.

Tools has an additional feature that you might have missed.... I did, or forgot and refound it by accident.  If you target an already active animation you can hit the hotkey and get that list of possible animations, then change which one is being used. I've used that when SLEN (which doesn't do creature anims either, but does do multi people ones with some control) picks an anim I don't want in that location.

Which papyrus features has Tools had issues with for you?

4 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Mass Matchmaker has issues with certain of the creature based multi character anims. The regular matchmaker works fine for those.

Tools has an additional feature that you might have missed.... I did, or forgot and refound it by accident.  If you target an already active animation you can hit the hotkey and get that list of possible animations, then change which one is being used. I've used that when SLEN (which doesn't do creature anims either, but does do multi people ones with some control) picks an anim I don't want in that location.

Which papyrus features has Tools had issues with for you?

I have yet to have SL Tools actually show for me, apparently the array size in papyrus can only support 128 animations.

Sexlab Matchmaker is something I would suggest also. It has one of the best basic supports for creature support also.

I believe Sexlab Framework itself if you open MCM, it will tell you how to realign the actors and controls for next scene or different animation play set itself. For full creature support, I would suggest combing through since there are mods out there under Animations in the index that gives more creature animations. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

Also, if you are still having creature support problems, you need to make sure that you installed FNIS Creature Pack and click "Update FNIS Behavior." After that, in-game under sex lab, you would need to activate creature support.

Sexlab Tools v3.0 for you seems like you are missing either the UIExtensions requirement or something is conflicting with your mods to begin with. It could also be a remote possibility that something is bogging down your script animations to begin with. Don't know, I can't see what it is happening so my help is limited.

Sorry I could not be of more help.

Archived