16 hours ago, SkyWalkerProject said:

Chill bro~ if you wish so, when update happens again in the future, just downgrade.. your CHOICE..

You can still play the game~ while waiting for all the mods that you installed to be updated. and if you still don't want to update, just stick to the version you are playing~ it is still exciting to play..

You know.. it is the modders that's truly having the hard time updating their mods for us~ we are not even PAYING them~ it is F.O.C~

As a mod user, we should feel glad we have modders who spend their time to make this game immersive, content-rich and fun~

I'm not sure to whom you are directing your frustration to, don't blame the community especially the modders. It's not cool.

Some people prefer to update, some prefer to stay, in the end, we are still playing Skyrim SE with our fav mods.

Be a good lad. Go and change the settings in steam from updating automatically. This way you don't have to worry of any updates.

Have fun mate!

Billbottoms complaint was that he is not able to download the version of this mod which goes with his version of Skyrim because when this mod was updated the old version disappeared. I think it would be nice if older versions were available as well. I am still playing on 1.5.39. Thankfully, I do not need to download the version of this mod suitable for that because it is not there.

21 hours ago, SkyWalkerProject said:

Chill bro~ if you wish so, when update happens again in the future, just downgrade.. your CHOICE..

You can still play the game~ while waiting for all the mods that you installed to be updated. and if you still don't want to update, just stick to the version you are playing~ it is still exciting to play..

You know.. it is the modders that's truly having the hard time updating their mods for us~ we are not even PAYING them~ it is F.O.C~

As a mod user, we should feel glad we have modders who spend their time to make this game immersive, content-rich and fun~

I'm not sure to whom you are directing your frustration to, don't blame the community especially the modders. It's not cool.

Some people prefer to update, some prefer to stay, in the end, we are still playing Skyrim SE with our fav mods.

Be a good lad. Go and change the settings in steam from updating automatically. This way you don't have to worry of any updates.

Have fun mate!

Not only did you miss his point, but we are all now dumber for having read this. He was referring to why mod creators specifically go out of their way to delete the older versions of mods when they update to the next game version, leaving anyone who prefers to stay on a specific version shit out of luck. We all appreciate the hard work that mod authors do so that we can enjoy their mods, but practices like this feel like a slap in the face. Sure you can blame bethesda for continuing to update the game with no real content or bug fixes, but they arent the ones making old versions of mods unavailable. 

5 hours ago, Thenryb said:

Billbottoms complaint was that he is not able to download the version of this mod which goes with his version of Skyrim because when this mod was updated the old version disappeared. I think it would be nice if older versions were available as well. I am still playing on 1.5.39. Thankfully, I do not need to download the version of this mod suitable for that because it is not there.

exactly thank you. I have the old version of this mod already installed so it doesnt effect me, but im sure it will effect someone out there. i also play on a cracked version of the game, specifically to avoid bullshit like this, so i dont have to worry about auto updates. atleast you understood what i was talking about

52 minutes ago, lordregnis said:

Not only did you miss his point, but we are all now dumber for having read this. He was referring to why mod creators specifically go out of their way to delete the older versions of mods when they update to the next game version, leaving anyone who prefers to stay on a specific version shit out of luck. We all appreciate the hard work that mod authors do so that we can enjoy their mods, but practices like this feel like a slap in the face. Sure you can blame bethesda for continuing to update the game with no real content or bug fixes, but they arent the ones making old versions of mods unavailable. 

I quote your statement:

1) - "Not only did you miss his point, but we are all now dumber for having read this."

I agree with you. I may have missed the point. I feel dumber already. But still, there is a solution to this.

2) - "He was referring to why mod creators specifically go out of their way to delete the older versions of mods when they update to the next game version, leaving anyone who prefers to stay on a specific version shit out of luck."

I find this part a bit disagreeable. As far I can remember, we can choose to save the mods correct? Everyone knows that there will certainly be updates sooner or later (we can still  downgrade, right?). Why not save them mods of the 'current' version we are playing for the sake of "just in case I don't want to update because I think the update is irrelevant"? The "downgrade" option is always available if shit happens.

3 - "We all appreciate the hard work that mod authors do so that we can enjoy their mods, but practices like this feel like a slap in the face."

Maybe try to PM the author and ask for the older version nicely? I PMed the author 'nicely' last time about update progress of SOS and he did reply me. Communication man~

4 - "Sure you can blame bethesda for continuing to update the game with no real content or bug fixes, but they arent the ones making old versions of mods unavailable."

Save the mods. Do not delete them once you finished installing. This is basic safety measure. Also blaming Beth for updating their game is like "spitting at the sun", it's their property.

Conclusion;

1 - So, when update happens again, stay calm, and downgrade.

2 - Make sure older mods file are intact and not deleted. Never delete any mod files because it's not safe. Beth loves to update without warning. Everybody knows that.

I've got a consistent crash at the Nordic Tower near Bleak Falls, this one, where when I get close to the area, and Bleak Falls itself one of the male actors causes a game crash. When I remove SOS, the crash stops but the male actor has the missing texture exclamation point and if I try to strip his corpse it causes the same freeze crash as if I was running the mod. I haven't found any other time when the mod seems to cause this crash.

*Edit*

Found out that it's probably something wrong with Khajit males

4 hours ago, SkyWalkerProject said:

I find this part a bit disagreeable. As far I can remember, we can choose to save the mods correct? Everyone knows that there will certainly be updates sooner or later (we can still  downgrade, right?). Why not save them mods of the 'current' version we are playing for the sake of "just in case I don't want to update because I think the update is irrelevant"? The "downgrade" option is always available if shit happens.

That works provided you  installed this mod before all of the versions prior to the current one were deleted. Does not work for someone who is playing on, say 1.5.39, who now wants this mod and does not want to update.  Maybe it is a PITA to keep more than one version of a mod available at a time.

2 hours ago, Thenryb said:

That works provided you  installed this mod before all of the versions prior to the current one were deleted. Does not work for someone who is playing on, say 1.5.39, who now wants this mod and does not want to update.  Maybe it is a PITA to keep more than one version of a mod available at a time.

It does not hurt to ask the author.

On 12/11/2018 at 10:23 AM, galgaroth said:

You're welcome. Not to sound like a schlong or nothin, but shouldn't you vent in Bethesda's direction? They're the ones forcing the garbage down everyone's throat, not the modders... And if you don't want to update, what's preventing you from still using the old version of the mod? You had plenty of time between updates to download it.

So... I was kinda afk for a while and recently noticed that the front page of the mod was completely borked for some reason :/ All the info there is gone, no idea why. By any chance, did anyone bookmark some of the useful links that were (or should have been) there? Stuff like HDT, patches, texture packs etc. I'd like to put them back and it'd be nice if I don't have to read all of the posts on the forum to see what's still useful and relevant... Thanks.

I don't have the version for 1.5.39. I first played this mod on 1.5.53 as I was kinda late into the party. All the time before I knew this mod was available I have been playing the lite version on Nexus.

10 hours ago, lordregnis said:

One should consider that the reason older versions of a mod are deleted by authors is that it becomes harder to keep multiple versions up to date with new features. The onus should not be on the mod author to keep old versions alive. All files on LoversLab are zip/rar files. It shouldn't be beyond the with of users to be able to keep copies of old versions on their pcs for that 'just in case scenario'.

Im one of those guys that got screwed over by the Mod Author. I stuck with 1.53 and I got messed up. I went to SoS since i figured out that male mesh wasnt working turns out he updated thing 19 hours earlier. I sent him a PM however, he hasnt reply an im pretty sure he wont reply. I could be wrong. 

24 minutes ago, v1omega said:

Im one of those guys that got screwed over by the Mod Author

You have one chance and one chance only to apologize. I had no idea I owe you something.

So, about older versions. At the time of writing this, the officially supported version of the game is 1.5.62 and the officially supported version of SKSE is 2.0.12. I don't know about the game, but SKSE does have some fixes. As a result, the mod will use the latest versions of everything, and this will be the case always. Read up on the software development process and it will be clear why. I have absolutely no intention of opening the can of worms that is multiple versions available at the same time, a casual glance at the posts in this thread will make it abundantly clear what happens with only one version available.

So UNLESS there is a good technical reason to revert, such as crashes, missing functionality, weird behaviours etc, this is the deal you get. Take it or leave it.

It is no one else's responsibility to manage your game, that falls upon you. Whatever issues you have with the latest version of the game are between you and your psychologist, I don't accept any part in it.

On 12/12/2018 at 5:54 AM, General Neondaze said:

One should consider that the reason older versions of a mod are deleted by authors is that it becomes harder to keep multiple versions up to date with new features. The onus should not be on the mod author to keep old versions alive. All files on LoversLab are zip/rar files. It shouldn't be beyond the with of users to be able to keep copies of old versions on their pcs for that 'just in case scenario'. 

One of the reason I loved MO when I switched to it was that I could keep the previously installed version's archive files (7z/zip/rar) by just hiding them in the MO interface.  Then if I needed to reinstall, just show the hidden archives, find the one I need, double-click and reinstall it.  No having to search on Nexus/LL and finding the author had removed them for "reasons" (thanks for that, Newmiller ?), no hoping that someone had a copy squirreled away somewhere.  Not sure if Vortex has a similar feature.

===================

14 hours ago, galgaroth said:

It is no one else's responsibility to manage your game, that falls upon you. Whatever issues you have with the latest version of the game are between you and your psychologist, I don't accept any part in it.

Testify, brother!!!!!!!!  :thumbsup:

On 12/11/2018 at 8:12 AM, SkylerCoxOnline said:

My character's dick size keeps turning small after it being made bigger through the SOS sliders in the Race Menu at the start of the game. I can go into the Cheat Room and change the settings and it'll snap right back to the right size, but after saving and loading the game later it is back small again. Anyone know what's wrong?

I had a similar problem but with my followers. What I did was: switch load order around a bit, rerun FNIS and in Sexlab Defeat's general settings clicked on "check for compatible mods". That seems to have fixed my issues, at least for now. Haven't really tested all that long after doing all that.

I'm sorry if I ask this question, but I can not use schlongs of skyrim because the game crashes me because of the error 1114 of the dll! Is there anyone else with my problem? Can you fix it? Thank you for every support. I have the latest version of Skyrim 1.5.62 and skse64 2.0.12. I apologize for my bad English!

18 hours ago, ag1963 said:

I'm sorry if I ask this question, but I can not use schlongs of skyrim because the game crashes me because of the error 1114 of the dll! Is there anyone else with my problem? Can you fix it? Thank you for every support. I have the latest version of Skyrim 1.5.62 and skse64 2.0.12. I apologize for my bad English!

Hey,

Considering your case, firstly I am not familiar with the error so I will NOT comment on it.

But I am more interested with your modlist.

What Mod Manager are you using?

I need to see your modlist. Because I myelfd a heavy modder but I can still play the game no problem.

Can you share your modlist?

We can try to sort your problem out.

4 hours ago, SkyWalkerProject said:

Hey,

Considering your case, firstly I am not familiar with the error so I will NOT comment on it.

But I am more interested with your modlist.

What Mod Manager are you using?

I need to see your modlist. Because I myelfd a heavy modder but I can still play the game no problem.

Can you share your modlist?

We can try to sort your problem out. 

I thank you for your availability, this is the list taken from skse64.log:

Spoiler

Loading mod list:
    (0 -> 0)    Skyrim.esm
    (1 -> 1)    Update.esm
    (2 -> 2)    Dawnguard.esm
    (3 -> 3)    HearthFires.esm
    (4 -> 4)    Dragonborn.esm
    (5 -> 5)    RSkyrimChildren.esm
    (6 -> 6)    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
    (7 -> 7)    ApachiiHair.esm
    (8 -> ?  ApachiiHairMales.esm
    (9 -> 9)    FISS.esp
    (10 -> 10)    CreatureFramework.esm
    (11 -> 11)    SexLab.esm
    (12 -> 12)    SexLabAroused.esm
    (13 -> 13)    SkyUI_SE.esp
    (14 -> 14)    Better_Male_Presets.esp
    (15 -> 15)    Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
    (16 -> 16)    dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
    (17 -> 17)    Cutting Room Floor.esp
    (18 -> 18)    Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
    (19 -> 19)    SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
    (20 -> 20)    FNIS.esp
    (21 -> 21)    AMatterOfTime.esp
    (22 -> 22)    AchieveThat.esp
    (23 -> 23)    AK- Namira for Good Guys.esp
    (24 -> 24)    HouseOfHorrorsAlternateEnding.esp
    (25 -> 25)    BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
    (26 -> 26)    Simple AUA.esp
    (27 -> 27)    Unlimited Training.esp
    (28 -> 28)    SLAnimLoader.esp
    (29 -> 29)    SexLab Cumshot.esp
    (30 -> 30)    SexLabSquirtR.esp
    (31 -> 31)    StripNPCs.esp
    (32 -> 32)    FNISSexyMove.esp
    (33 -> 33)    9divinecrafting.esp
    (34 -> 34)    RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Unsorted.esp
    (35 -> 35)    InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
    (36 -> 36)    UnreadBooksGlow.esp
    (37 -> 37)    WetandCold.esp
    (38 -> 38)    RSChildren.esp
    (39 -> 39)    Dragon Stalking Fix.esp
    (40 -> 40)    Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
    (41 -> 41)    OthersDaughter.esp
    (42 -> 42)    Serana Hood Removal.esp
    (43 -> 43)    SexLab Romance.esp
    (44 -> 44)    IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
    (45 -> 45)    Infinite Gold For Merchants.esp
    (46 -> 46)    PermanentLegendaryBonus.esp
    (47 -> 47)    SkyCompleteLegendary.esp
    (48 -> 48)    True Master Trainers (Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch).esp
    (49 -> 49)    goodbrother.esp
    (50 -> 50)    Immersive Weapons.esp
    (51 -> 51)    Frecce di drago esplosive.esp
    (52 -> 52)    Diaries of Training.esp
    (53 -> 53)    00SexyHouseVendors.esp
    (54 -> 54)    Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
    (55 -> 55)    Cloaks.esp
    (56 -> 56)    MoreNastyCritters.esp
    (57 -> 57)    ScopedBows.esp
    (58 -> 58)    Bijin_AIO 2018.esp
    (59 -> 59)    Marriable Serana.esp
    (60 -> 60)    SpousesEnhancedSE.esp
    (61 -> 61)    The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
    (62 -> 62)    AK- Boethiah Alternate.esp
    (63 -> 63)    JaxonzProtectFavorites.esp
    (64 -> 64)    Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
    (65 -> 65)    RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
    (66 -> 66)    JaxonzLightsPlease.esp
    (67 -> 67)    JaxonzSmartLooter.esp
    (68 -> 68)    JaxonzRenamer.esp
    (69 -> 69)    ScopedBows_EagleEyeTweak.esp
    (70 -> 70)    ScopedBows_ArrowTweaks.esp
    (71 -> 71)    USSEP-Immersive Weapons Patch.esp
    (72 -> 72)    Njada Replacer.esp
    (73 -> 73)    Footprints.esp
    (74 -> 74)    LeftHandRings.esp
    (75 -> 75)    ResurrectNPCsOrAnimal.esp
    (76 -> 76)    JiubQuestMarkers.esp
    (77 -> 77)    RSC CRF Patch.esp
    (78 -> 78)    ScopedBows_Bijin Patch.esp
    (79 -> 79)    Marriable Serana HF.esp
    (80 -> 80)    MassMatchMakerSE.esp
    (81 -> 81)    SOSRaceMenu.esp
    (82 -> 82)    Valentina.esp
    (83 -> 83)    Gretta.esp
    (84 -> 84)    Calista.esp
    (85 -> 85)    Arlene.esp
    (86 -> 86)    Fixed body collision.esp
    (87 -> 87)    Meem0OutfitNPCs.esp
    (88 -> 88)    Serana.esp
    (89 -> 89)    Valerica.esp
    (90 -> 90)    USSEPSoundITA.esp
    (91 -> 91)    SimpleAutoSaveManager.esp
    (92 -> 92)    InvisibilityPower.esp
    (93 -> 93)    RaceMenu.esp
    (94 -> 94)    XPMSE.esp
    (95 -> 95)    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    (96 -> 96)    opmfgconsole.esp
    (97 -> 97)    AHZmoreHUD.esp
    (98 -> 98)    Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
    (99 -> 99)    Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
    (100 -> 104)    PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esp
    (101 -> 100)    Player Size Adjuster.esp
    (102 -> 101)    Qw_CloaksOfSkyrim_CRF Patch.esp
    (103 -> 102)    Qw_BarenziahQuestMarkers_USSEP Patch.esp
    (104 -> 103)    Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
    (105 -> 105)    Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
    (106 -> 106)    Convenient Horses.esp
    (107 -> 107)    RealisticWaterTwo.esp
    (108 -> 108)    Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Loading light mod list:
    (0 -> 0)    CBBE.esl
    (1 -> 1)    Dawnguard Map Markers.esp

As you can see, not being able to use SOS Full use the light one!

Thanks for the support! Hi.?

HI everyone, I'm getting back to Skyrim after a 4-year hiatus and getting SSE up and running with all the mods.    Unfortunately I hid a roadblock with SOS as I can't get MO2 to load it, which I know could be many things.

A few things

-Using MO2 with Loot sorting

-have all the required mods listed and versions

-only about 30 mods (so far), only listed conflict was with XM32 skeletons

I did get the game to load once with SOS, and it basically crashed/disabled SKSE.  The log doesn't really say anything helpful.      I've spend a few hours trying different combination, reinstalling mods, disabling down the bone etc.

If anyone could help would be much appreciated!  It's the only mod so far I've had serious trouble with.  Even HDT-SMP is working out great.

Mod List (in progress):

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Name
"0011","AI Overhaul SSE"
"0021","Bijin NPCs SE"
"0030","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"0022","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"
"0002","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0001","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0000","DLC: HearthFires"
"0006","FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.0"
"0015","FNIS Output"
"0004","Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE"
"0024","Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"
"0027","HDT Framework SSE"
"0028","HDT-SME v1.5.62"
"0020","JContainers SE"
"0018","MYSLALPACK v12.0"
"0038","Nordic Snow (aka HQ Snow Texture)"
"0025","Obsidian Weathers and Seasons"
"0026","Opening Scene Overhaul SE"
"0012","PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions"
"0013","RaceMenu"
"0035","Realistic Water Two"
"0014","Schlongs of Skyrim SE"
"0019","Sexlab Defeat SE"
"0029","SexLab Tools SE"
"0010","SexLab v163 UPGRADE beta4 TO beta5"
"0009","SexLabFrameworkSE v163 BETA4"
"0005","skse64 2 00 11"
"0003","skse64 2 00 12"
"0039","Skyland Markarth"
"0040","Skyland Nordic Ruins"
"0008","SkyUI"
"0031","SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)"
"0036","SSE Texture Pack - Osmodius"
"0033","Static Mesh Improvement Mod"
"0034","The Elder Scrolls - Tomebound"
"0017","UIExtensions SE"
"0032","Ultimate Combat SE"
"0007","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"
"0037","Vivid Landscapes - All in One - Special Edition"
"0023","WICO - Windsong Immersive Chracter Overhaul"
"0016","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"

10 hours ago, ag1963 said:

I thank you for your availability, this is the list taken from skse64.log:

Hide contents

Loading mod list:
    (0 -> 0)    Skyrim.esm
    (1 -> 1)    Update.esm
    (2 -> 2)    Dawnguard.esm
    (3 -> 3)    HearthFires.esm
    (4 -> 4)    Dragonborn.esm
    (5 -> 5)    RSkyrimChildren.esm
    (6 -> 6)    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
    (7 -> 7)    ApachiiHair.esm
    (8 -> ?  ApachiiHairMales.esm
    (9 -> 9)    FISS.esp
    (10 -> 10)    CreatureFramework.esm
    (11 -> 11)    SexLab.esm
    (12 -> 12)    SexLabAroused.esm
    (13 -> 13)    SkyUI_SE.esp
    (14 -> 14)    Better_Male_Presets.esp
    (15 -> 15)    Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
    (16 -> 16)    dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
    (17 -> 17)    Cutting Room Floor.esp
    (18 -> 18)    Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
    (19 -> 19)    SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
    (20 -> 20)    FNIS.esp
    (21 -> 21)    AMatterOfTime.esp
    (22 -> 22)    AchieveThat.esp
    (23 -> 23)    AK- Namira for Good Guys.esp
    (24 -> 24)    HouseOfHorrorsAlternateEnding.esp
    (25 -> 25)    BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
    (26 -> 26)    Simple AUA.esp
    (27 -> 27)    Unlimited Training.esp
    (28 -> 28)    SLAnimLoader.esp
    (29 -> 29)    SexLab Cumshot.esp
    (30 -> 30)    SexLabSquirtR.esp
    (31 -> 31)    StripNPCs.esp
    (32 -> 32)    FNISSexyMove.esp
    (33 -> 33)    9divinecrafting.esp
    (34 -> 34)    RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Unsorted.esp
    (35 -> 35)    InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
    (36 -> 36)    UnreadBooksGlow.esp
    (37 -> 37)    WetandCold.esp
    (38 -> 38)    RSChildren.esp
    (39 -> 39)    Dragon Stalking Fix.esp
    (40 -> 40)    Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
    (41 -> 41)    OthersDaughter.esp
    (42 -> 42)    Serana Hood Removal.esp
    (43 -> 43)    SexLab Romance.esp
    (44 -> 44)    IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
    (45 -> 45)    Infinite Gold For Merchants.esp
    (46 -> 46)    PermanentLegendaryBonus.esp
    (47 -> 47)    SkyCompleteLegendary.esp
    (48 -> 48)    True Master Trainers (Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch).esp
    (49 -> 49)    goodbrother.esp
    (50 -> 50)    Immersive Weapons.esp
    (51 -> 51)    Frecce di drago esplosive.esp
    (52 -> 52)    Diaries of Training.esp
    (53 -> 53)    00SexyHouseVendors.esp
    (54 -> 54)    Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
    (55 -> 55)    Cloaks.esp
    (56 -> 56)    MoreNastyCritters.esp
    (57 -> 57)    ScopedBows.esp
    (58 -> 58)    Bijin_AIO 2018.esp
    (59 -> 59)    Marriable Serana.esp
    (60 -> 60)    SpousesEnhancedSE.esp
    (61 -> 61)    The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
    (62 -> 62)    AK- Boethiah Alternate.esp
    (63 -> 63)    JaxonzProtectFavorites.esp
    (64 -> 64)    Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
    (65 -> 65)    RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
    (66 -> 66)    JaxonzLightsPlease.esp
    (67 -> 67)    JaxonzSmartLooter.esp
    (68 -> 68)    JaxonzRenamer.esp
    (69 -> 69)    ScopedBows_EagleEyeTweak.esp
    (70 -> 70)    ScopedBows_ArrowTweaks.esp
    (71 -> 71)    USSEP-Immersive Weapons Patch.esp
    (72 -> 72)    Njada Replacer.esp
    (73 -> 73)    Footprints.esp
    (74 -> 74)    LeftHandRings.esp
    (75 -> 75)    ResurrectNPCsOrAnimal.esp
    (76 -> 76)    JiubQuestMarkers.esp
    (77 -> 77)    RSC CRF Patch.esp
    (78 -> 78)    ScopedBows_Bijin Patch.esp
    (79 -> 79)    Marriable Serana HF.esp
    (80 -> 80)    MassMatchMakerSE.esp
    (81 -> 81)    SOSRaceMenu.esp
    (82 -> 82)    Valentina.esp
    (83 -> 83)    Gretta.esp
    (84 -> 84)    Calista.esp
    (85 -> 85)    Arlene.esp
    (86 -> 86)    Fixed body collision.esp
    (87 -> 87)    Meem0OutfitNPCs.esp
    (88 -> 88)    Serana.esp
    (89 -> 89)    Valerica.esp
    (90 -> 90)    USSEPSoundITA.esp
    (91 -> 91)    SimpleAutoSaveManager.esp
    (92 -> 92)    InvisibilityPower.esp
    (93 -> 93)    RaceMenu.esp
    (94 -> 94)    XPMSE.esp
    (95 -> 95)    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    (96 -> 96)    opmfgconsole.esp
    (97 -> 97)    AHZmoreHUD.esp
    (98 -> 98)    Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
    (99 -> 99)    Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
    (100 -> 104)    PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esp
    (101 -> 100)    Player Size Adjuster.esp
    (102 -> 101)    Qw_CloaksOfSkyrim_CRF Patch.esp
    (103 -> 102)    Qw_BarenziahQuestMarkers_USSEP Patch.esp
    (104 -> 103)    Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
    (105 -> 105)    Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
    (106 -> 106)    Convenient Horses.esp
    (107 -> 107)    RealisticWaterTwo.esp
    (108 -> 108)    Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Loading light mod list:
    (0 -> 0)    CBBE.esl
    (1 -> 1)    Dawnguard Map Markers.esp

As you can see, not being able to use SOS Full use the light one!

Thanks for the support! Hi.?

I've looked into your mod list.

1 - Have you make sure that all your mods, all of them, are SSE compatible? For example, I find Marriable Serana to be an odd one because if I'm not mistaken, there is no SE version yet. Unless I've been missing the fun, please have a look at this. Ensure all your mods are downloaded from Special Edition sources. All of them.

2 - Okay this is your mod list. Did you sort them using LOOT? Or did you sort them according to your own sense? If latter, then I suggest you get LOOT and use this incredible software to sort out your mods. It makes all the differences.

3 - Before we continue further, please consider my thought on your matter. Because LE mods are not for SE and vice versa. It is one of many reasons that can cause our game to crash.

4 - A mod author by the name Qwinn, has provided an awesome mod that will automatically patches some of the famous mods together and these patches are flagged as light, meaning it will nopt be counted towards our plugins list. I will PM you. I don't think I wanna share it here because I don't want to break any rules and regulations.

5 - Have a look at my modlist and see how I sort them. The list goes from bottom to top. In the list, every mod will show + or -. '+' means the mod that I activate, '-' means I deactivate.

6 - Check your inbox.