i downloaded the MNC mod SLAL pack and i installed it , but the animation are not recognizing the dog as a canine and there for it is never playing it 

am i missing a mod that would make sexlab understand canine to be dog or maybe wolf ?

thanks 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2018 at 5:58 PM, FusRoDah said:

have y'all registred the anims in SLAL and enabled creature animations in the SexLab MCM? 

yes, they are registered in SLAL and creature animations are enabled. Sexlabs can play all animations enabled, except the ones labeled (Canine). It can, however, still play (dog) and (wolf) animations. I assume the word canine isn't linked to dogs and wolves in the mod somehow. Help?

• 6 months later...
21 hours ago, lionserpentwolf said:

Ever get a solution for this? I'm running into the same issue now.

from the "READ IMMEDIATELY v9 to v11 upgrade procedure.txt":

8. use a save editor to remove these scripts/script instances from your save file:

(note: not all save tools are the same and i don't know which one works best)
MoreNastyCrittersFactory
MoreNastyCrittersAlias
slncAbstractAddonScript
slncAddonDBScript
slncAddonDGScript
slncConfigMenu
slncMainQuestScript
slncPlayerAliasScript

from the install guide:

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...