Help installing Hdt physics and High Heels for Skyrim SE

I've done everything listed, however the mcm menu just displays boxes rather than words. I checked and the translation that came with the downloads was installed in english with all the other translations for my other mods. the mcm menu picture works fine, but it doesn't list words, so I cannot do anything with it. I have tried deleting the files and reinstalling them multiple times (I removed the files manually at times and via nexus at other times) but no matter what I do it won't work.

42 minutes ago, wmoody6293 said:

I've done everything listed, however the mcm menu just displays boxes rather than words. I checked and the translation that came with the downloads was installed in english with all the other translations for my other mods. the mcm menu picture works fine, but it doesn't list words, so I cannot do anything with it. I have tried deleting the files and reinstalling them multiple times (I removed the files manually at times and via nexus at other times) but no matter what I do it won't work.

paste the file in your "data\interface\translations" folder.

hdtHighHeel_english.txt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2018 at 9:36 PM, popvirus2 said:

I really feel stupid, but then again, I don't read/speak the language therefore I can't register.....assuming you need to...can anyone help me please 

thanks in advance

respectfully,

pops

I know this is old and you've probably already found assistance... But I use google chrome and the page auto translate it by machine translation... Though 65% of it looks like a second grader wrote it I can still manage... As for the sign up page yeah I can't remember if that was translated or not... I guess I luckily clicked the right combination of buttons and got signed up. 

As for the mods on that site... Have to admit there are some pretty awesome stuff but sadly I don't understand the language even with machine translation i'm randomly downloading cool looking mods and playing with them... lol

I'm pretty sure you can find a proper translation for it on here. That's where I got it from, and it's easy to put it into HH and then the menus will be in English. Either that, or there's LazyTools on nexus that has the translation for it too (which probably came from here, somewhere in the middle of a threat, I think).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know if I've ever posted here before. Long time lurker, guide/tutorial reader, and fan of the work done here even before I made an account.

Would anyone happen to know if there's a way to bypass the Baidu netdisk redirect? For some reason it will not allow me to download directly despite the files being within what should be acceptable sizes.

I'd rather not install what I assume is a bloatware file download manager in a language I don't read. I don't even like using Origin.

• 1 month later...

I have all of the HDT smp files from Hydrogensays website ((skyrim SE 1.5.53 versions) but they are all coded for CBBE.  There are six of them.  I really want to use UNPB with Bodyslide.  There used to be a tutorial on here by Senpo on configuring these files as well as a few pre-built files.  But sadly they seem to have disappeared.  Can someone point me in a direction?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Could someone just give links to the files needed, rather than link to a Chinese site? Sarcasm is great but direct links to download what is needed is just friendlier ? .... and appreciated..... 

Spoiler

share the love ?

• 1 month later...
On 5/25/2019 at 6:37 PM, pst007x said:

Could someone just give links to the files needed, rather than link to a Chinese site? Sarcasm is great but direct links to download what is needed is just friendlier ? .... and appreciated..... 

Hide contents

share the love ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...