Help installing Hdt physics and High Heels for Skyrim SE

I have been searching the internet for videos and can't find anything for SE, so far I managed to find and download a dll file from a Chinese site(both the heels and physics links lead here), but obviously this is not the complete mod, or is it? any help with this would be would be greatly appreciated 

All the mods you listed so boldly that I now have a brain tumor, are for the original skyrim, are you telling me I need to update the old mods? or are you referring to the wrong game version? My "Oldrim" is still running well with 246 esps and full physics, I'm trying to get this working in the SE edition of skyrim

I fucking give up, I actually have a splitting fucking headache, @r246 thanks for the attempt,  btw love your presets, all the links given lead to one page , witch is the same file I've dld 10x already(the frame work 61877). apparently the author and the gods of skyrim don't want me to enjoy this mod, dnw I created the account, translated the page etc etc

11 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

I fucking give up, I actually have a splitting fucking headache, @r246 thanks for the attempt,  btw love your presets, all the links given lead to one page , witch is the same file I've dld 10x already(the frame work 61877). apparently the author and the gods of skyrim don't want me to enjoy this mod, dnw I created the account, translated the page etc etc

not trying hard enough...the author of hdt-smp clearly gave separate links for all the different hdt requirement files...and if you actually read through the loverslab thread, you'd have known that you need to reply there to get the links to show up.

11 hours ago, R246 said:

Registering is not enough, you need to post in the threads for the hidden links to show up. The framework is the only file that isn't hidden.

Bing! Bing! Bing! This is the correct answer.  I had the same issue last night until I did this.

Here's some text to paste as a reply: 感谢楼主分享

It just says "Thanks for sharing"

Replying should get you the "hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_23.7z" file.

From there, I did the following: 

1. Install "hdtSSEFramework_1_5_23.7z" 
  2. Install "hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_23.7z"
  3. Used Bodyslide to install the "CBBE Body Physics" body

It works for me.

oml i go everywhere and still NO ONE WANTS TO tell us HOW TO INSTALL the mod. dont just tell us to go to a site and download the files because the modder confuses tf out of me by saying dont us MO or manual install...do i still download the files and drag em to my data folder in my skyrim se folder?? like i wanna make sure i download this mod right.

sigh....this day and age everyone wants others to spoon-feed everything to them...

you install the mods like how you would any mod using a mod manager, and no contrary to what the author of hdt-smp says, you CAN use mod organizer (I use MO2 myself)

download the 3 files like Skewered mentioned, then if you are using cbbe download the CBBE SMP Config v1.0.3 in the misc section on nexus.

if you are stuck on how to register on the 9damao website, use google translate....seriously, it took me using google translate and literally 2 minutes to register with a username/password, verifying via email, then typing a reply.

if you want something modded properly, put in the effort.

Im trying with MO now it will say if it works. The folders are just a bit messed up so MO gonna install it in the wrong place. I made some changes will check in a sec

Edit : Can be installed through MO make sure to select manual when installing and select the data folder under the mainfolder in the archive as the main. Confirm working but extreme slowdown and game became unstable. 

Edit : NVM working perfectly now. Too much stuff going on in the background.

no one said hdt-smp was working perfectly and smoothly. everyone experiences massive frame drops and stutters with it installed and using mods that utilize it.

there is a reason the engine is still in alpha, hydrogen is constantly working on fixing tweaking and improving it.

tbh if you want to use hdt-smp for a proper playthrough of a character, i strongly recommend waiting until the engine is at least out of alpha...currently ppl only use it to test out different mods and have no qualms with breaking their save file.

5 hours ago, futilepath said:

no one said hdt-smp was working perfectly and smoothly. everyone experiences massive frame drops and stutters with it installed and using mods that utilize it.

there is a reason the engine is still in alpha, hydrogen is constantly working on fixing tweaking and improving it.

tbh if you want to use hdt-smp for a proper playthrough of a character, i strongly recommend waiting until the engine is at least out of alpha...currently ppl only use it to test out different mods and have no qualms with breaking their save file.

No its working great. Of course not everything functions thats expected. As for my problem it was a simple question of mcm and animations and stuff loading at the start of the game. I don't have frame drops works fine but then my game never ran fast on my crap pc anyway so I might not just notice it.

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:56 AM, futilepath said:

sigh....this day and age everyone wants others to spoon-feed everything to them...

you install the mods like how you would any mod using a mod manager, and no contrary to what the author of hdt-smp says, you CAN use mod organizer (I use MO2 myself)

download the 3 files like Skewered mentioned, then if you are using cbbe download the CBBE SMP Config v1.0.3 in the misc section on nexus.

if you are stuck on how to register on the 9damao website, use google translate....seriously, it took me using google translate and literally 2 minutes to register with a username/password, verifying via email, then typing a reply.

I was asking for help...you bet your sweet xxx I was.  I don't know anything about you but some times my 68 yo brain forgets xxxx. I plain forgot about the translator, so thanks for reminding me in a weird kind of way.

pops

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 03/03/2018 at 1:56 PM, futilepath said:

I've been modding for a while and managed to get some pretty weird stuff going. However, I wouldn't have got it were it not for STEP guides, afkmods, their support forums, the community's responsiveness and a few friends I've made along the way. And, yes, of course, also here at LL on many, many occasions. Sometimes, people just show up with little or no modding experience and ask questions like "how do I use a mod manager"? I don't want to be unfair to this community, where a lot of people put the time and effort to develop tools, write tutorials and answer posts, or to this site, where you find very thorough tutorials and "all-in-one" packs that help you get things going. So I'm not, by any means, generalizing the odd unfriendly answer - but yes, here, more than at other sites, I've seen people get looked down on and dubbed lazy, a bit too often. And more so on the HDT-SMP pages than in most others.

I've been given a few *sighs* in response to some of my posts but usually those were followed by a friendly tap in the back and a comprehensive answer. Many times I've been linked to further reading and I do the same, whenever I can, because I agree that reading is the only way to go. Like the OP, I'm also frustrated when people are unhelpful and unfriendly - maybe it would be best to not answer at all. Mind me, I'm not criticizing the quoted post, which was helpful - except for the unnecessary "this day and age..." and "put in the effort" parts. It's definitely not as hostile as other posts I've read, so, I'm sorry to rant about it!

I agree that proper modding requires a lot of effort. In fact, I consider modding Skyrim a learning process that's not that hard to get into, but takes a long time to develop and make you comfortable with. Some things have a lot of pre-requisites. When you don't have the experience, you read things that just don't mean anything to you and miss important details. That's just how learning works. We can always tell people to be patient, to acknowledge that maybe some things will require them to become acquainted with other aspects of modding first, to read on and to try new stuff, but, also, to ask the basic questions they need to ask. Learning to mod this game has been a community-supported effort for me and I don't claim any credit whatsoever for what little I know at the moment, except for asking questions. End of rant!

P.S. There are good HDT-SMP articles here. I admit to not having tried them for myself for the single reason that I haven't found one newer than 2016 and have the feeling that things may have evolved since then.

I don't mind reading and I can follow instructions, but there are years and years of posts on various forums, reddit, etc., some might still be valid, some aren't valid, some are incomplete, some were wrong when posted, and all of it written for oldrim; it's nearly impossible to go through and figure out what's what and whether it's valid for sse or not unless you already have a good working knowledge of modding skyrim.  And then if you ask for help -- well fuck you, you're lazy or you get ignored. Or, "I've answered this a thousand times, go look it up." Okay, but why not just write it once in a FAQ where people can find it?  I won't say who, but there is a popular mod where the author scolds people all the time for not reading the instructions but they are horribly written (not on this site). There are parts where the author, in bold, capitalized, colored type, says ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS do this ________, it's written in more than one place, then half a page down contradicts those instructions with an example that will effect 50% of the people installing that mod. That's not how you write instructions. Literally every day, people post that the mod doesn't work after following the "always always always" instructions.  It's a shame really because there is a tremendous amount of talent and effort that goes into creating these mods. Anyway, sorry for my rant.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A quick guide for those who don't know how HDT High Heels or downloading the files from 9damao work. (Like me, it took 2 hours to get the heels working)
This is assuming you have already successfully installed CBBE, the armor sets, MCM, skeleton and the bodyslide configs.
1. Go to 9damao thread HDT SSE High Heels (Bear in mind that the site is mostly in Chinese)
2. Register to 9damao by clicking a black link to the left of the blue penguin link
3. The form is as follows (you don't need to type any Chinese letters):
Username:
Password:
Re-type password:
email:
After filling them, click the red button below.
4. You are now registered. There is no verification email.
5. In top post of the thread, there is a lock. Click the link at the end of the lock, and if you are logged in, it opens a comment field. If you are not logged in, it opens a login field.
6. You need to type at least 5 characters (again, there's no need for Chinese characters) in the text field, after which you click the reddish button on lower LEFT corner of the comment field.
7. After you scroll up or go to the first post, the lock is gone. Download the newest version.
8. Below the 7z-files, there's a link to another thread. Follow it.
9. In the other thread (hdtSSEFramework), download the newest, topmost file. You don't need to post in this thread, and you don't need the skse64 file.
10. Extract the 7z files. Merge the data folder with Skyrim Special Edition's data folder.
11. Download the files of this mod with NMM, depending on which mods you have installed. Install with NMM and don't give the LADX_SSE the right to overwrite.
12. It should be installed now, remember to do the basics after you install mods (i.e. LOOT).
13. Get some high-heeled boots in-game. Equip them. The boots will sink to the ground.
14. With the boots on, go to MCM. There should be a new HDT High Heels-menu (Newer versions of HDT include the translation).
15. Ignore the first tab. In the second tab, there are values and buttons. Click on a button, and check how high above the ground you are. Remove the "enchantment" by clicking the last button on the second tab. Experiment with the values. I've found around 5.00 to be good for most heels.
16. Now set the enchantment for all high-heeled boots you, or your companions, use. (ATTENTION: set the script enchantment AFTER enchanting, though you can remove the script to enchant if needed)
17. Enjoy!

Source: Burniture @ Nexus Mods

For the basic HDT files on Nexus Mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16050?tab=posts

For the files on 9damao

http://www.9damao.com/thread-39231-1-1.html

My personal note:

I've noticed if you try to install all the files via your mod manager it stops your CBP physics.  Installing as per this guide by dumping the files into your data folder and installing the files from nexus mod via your mod manager gets the heels working and you maintain your CBP physics.

Remember CBP physics doesn't work with realistic ragdolls sadly.  I had to switch to realistic death physics.

On 3/3/2018 at 6:06 PM, jennievm said:

Im trying with MO now it will say if it works. The folders are just a bit messed up so MO gonna install it in the wrong place. I made some changes will check in a sec

Edit : Can be installed through MO make sure to select manual when installing and select the data folder under the mainfolder in the archive as the main. Confirm working but extreme slowdown and game became unstable. 

Edit : NVM working perfectly now. Too much stuff going on in the background.

Your game became unstable with hundred mods or just vanilla? I'm sad because I only use MO