[Search][Request] Vanilla Male Body

As it says in the title, I would like help finding a mod/combination that would let me have the vanilla proportions/skin for male characters, but still ofc completely nude. I'm personally rather into of the "dirty" look myself and while I do currently use SoS, I don't like how it makes the thighs much thicker, especially in comparison to how the models for normal vanilla outfits look.

I found a vanilla skin mod, but it's tied to SoS's proportions. and the mod i did find for SoS for more vanilla proportions naturally doesn't get along well with it.

Any help would be appreciated.

On 2018/2/23 at 4:23 PM, cadmiumcrows said:

As it says in the title, I would like help finding a mod/combination that would let me have the vanilla proportions/skin for male characters, but still ofc completely nude. I'm personally rather into of the "dirty" look myself and while I do currently use SoS, I don't like how it makes the thighs much thicker, especially in comparison to how the models for normal vanilla outfits look.

I found a vanilla skin mod, but it's tied to SoS's proportions. and the mod i did find for SoS for more vanilla proportions naturally doesn't get along well with it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello,

If you want SoS functionality with the body mesh's genital, check my small patchwork mod, SMSOSL: Sundracon Male Schlongs of Skyrim Light - Hoddie HDT (P3/ P4) .

While the main package has SoS - light's functionality, I also uploaded the fixed version of Boo's Sundracon - SoS body as optional file of SMSOSL.  

Unfortunately, the skin (diffuse/ specular/ subsurface map) textures of both SMSOSL and updated Boo's are basically compatible with SoS (light and full, respectively), neither vanilla nor Better Males - Sundraconmeshes.

• As for SoS - full compatible vanilla-like textures, I suppose you have already found Veteran Skin (Body on Nexus; Genital on LL). Installed them together with the fixed Boo's meshes and overwrote original SOS for getting the most vanilla-like SoS full.
  • For SMSOSL/ SOS - Light, I also uploaded a little tweaked texture, FFR - SOSL: Femfeet Redesigned - SOS - Light that include two non default-SoS skin (diffuse) variants and match rather better with vanilla-like face skin re-texture like Skysight Skins (NB: not to let SS's vanilla compatible body skin with SoS - compatible one. Just use SS's face texture only).
  • Alternatively, Vitruvia - Skin Texture Overhaul for Males has variants both for SoS - full/ SoS - Light, though the tone of the skin may be a bit too clean for your taste, I afraid.

Archived