SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

1 hour ago, shebop said:

Ok question. 

The main page at the beginning has several mods that are purple meaning they can be converted.  The issue I am having with conversion is that (some?) animation scripts are not compatible with SE.  (FINS specifically reports that, particularly if I make it cross check).  If they can be converted as implied by the purple color, I am guessing that means people are somehow getting them to work.  My question is how? How do I get an animation that FNIS reports as incompabitlbe with SE to work, or at least get the mod to work so that it doesn't mess up moving completely in all situations?  If I include these mods I am getting a warning about, I am getting a T pose when in game and cannot move.

What anims are not working for you... Can you post a FNIS Log?

2 hours ago, shebop said:

Ok question. 

The main page at the beginning has several mods that are purple meaning they can be converted.  The issue I am having with conversion is that (some?) animation scripts are not compatible with SE.  (FINS specifically reports that, particularly if I make it cross check).  If they can be converted as implied by the purple color, I am guessing that means people are somehow getting them to work.  My question is how? How do I get an animation that FNIS reports as incompabitlbe with SE to work, or at least get the mod to work so that it doesn't mess up moving completely in all situations?  If I include these mods I am getting a warning about, I am getting a T pose when in game and cannot move.

Did you run the anims through the converter per the conversion instructions provided? That must be done to all of them that are not yet converted.

On 5/22/2018 at 2:49 AM, tasairis said:

Yeah, thing is, you're the only one I know who's tried it. I'm kinda waiting for someone else to give it a shot too before marking it good.

I let the mod author know how easy the conversion was and that its working, perhaps he'll release a new version soon.   Its actually fairly simple mod providing dialogue to initiate super gay fun-time, afaict its the only one that enables man orgies too lol. ? 

1 hour ago, KestrelSky said:

I tried converting Sexlab Solutions myself by saving it in the CK, yet none of the dialogue options show up in game. I converted Matchmaker and several others without a problem. Anyone have any ideas?

tried recompiling the scripts? sometimes it needs that.

2 hours ago, KestrelSky said:

I tried converting Sexlab Solutions myself by saving it in the CK, yet none of the dialogue options show up in game. I converted Matchmaker and several others without a problem. Anyone have any ideas?

I re-save mods converting, but I know there has been one that lost the dialogue doing that, just had ... for each option. I still did it eventually (fixing it in SSEEdit), but played for quite some time with it in old form. I can't remember which mod it was, but it might have been solutions since I have that (converted).

SlaveTats is a very easy conversion. There are two places in the Papyrus source to change the version of NIOverride and JContainer checked for.

More serious is that after conversion - tattoos are not applied. Apparently we need more overlay support from NIOverride. At least you can get SlaveTats ready.

All the MCM entries for SlaveTats (tattoo selection, etc) work correctly.

Also note: SlaveTats requires access to the AFT source files to compile. Nothing else special.

3 hours ago, horonbr said:

i really wanted to convert sexlab eager npc, can anyone help me by providing the step by step of it?

I think its one nif and a few HKX files... I would have oposted it if the author had answered positively...

On 5/23/2018 at 1:48 PM, infiniteone said:

Did you run the anims through the converter per the conversion instructions provided? That must be done to all of them that are not yet converted.

I let the mod author know how easy the conversion was and that its working, perhaps he'll release a new version soon.   Its actually fairly simple mod providing dialogue to initiate super gay fun-time, afaict its the only one that enables man orgies too lol. ? 

No.  I missed that.  Sorry.  Thanks for the tip.  I will try that.

On 5/23/2018 at 12:17 PM, Pfiffy said:

What anims are not working for you... Can you post a FNIS Log?

I will if what infinite one suggested doesn't work.

2 hours ago, shebop said:

No.  I missed that.  Sorry.  Thanks for the tip.  I will try that.

I will if what infinite one suggested doesn't work.

Sorry, I suggested that this has been done. It is the essential step for converting anims....

On 5/22/2018 at 3:29 AM, Kussie said:

No problems for me.  I am running Sexlab + osa/osex + flowergirls all at the same time with no issues

ok then I just tried and it crashed not sure why I do have alot of animation packs though maybe I have too many animations no idea

1 hour ago, Vyperrx20 said:

ok then I just tried and it crashed not sure why I do have alot of animation packs though maybe I have too many animations no idea

Figured it out definitly too many animations or at least one of them seemed to crash my game only have a few animation packs loaded now for sexlab and everything runs great ty

5 minutes ago, Vyperrx20 said:

Figured it out definitly too many animations or at least one of them seemed to crash my game only have a few animation packs loaded now for sexlab and everything runs great ty

It will not be one defective animation, it has been just too many of them. Keep in mind, that FG comes with its own anims. 

I'm trying to get creature framework SE to run properly and don't seem to be having any success.  Creatures are enables in the SL framework.  When I open CF, I get a message saying that it's busy initializing or registering and it might take a couple of minutes.  The darned message won't go away no matter how long I play or even if I leave the keyboard for an hour with the game running.  The sections for general, performance, creatures & puppeteers can all be accessed.  Sexlab integration is checked.  Sexlab arousal integration is checked.  Threshold is 50.  I do notice that the re-register all mods is grayed out.  I do have CF.esm loading before SL.esm and I wonder about that a little bit.  I have MNC and HCOS.  I have SLAL.  The animations are registered with SL.  I've yet to see the game attempt creature sex.

==== SSE NIF Optimizer v3.0.0 (Texture Scan) by ousnius ====
[INFO] Scanning 1048 texture file(s)...
[INFO] Scan finished.
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\ZaZ\002Wood\BedWood01.dds
- Dimensions must be divisible by 4 (currently 430x176).
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\ZaZ\002Wood\nobleBedWood01.dds
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\ZaZ\002Wood\nobleBedWood021.dds
- Dimensions must be divisible by 4 (currently 46x393).
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\ZaZ\010MultifunctionalBeds\noble\nobleBedWood01.dds
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\ZaZ\018Beds\BedWood.dds
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\ZaZ\018Beds\nobleBedWood01.dds
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\ZaZ\018Beds\nobleBedWood021.dds
- Dimensions must be divisible by 4 (currently 46x393).
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\bondage\doggiebelt.dds
- Dimensions must be divisible by 4 (currently 513x513).
E:\Pfiffys Addon\Zap\ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+\Textures\bondage\doggiebelt_em.dds
- Dimensions must be divisible by 4 (currently 513x513).

I have been talking with T.ara about this and he said, that he thinks the bed textures are not in use, I have deleted them and haven't found any missing things. I would be glad if this can be confirmed. They are also in the tara furniture pack. You should also delete the normal maps, they are wrecked anyway.(Datasize 0) 

I also have rescaled the textures of the doggibelt. 

Here they are for everyone that wants/needs them. 

doggiebelt_em.dds

doggiebelt.dds 

Note: Since the ddx trouble I'm especially looking for incompatible textures. They are spreading like an illnes. I accidentaly stumbled over the doggi belt in 3 or 4 different mods and the same for the furniture textures.

This is not only a ZAZ or DD related problem. It seems like several Modders have included textures that have been scaled in an SE incompatible way. So if you ever encounter unexpected CTD's at specific locations, check the textures. Same for CTD's with specific armors, NPC's or whatever. 

Hi, can i get nioverride to work as standalone? I had it working with alpha 4 racemenu but not after update/rollback and i prefer ece.

Am reinstalling game and using latest updates as it's getting screwed after all the converting and testing, uninstalling lol. Just need nio working to complete my load list

Thanks for the awesome work everyone does on LL it's been a great help

cheers

On 5/24/2018 at 1:49 PM, KestrelSky said:

Have you tryed it without touching the esp?

4 hours ago, cfoster8 said:

I'm trying to get creature framework SE to run properly and don't seem to be having any success.  Creatures are enables in the SL framework.  When I open CF, I get a message saying that it's busy initializing or registering and it might take a couple of minutes.  The darned message won't go away no matter how long I play or even if I leave the keyboard for an hour with the game running.  The sections for general, performance, creatures & puppeteers can all be accessed.  Sexlab integration is checked.  Sexlab arousal integration is checked.  Threshold is 50.  I do notice that the re-register all mods is grayed out.  I do have CF.esm loading before SL.esm and I wonder about that a little bit.  I have MNC and HCOS.  I have SLAL.  The animations are registered with SL.  I've yet to see the game attempt creature sex.

Check MadMansGuns thread for MNC. I think you have a problem with jcontainers. 

9 hours ago, jim68 said:

Hi, can i get nioverride to work as standalone? I had it working with alpha 4 racemenu but not after update/rollback and i prefer ece.

Am reinstalling game and using latest updates as it's getting screwed after all the converting and testing, uninstalling lol. Just need nio working to complete my load list

Thanks for the awesome work everyone does on LL it's been a great help

cheers

You can't use the nioverride.dll - it's not compiled for 64bit. I saw somewhere that you could install the netimmerse standalone and use the skee files from the racemenu alpha, but I haven't seen confirmation anywhere. If you're ok with adding racemenu, you can follow the instructions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYaToSdStE0

I would expect the process to be mostly the same for netimmerse override.