SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

48 minutes ago, Deamoa said:

So, I reinstalled everything, and everything "seems" to work fine. No crash on start, I can create a character and start playing, save normally, but...

Whenever I try to load ANY save, I instantly crash to desktop. Even if I Save and Load straight after, so without any kind of change whatsoever.

As I'm pretty clueless, I'm asking the pros: What's the likely culprit for this mess? Feels more like some Save folder access or save pathing issue than a mod loading problem. I'd have the crash on trying to start the game or randomly while playing then I think. Can't find anything wrong withthe folder permissions, buit how is it supposed to look like? "Double" saves with the same name, one with .ess and the other with .skse extension? Is that the normal thing?

Racemenu and XPSME 4.31? Try SSE engine fixes

44 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Racemenu and XPSME 4.31? Try SSE engine fixes

Close. Don't have RaceMenu, had XPMSE installed using the other option involving Netimmerse and SKEE. Replaced that with the "none" basic XMPSE option and tossing the SKEE files out. Works so far. *shrugs*

This page was evil, didn't refresh to show your answer until my last "eureka" edit. Sneaky :D

18 minutes ago, Deamoa said:

Close. Don't have RaceMenu, had XPMSE installed using the other option involving Netimmerse and SKEE. Replaced that with the "none" basic XMPSE option and tossing the SKEE files out. Works so far. *shrugs*

Switch back to XPSME 4.2 or try SSE engine fixes. 

Just now, Deamoa said:

I'll try that. I hadn't seen it fixes the SKEE save load issue! (Hand't read till the end of the description... Oops ? ) Thanks!

It is not a SKEE issue, but an SKEE/XPMSE issue. Just to be correct... it came up after the release of XPSME 4.31, with 4.2 everything was stable.  

7 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

It is not a SKEE issue, but an SKEE/XPMSE issue. Just to be correct... it came up after the release of XPSME 4.31, with 4.2 everything was stable.  

Oh yeah, I remember the crazy day when I accidentally let SkyrimSE update because Steam wasn't offline when I launched it. EVERYTHING BROKE because it encouraged me to update things, including XPMSE... Many regrets on that day! :D

8 minutes ago, Deamoa said:

Oh yeah, I remember the crazy day when I accidentally let SkyrimSE update because Steam wasn't offline when I launched it. EVERYTHING BROKE because it encouraged me to update things, including XPMSE... Many regrets on that day! :D

Well, In fact we are at the point in SE were we have been with Syrim LE about 5 Years ago...We have to find out again, what will work together and what does not work together. Again we have to look for patches, workarounds and sometimes we have to give in and skip one mod for another until the authors fix the incompatibilities. 

2 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, In fact we are at the point in SE were we have been with Syrim LE about 5 Years ago...We have to find out again, what will work together and what does not work together. Again we have to look for patches, workarounds and sometimes we have to give in and skip one mod for another until the authors fix the incompatibilities. 

I'm in the "I'm just messing around and following guidelines with fingers crossed" clan. When things work I stop messing around and stay like this. Until I get an accidental update. Or a meltdown of my HDD... There's a lot of "how did I do this last time" fumbling involved when I have to reinstall mods! :P

4 minutes ago, Deamoa said:

I'm in the "I'm just messing around and following guidelines with fingers crossed" clan. When things work I stop messing around and stay like this. Until I get an accidental update. Or a meltdown of my HDD... There's a lot of "how did I do this last time" fumbling involved when I have to reinstall mods! :P

Well, do it one by one and test it before you move to the next one is a bit out of fashion, but it still works the best.

Just want to say, you people are amazing. I just put together a load list for Skyrim SE, and it has everything I want except Paradise Halls, which will probably be along soon. I can't even concieve of the number of hours that went into getting all of these mods working. I tip my hat to you in gratitude and amazement. 

On 6/13/2018 at 2:52 PM, KonradSimon said:

Just want to say, you people are amazing. I just put together a load list for Skyrim SE, and it has everything I want except Paradise Halls, which will probably be along soon. I can't even concieve of the number of hours that went into getting all of these mods working. I tip my hat to you in gratitude and amazement. 

You and me both, props to the hard work!

Oh, forgot:

* Beta: Slaverun Reloaded SE

* Added a new conversion guide link

On 6/13/2018 at 6:52 AM, KonradSimon said:

Additional hat-tipping to Pfiffy for getting so many mods into SSE.

44 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Any news on Blushing when aroused? I was able to get the expressions to work but not the overlays using the script changes from earlier in this thread. Presumably we need to wait for some magic in skse64?

All I know about is the script edits. I don't think overlays work anywhere - seems SKEE doesn't do them correctly/at all yet.

12 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Additional hat-tipping to Pfiffy for getting so many mods into SSE.

All I know about is the script edits. I don't think overlays work anywhere - seems SKEE doesn't do them correctly/at all yet.

expired stated, that overlays are broken due to the change of the models. If he gets it working again, the question will be if it is working the same way and the mods can be ported 1 - 1. We will see...

and a flower for Tasairis for helping me with it

@-,-'-

On 2/19/2018 at 6:35 PM, tasairis said:

FYI, these sub-mods were ported over too along with Devious Devices in a beta state. People just need to use the github link at the bottom of the thread to find them conveniently lopped together instead of each being separate on the forums. 

https://github.com/DeviousDevices/.

2 minutes ago, BazsiHUN said:

Hey Pfiffy!

Everything, what use the SKSE, like sexlab framework, creature framework etc.

Thank you!

everything is a lot and if you are talking about really everything then I have to say: No.

If we are talking about SKSE, sexlab and CF, so it is:  Yes, for Skyrim SE 1.5.39. 

14 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

everything is a lot and if you are talking about really everything then I have to say: No.

If we are talking about SKSE, sexlab and CF, so it is:  Yes, for Skyrim SE 1.5.39. 

Thank you!

Thats the "important" mods i meant. ;)