SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

5 hours ago, thor said:

Using only Nif optimizer and CK to convert ESPs :

Devious Devices Equip : works

Prison overhaul patched : works, including custom restraints through DD equip

S.L.U.T.S. redux : works, except for the tatoo part ( slavetats requires working overlays in RaceMenu)

Simple Slavery plus :  I have CTD issues

( all tested with ZAP 8.0+ )

I've tried: ZAP 8.0, Deviously Captured and Deviously Helpless, which require DD Integration, DD Assets, DD expansion and on the FNIS XL checked the top 3 boxes, the 3rd is for checking the compatibility of HKX files (animations), all of them reported that have LE compatible animations only, thus useless for SE version.

Also Maria Eden has not SE version yet (?)

PAHE Home sweet home has been reported by FNIS XL for having a few incompatible animations too.

So are all these going to be tweaked for compatibility issues??

6 hours ago, thor said:

Using only Nif optimizer and CK to convert ESPs :

Devious Devices Equip : works

Prison overhaul patched : works, including custom restraints through DD equip

S.L.U.T.S. redux : works, except for the tatoo part ( slavetats requires working overlays in RaceMenu)

Simple Slavery plus :  I have CTD issues

( all tested with ZAP 8.0+ )

I've still not had much getting prison overhaul patched working, quite often causes a random CTD when it's events are happen, or animations take a long time to trigger with massive time gaps between them (Ie can take 45+ seconds for a guard to arrest me and then walk over to my character and bind them)

On 7/10/2018 at 9:22 AM, Yinkle said:

Suggestion for notable SE mods: Wyrmstooth

Works perfectly so far and probably one of the best, at least as good as any dlc imo :)

I'm going to link to this Reddit thread because that has the archive.org link and "NotJonx0r" taking credit for the upload. I'm cautious because I would have expected that if he wanted to return after quitting modding a couple years ago then surely he would tried to have gotten his old accounts reinstated, right? And posting it to archive.org and not Nexus? It's weird.

21 minutes ago, tasairis said:

I'm going to link to this Reddit thread because that has the archive.org link and "NotJonx0r" taking credit for the upload. I'm cautious because I would have expected that if he wanted to return after quitting modding a couple years ago then surely he would tried to have gotten his old accounts reinstated, right? And posting it to archive.org and not Nexus? It's weird.

This port was not done by the original author.

But the original author posted his original mod in common creative, so no copyright violations.

* Added: Wyrmstooth
* Convertable: The Book of Sex
* Adding Live Another Life plugins: Content Consumer's Alternate Starts (in progress), Live a Deviant Life Resurrection (user conversion)

6 minutes ago, CPU said:

This port was not done by the original author.

But the original author posted his original mod in common creative, so no copyright violations.

That's what I figured, but if NotJonx0r is not Jonx0r then s/he is doing a good job of pretending to be. Familiar with Wyrmstooth. Modding knowledge. A new comic.

I'm not convinced, but I'm not unconvinced either...

9 minutes ago, tasairis said:

* Added: Wyrmstooth
* Convertable: The Book of Sex
* Adding Live Another Life plugins: Content Consumer's Alternate Starts (in progress), Live a Deviant Life Resurrection (user conversion)

That's what I figured, but if NotJonx0r is not Jonx0r then s/he is doing a good job of pretending to be. Familiar with Wyrmstooth. Modding knowledge. A new comic.

I'm not convinced, but I'm not unconvinced either...

The new author, as far I can see, had no answers from the original author.

But because the original author put the mod in Creative Common, then no problems for me doing a port (and crediting the original author that was done.)

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 3:12 AM, EmertX said:

If anyone is interested, serial stripper works:

Just convert animations and optimize niffs, but don't convert .esp

Private needs 2.11 works too.

Step 1: download the strotis outhouse resource mod, optimize niffs and install

Step 2: download private needs 2.11, convert animations, optimize niffs, convert .esp and install

T-bucket for private needs 2.11 works too:

Just optimize niffs, but don't convert .esp

Will this work with Strotis Outdoor Toilet Resource for Skyrim SE?

2 hours ago, Norli said:

Is there going to be a SSE version of Untamed soon?

The mod author actually started work on untamed 2, but there's no eta. Looks like no update for a while either. I had the oldrim untamed installed, but there was a conflict with a beastess quest, so I'm waiting until I'm done with those quests before adding it back. But as jummjumm said, it works fine. There's a few meshes that need to be converted at minimum.

https://github.com/darkconsole/untamed2

Just wanted to thank you for starting and updating this thread.  This serves almost as a guide for how to set up SE for sex mods.  Conveniently lists all the requirements, mods that have been officially converted, oldrim mods that are confirmed to work, etc.  Also makes it incredibly easy to actually find everything without having to search the forums.  Thumbs up :)

4 hours ago, Norli said:

Is there going to be a SSE version of Untamed soon?

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

The mod author actually started work on untamed 2, but there's no eta. Looks like no update for a while either. I had the oldrim untamed installed, but there was a conflict with a beastess quest, so I'm waiting until I'm done with those quests before adding it back. But as jummjumm said, it works fine. There's a few meshes that need to be converted at minimum.

I confirm DarkConsole is working on Untamed 2 for SSE.

Stop discussing about it and just wait.

18 hours ago, Cloudymodder said:

Can someone make a conversion for !! Being A Cow? I managed to convert it pretty smoothly with some slight body glitching every few seconds. Another thing to note is that the hooves and textures are invisible even after I ran em through Nif. 

Being a Cow is WIP - does the Oldrim version have those same problems? Did NifScan report any problems with the original meshes? With the converted ones?

7 hours ago, khumak said:

Just wanted to thank you for starting and updating this thread.  This serves almost as a guide for how to set up SE for sex mods.  Conveniently lists all the requirements, mods that have been officially converted, oldrim mods that are confirmed to work, etc.  Also makes it incredibly easy to actually find everything without having to search the forums.  Thumbs up :)

Thank you for the thank you.

3 hours ago, Brian D. said:

I mean will Private needs work with the SSE version of Outhouse Resources.

Should. IIRC Outhouse Resources is a direct conversion of the original, so it should work with a similar direct conversion of Private Needs.

2 hours ago, tasairis said:

Being a Cow is WIP - does the Oldrim version have those same problems? Did NifScan report any problems with the original meshes? With the converted ones?

Thank you for the thank you.

Should. IIRC Outhouse Resources is a direct conversion of the original, so it should work with a similar direct conversion of Private Needs.

I've never used nifscan, but when I ran it in the meshes folder of the oldrim Being a Cow mod, it opened for a split second and dissappeared, both when I was using the .exe and when I used the .bat file I made with the nifscan.exe -fixdds command in it.

19 hours ago, Cloudymodder said:

Can someone make a conversion for !! Being A Cow? I managed to convert it pretty smoothly with some slight body glitching every few seconds. Another thing to note is that the hooves and textures are invisible even after I ran em through Nif. 

45 minutes ago, tasairis said:

I did a test convert to rule out MCM issues from conversion for someone in the MME thread a while back, it seemed to load ok. It has a bodyslide folder, did you build the bodyslide files?

There's one error when testing the textures, not sure what it's for meshwise. I didn't find any errors for the meshes with nifscan after conversion.

D:\odrive\Google Drive\skyrim se mods\convert\Skyrim - Being a Cow 1.7g\Data\textures\bac\iron.dds

-Dimensions must be divisible by 4 (currently 255x255)

17 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I did a test convert to rule out MCM issues from conversion for someone in the MME thread a while back, it seemed to load ok. It has a bodyslide folder, did you build the bodyslide files?

There's one error when testing the textures, not sure what it's for meshwise. I didn't find any errors for the meshes with nifscan after conversion.

D:\odrive\Google Drive\skyrim se mods\convert\Skyrim - Being a Cow 1.7g\Data\textures\bac\iron.dds

-Dimensions must be divisible by 4 (currently 255x255)

After I saw there were meshes in the CBBE folder, I thought that might the issue with the hooves for me as well, but I'm not sure about how to get the textures working, or if they are or not.

10 hours ago, Cloudymodder said:

After I saw there were meshes in the CBBE folder, I thought that might the issue with the hooves for me as well, but I'm not sure about how to get the textures working, or if they are or not.

Usually there's nothing to do with textures. But a bad texture can cause a CTD so it doesn't hurt to check them. Iron.dds is used for the horseshoes, I doubt its why you can't see hooves and other things (what other things specifically?).  I tried fixing it anyway - if anyone can double check me, I've attached both files. New one has a smaller file size, but doesn't error when nifscan checks the textures. I'm hoping that the smaller size is just the compression :D

If you haven't built the bodyslide files, then that can be a cause for items not showing up or clipping. So if you haven't done a batch build in bodyslide yet, try that.

Here's the original and new files for iron.dds Save the new file in \data\textures\bac.

Old file iron_old.dds

New file iron.dds