SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

14 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Still works for me using the DepotDownloader using the same app, depot and manifest numbers above.  What values are in your appmanifest_489830.acf file?

I really don't know why the Steam console didn't work, but with the DepotDownloader it worked. Weird...

Thanks for the hint!

4 hours ago, Mister X said:

I really don't know why the Steam console didn't work, but with the DepotDownloader it worked. Weird...

Thanks for the hint!

Steam blocked the ability to revert updates using the steam console, you must use the third party depot downloader to downgrade games now.

I've got some good news and some bad news.

The good news is that we're nearly able to add SSE Engine Fixes to updated status for AE.  There's a working beta out already.

SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

The bad news is that SlaveTats requires JContainers so is out of action, and the mod author has said they won't be updating JContainers until AE has been around for a while (I suppose in case Bethesda release further patches to fix their patch).

6 minutes ago, Tlam99 said:

Little tought about every dll uses it's own adress resolution and not the adress library.

Good, independent.

Bad, every update forces a rewrite of all dll's. Think yourself what this means.

Especially with a patch coming next week for SAE.

List now accounts for all LE mods with >=140k downloads (3.3%).

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Nov 20 #6648) - AE is here, SKSE is WIP, SexLab 1.64 released
7 minutes ago, Erstam said:

WTF... did the Schlongs of Skyrim SE topic  just vanish into thin air?

I wanted to post a reply there, and then the forum told me that the topic didn't exist. The links in tasairis' post don't work anymore.

I noticed that too.  It appears gone.

29 minutes ago, Erstam said:

WTF... did the Schlongs of Skyrim SE topic  just vanish into thin air?

I wanted to post a reply there, and then the forum told me that the topic didn't exist. The links in tasairis' post don't work anymore.

Uh oh...

It vanished...

Edited by peculiaris
1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

I hope we don't have too many Modders missing in action now...

the jcon people are still around, they at least posted this message:

I have no time to support cutting edge releases. I see there are some quirks at the current one.
Let that SKSE AE mature a bit and I will check it out.

edit: it looks like sos se was just deleted from the site.

Edited by MadMansGun