SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

19 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

as mentioned, run it through CAO (Cathedral Assets Optimizer). you don't need to run the whole file, just the meshes and the animations. i ran it a while and it worked without issues.

GothicRose30 did that for me and I'm only getting the title screen of the menu. I can't even get arrested right now.

5 hours ago, Remel said:

GothicRose30 did that for me and I'm only getting the title screen of the menu. I can't even get arrested right now.

i assume you have SUM installed as well, since it is required. the other thing i noticed too, is that DCL can create conflicts with this. as can other "crime" type mods. when i disabled DCL, for example, and i used POP on its own, i had no issues at all. but in the end it came down to a choice i had to make between POP and DCL, and since DCL is one of my primary mods, i had to let POP go sadly. i wish there was a way to make them both work without conflict because POP is and can be fun

2 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i assume you have SUM installed as well, since it is required. the other thing i noticed too, is that DCL can create conflicts with this. as can other "crime" type mods. when i disabled DCL, for example, and i used POP on its own, i had no issues at all. but in the end it came down to a choice i had to make between POP and DCL, and since DCL is one of my primary mods, i had to let POP go sadly. i wish there was a way to make them both work without conflict because POP is and can be fun

I'm assuming POP is Prisoner Overhaul, I don't know what DCL is but I don't have any other crime punishment mods installed. SUM does recognize POP is installed. Hopefully DD isn't required cause I don't like using that due to the constant weird timer that doesn't work correctly.   

49 minutes ago, Remel said:

I'm assuming POP is Prisoner Overhaul, I don't know what DCL is but I don't have any other crime punishment mods installed. SUM does recognize POP is installed. Hopefully DD isn't required cause I don't like using that due to the constant weird timer that doesn't work correctly.   

I've checked out POP and DD is optional and not required :)

@tasairis, I noticed Blush When Aroused is currently marked as "questionable/broken". I've never personally had any problems with it either on SE or LE, I've seen it used on a few videos of lewd SSE gameplay as well without any apparent issue. There are only 2 pages on the current SE thread, which was started back in June - but there was an older thread with the same file linked on it which apparently got deleted a while back for some reason.

The mod itself is pretty old. Unless there are some well-known or major issues I'm not aware of, it seems robust enough that it might be worth considering changing its status to "Ported/Compatible" on the next update to your list of conversions - or whenever.

As a side note, this thread is like my Loverslab "home page". First place I come to when I check for new files and updates. ?

21 hours ago, Remel said:

sorry, DCL is Deviously Cursed Loot

21 hours ago, bobtrajars said:

It'd be really awesome if someone could convert Better Free Camera to SSE- I think it'd help a ton with screenshots! Author originally adapted this before SKSE & SKYUI were out, which was almost just as good, but then I guess he'd vanished by the time SKSE & SKYUI finally came out. I don't know much about converting mods otherwise I'd do it myself- has anyone tried yet? 

It uses a DLL, so if it hasn't been converted yet then odds are nobody intends to do so.

Have you tried any of the other camera mods for SE?

16 hours ago, Caco Demon said:

@tasairis, I noticed Blush When Aroused is currently marked as "questionable/broken". I've never personally had any problems with it either on SE or LE, I've seen it used on a few videos of lewd SSE gameplay as well without any apparent issue. There are only 2 pages on the current SE thread, which was started back in June - but there was an older thread with the same file linked on it which apparently got deleted a while back for some reason.

The mod itself is pretty old. Unless there are some well-known or major issues I'm not aware of, it seems robust enough that it might be worth considering changing its status to "Ported/Compatible" on the next update - or whenever/however it is confirmed to be solid enough to do so.

As a side note, this thread is like my Loverslab "home page". First place I come to when I check for new files and updates. ?

The main issue was facial overlays and RaceMenu - it wasn't supported at first, but then there was an update to support it, but it had issues... and I don't know whether those issues were all resolved or whatever.

But you're saying it works for you? The overlay is being applied and you can see the player and NPCs blushing?

24 minutes ago, Arcturus7777 said:

The sisterhood of dibella is not working for me.  The game will not start when I install this mod.  I did not try the blue frog version, as the bodyslide for se files are not available in the provided link.

Pass the LE version through cathedral and use it.  Make sure you have all the SE dependencies.  It work for  me better than the SE one.

5 hours ago, tasairis said:

The main issue was facial overlays and RaceMenu - it wasn't supported at first, but then there was an update to support it, but it had issues... and I don't know whether those issues were all resolved or whatever.

But you're saying it works for you? The overlay is being applied and you can see the player and NPCs blushing?

No problems whatsoever. As soon as Racemenu updated to provide the missing support for face overlays on SE, BWA started working without any issues. That was a long while ago now, maybe a year or so - and I've been using it ever since through a couple of installs. Blushes and expression settings all functioning fine.

11 hours ago, tasairis said:

It uses a DLL, so if it hasn't been converted yet then odds are nobody intends to do so.

Have you tried any of the other camera mods for SE?

I've tried quite a few of them, but none stand up the the functionality of this one! Stinks that it can't be ported. If I knew anything of modding or had the determination to learn programming, this would likely be my first project! But alas, I don't have the time to do so... 

12 hours ago, Caco Demon said:

No problems whatsoever. As soon as Racemenu updated to provide the missing support for face overlays on SE, BWA started working without any issues. That was a long while ago now, maybe a year or so - and I've been using it ever since through a couple of installs. Blushes and expression settings all functioning fine.

Thanks for mentioning this, I have been missing this mod since I switched to SE. It is working without issue for me as well.

19 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

The sisterhood of dibella is not working for me.  The game will not start when I install this mod.  I did not try the blue frog version, as the bodyslide for se files are not available in the provided link.

You downloaded the LE version, The SE version is in the Deep blues conversion thread found here.

11 hours ago, b7696619 said:

Thanks for mentioning this, I have been missing this mod since I switched to SE. It is working without issue for me as well.

No worries!

I definitely noticed BWA's absence during the period where Racemenu SE didn't quite have face overlays working. Such great features. Works nicely with Dripping When Aroused's panting and visuals when you play a female character.

1 hour ago, Guineaux said:

kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Converting outfits yourself means watching out for three things: valid meshes for SE, valid textures for SE, and the use of forearms and calves slots.

The first two are normal and apply to every mod. Check them with NifScan in case they're already usable, or just run them through CAO.

The last only applies (AFAIK) if either of those body parts are visible. Doesn't look like they are.

So if a quick Google search based on the mod's name doesn't come up with anything, you should be able to convert it on your own pretty easily.

In fact you might not even have to convert anything. Have you tried using it as it is now?