SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

Spoke to soon for my working CF+MNC. Another play session last night going through a barrow and testing on a few Draugh. Every time it initiates, the aroused armor is being applied then once SL aligns the characters and initiates the animations, it's gone again.

Other creatures no longer applying aroused armor either.

2 minutes ago, Malo said:

Spoke to soon for my working CF+MNC. Another play session last night going through a barrow and testing on a few Draugh. Every time it initiates, the aroused armor is being applied then once SL aligns the characters and initiates the animations, it's gone again.

Other creatures no longer applying aroused armor either.

I think there's a CF bug when it comes to applying and removing aroused meshes when SLA support is enabled. Try without that. You might need to make CF reapply the cloak spell.

17 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Fred200 did a working conversion of the ESM...Like he did for DDx....He is good at that... I have  a copy... Can't share it... If you are as good or as lucky as Fred200 you might get it to work on your own....

I'll ask him what he did different.  Must be a error in the conversion he's correcting that I don't understand how to fix.

31 minutes ago, tasairis said:

I think there's a CF bug when it comes to applying and removing aroused meshes when SLA support is enabled. Try without that. You might need to make CF reapply the cloak spell.

didn't Lazy girl patched the script for that.... I think this would be a good point to test it. I don't think that it is in my package.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=466353

2 hours ago, tasairis said:

For me, it is kind of strange. In creature framework, I got two skins for snow bear, MNC and Classic MNC. If MNC is selected and I start a sex scene via match maker, it reverts back to unaroused, if I have classic skin selected. It switches to aroused when animation starts. I tried in all scenarios, like in-scene switching, forced/override aroused and unspecified. In short, MNC is buggy for me, with meshes switching back to unaroused, and classic skin working most of the time.

P.S: I've BCID and MNC installed, unable to get SkyTest patchworking since it requires Oldrim Masters. Tried deleting master dependencies via Creation Kit also crashes my CK, curropting the esp file. 

50 minutes ago, t0m0ya said:

For me, it is kind of strange. In creature framework, I got two skins for snow bear, MNC and Classic MNC. If MNC is selected and I start a sex scene via match maker, it reverts back to unaroused, if I have classic skin selected. It switches to aroused when animation starts. I tried in all scenarios, like in-scene switching, forced/override aroused and unspecified. In short, MNC is buggy for me, with meshes switching back to unaroused, and classic skin working most of the time.

P.S: I've BCID and MNC installed, unable to get SkyTest patchworking since it requires Oldrim Masters. Tried deleting master dependencies via Creation Kit also crashes my CK, curropting the esp file. 

Have you tested it with the script:

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=466353

Siply replace the one in the scripts folder with this one.

And please make a data dump in CF

37 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Thanks. I'll give it a try. Also, one more question. In CF creatures database, I have two Chaurus panels. One is empty/disabled. The other has MNC in the dropdown. As far as I know, I only have installed Immersive Creatures for SSE, MNC 11_1 and BDIC installed. Could it be a conflicting issue. Sorry for being so vague on this but trying to understand if it's normal to happen?

46 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Also uncheck arousal from Sexlab and use only SLaroused to trigger the state also disable gender checks from Sexlab for some reason its still reading males actors as female. Maybe its my combo of Aroused creatures and SLaroused because with all triggers from Sexlab disabled I'm not having a problem with aroused armors triggering in scenes. 

8 minutes ago, t0m0ya said:

Thanks. I'll give it a try. Also, one more question. In CF creatures database, I have two Chaurus panels. One is empty/disabled. The other has MNC in the dropdown. As far as I know, I only have installed Immersive Creatures for SSE, MNC 11_1 and BDIC installed. Could it be a conflicting issue. Sorry for being so vague on this but trying to understand if it's normal to happen?

Make a screen shot...

It worked! i used the CF esm and the pex files provided here recently, locked the load order for MCN to under the CF esm, and also disabled the  "Sexlab integration" Under Arousal in CF mcm, I left Sexlab Aroused integration turned on. 

The only other difference is I deleted the SL-light animations and went with only SLAL packs.

17 minutes ago, t0m0ya said:

https://ibb.co/h3NUDS 

sorry, can't seem to attach images here, an issue with my browser. But, as you can see, I have either empty tabs with All Skins disabled and separate skins. It's not just Chaurus, same on other creatures. 

Ok.. This looks a bit strange... But you might ask MadMansGun. He is not into SE moding but I think that he knows more about CF/MNC/IC than all of us together. For getting the masters changed you better use Wyre Bash. 

3 hours ago, t0m0ya said:

you should not be seeing any empty menus at all, go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods".

3 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

you should not be seeing any empty menus at all, go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods".

Thank you for checking on this. I did re-register all mods. But still seems to be lots of empty panels or disabled all skins but also duplicates of the same creature name having MNC or BDIC skins. One thing I should mention. I did change the master dependencies in BDIC esp file. Mainly adding SSE master list. Apart from that, I've been following the instructions from the threads here. Another thing I forgot to mention that when CF was having issues, I did use Creature Shlongs meshes from https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4477-creature-schlongs-se/  which overwrote some meshes. 

On the contrary of this issue, most critter meshes are being switched and the framework seems to be working. Minus the few which are missing or other immersive creatures like DG Rigid Skeleton or other DG creatures. I apologize for my lack of understanding or knowledge in all of this as I am one of those to install and play and lack any understanding of fiddling things without proper guides. I guess. 

3 hours ago, infiniteone said:

It worked! i used the CF esm and the pex files provided here recently, locked the load order for MCN to under the CF esm, and also disabled the  "Sexlab integration" Under Arousal in CF mcm, I left Sexlab Aroused integration turned on. 

The only other difference is I deleted the SL-light animations and went with only SLAL packs.

Glad to see somebody else is getting it to work. I see disabling the SL integration is working too, it took me awhile to figure the male to female bs that SL is switching to. Hopefully with more people we can figure out faster what the underlining issue is and fix it. I just have to say thank you to all of you testing this everyone has been doing a great job with this collaboration.

22903-0-1446843179.png

The succubus race mod does indeed work in Special Edition! 

I've been testing out the mod and my only problem is the animations for the wings and tail.  I believe this is an error on my part, so I'm going to reinstall everything and set up HDT again in hopes that these animations will work.

I do not own this mod, nor did I port it.  I am just an excited user who wants to let others know about this.

The mod can be found here:

Succubus Race

The raw file works without any modifications!

To get it to work make sure you have the following:

SKYUI5

HDT Physics - Tutorial found here

RaceCompatibility

Now I am pretty sure these are the required mods.  I am new to modding so if it doesn't work please tell me so I can fix the mods listed above.  I hope this helps other people who loved this mod like myself.

1 hour ago, t0m0ya said:

I apologize for my lack of understanding or knowledge in all of this as I am one of those to install and play and lack any understanding of fiddling things without proper guides. I guess. 

Don't sweat it @tasairis  created this thread to help everyone even if all you do is post logs its still a big help.

3 hours ago, t0m0ya said:

Thank you for checking on this. I did re-register all mods. But still seems to be lots of empty panels or disabled all skins but also duplicates of the same creature name having MNC or BDIC skins. One thing I should mention. I did change the master dependencies in BDIC esp file. Mainly adding SSE master list. Apart from that, I've been following the instructions from the threads here. Another thing I forgot to mention that when CF was having issues, I did use Creature Shlongs meshes from https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4477-creature-schlongs-se/  which overwrote some meshes. 

On the contrary of this issue, most critter meshes are being switched and the framework seems to be working. Minus the few which are missing or other immersive creatures like DG Rigid Skeleton or other DG creatures. I apologize for my lack of understanding or knowledge in all of this as I am one of those to install and play and lack any understanding of fiddling things without proper guides. I guess. 

be careful when changing masters/file names because you may need to edit the json files in the creatures.d folder to match your changes (you can open/edit them with notepad). Creature Shlongs does not have a esp or json files so it should not be harming anything CF related, (but i do question the folders in CSSE that have "NW" in there name, do the meshes in SE have different file paths than in classic?, and what about the FormIds for the races & armors, did any of them get changed when things got converted to 64bit? because that would make my json files buggy for sure)

make sure the BDIC 64 your using is based on the most up to date version (v3.0) or there will be problems when used with MNCv11.

12 hours ago, scipher99 said:

Also uncheck arousal from Sexlab and use only SLaroused to trigger the state also disable gender checks from Sexlab for some reason its still reading males actors as female. Maybe its my combo of Aroused creatures and SLaroused because with all triggers from Sexlab disabled I'm not having a problem with aroused armors triggering in scenes. 

I posted a version of CreatureFramework.pex that should have the SL gender issue fixed. With that and with SL integrations enabled do the armors not work (after accounting for the other problems)?

15 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

didn't Lazy girl patched the script for that.... I think this would be a good point to test it. I don't think that it is in my package.

Right, forgot about that. But it's a workaround (a good one) that equips the armor if the creature is having sex and doesn't have the armor equipped - the underlying CF bug that caused it to not be equipped in the first place is still there.

1 minute ago, tasairis said:

Right, forgot about that. But it's a workaround (a good one) that equips the armor if the creature is having sex and doesn't have the armor equipped - the underlying CF bug that caused it to not be equipped in the first place is still there.

The whole thing is a workaround right now. We still don't know, why the armors get registered or not. There are a lot of open questions. 

The first one I have is: Why do all the ppl have to put MNC directly under CF, when it is working for me somewhere at the end of the load order?

I also have some other questions....

I have just made new packages for DD with the edited files, and didn't change the Headers... I usually don't change the Headers... Did anybody found a mod that didn't work because it has the old header?

12 minutes ago, tasairis said:

* Need more feedback: SL Skooma Whore

* Updated CF notes.

CF? Install it and play around with the load order.  If ppl use your debug spell, they can test if it will register or not before they try to register. And if not, they have to play around with the load order...