SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

1 hour ago, Allegretto said:

Can anyone get this converted? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

In particular the file: HCOS_SLALPack_V0_99S2.7z which contains tons of creature-on-creature animations?

Even if there are lots of files, they're just animations. Use either of the two guides for animation files in the first post to convert them.

13 hours ago, tasairis said:

Completely separate issue from where the .psc files are. The normal answer to "stuck in T-pose" is to use the FNIS compatibility option and fix whatever problems it says, but you say you did that.

Are you sure you converted the animations correctly? Exactly what process did you use? I know of a situation where it's possible for the animations to be converted incorrectly, FNIS will not complain, and animations will not work.

Animation problem was on the part of Billys SLAL pack. He has it fixed now though. Thanks for the link. I prefer uniformity in all possible matters as it allows the "whole" to function smoother.

2 hours ago, tasairis said:

Even if there are lots of files, they're just animations. Use either of the two guides for animation files in the first post to convert them.

I've tried converting them to no avail, my original post is here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94785-some-animations-break-from-conversion/

They just randomly worked or didn't work, figured it's something outside my scope of experience.

Question about personal conversion of Zaz animation pack 8.0. Since HDT isn't currently an option for SSE, would the file "Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - HDT" need to be removed or can it remain without causing issues? It has 3 xml files and 1 nif.

4 minutes ago, Inanna17 said:

Question about personal conversion of Zaz animation pack 8.0. Since HDT isn't currently an option for SSE, would the file "Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - HDT" need to be removed or can it remain without causing issues? It has 3 xml files and 1 nif.

have you been able to convert the armbinders in that folder?

I haven't tested in game the armbinders as my conversion is for the purpose of re-implementing soulgem oven III back into my game. I used SSE Nif Optimizer and it's showing Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\ArmBinders\Devious_AB and Zaz_AB as being converted.

Attatched is my results using nifscan.exe for zaz

output.txt

42 minutes ago, Inanna17 said:

I haven't tested in game the armbinders as my conversion is for the purpose of re-implementing soulgem oven III back into my game. I used SSE Nif Optimizer and it's showing Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\ArmBinders\Devious_AB and Zaz_AB as being converted.

Attatched is my results using nifscan.exe for zaz

output.txt

no I mean those in the HDT folder...

I have been working on that one before the struggle with CF began. A simple conversion was easy, but 2 Trees and those HDT armbinders are not converted correctly. So I started to check the oldrim versions of the nifs, and they are...hm... Not so ok.... This does not have much effect on oldrim, but th SE engine does not tolerate wrong meshes that good. And as t.are asked me to do a more or less 'official' port I have to fix that first.

11 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Hello out there, Someone up for some testing of CF? I have it running again....

And I'm scared to change anything in may configuration or loadorder...

here is a pack made of the files I have installed right now.

I need some confirmation in exchange for Installing instructions.

Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2SE.7z

Hi! Just a question. Where do you put the .esp file in the load order? The .esm has to be high up of course, but do you place the .esp directly below the .esm?

10 minutes ago, Farass said:

Hi! Just a question. Where do you put the .esp file in the load order? The .esm has to be high up of course, but do you place the .esp directly below the .esm?

Well, I don't really know if the ESP is needed. I just tried to reproduce what I have done. For Testing i put it into the package, too because it was one of the steps that i could recall.

At first try it with the disabled .esp, If we need it, it has to be at the very end. (If we need it, we have to forget everything that we have learned about mod installation...)

Mods installed, but not in the load order: PapyrusUtil 3.4 (nexus) Papyrusutil is included is SL, but keep in mind, that SL is a Beta. I have 3.4 installed and overwritten with SL

JC version 4.0 and NOT 4.01 (it might also be important to install 4.01 deinstall it and install 4.0 instead)

Instead of the guide put CF over Aroused and SL (Just to reproduce it, I think my load order is in the package, too) I use the MNC 11g and Hentai creatures 11g2 but that should not matter.

Just install CF without MNC.

After it has finished the first initializing process(takes some time), enable the debug logging and the putput to console in the CF general tab and make a hard save (not a quicksave) before you install MNC. Leave all other options as they are.

Then install MNC and Hentai Creatures and reregister all mods. It seems to be important, that you close NMM everytime before you reload the game or reregister mods to CF. 

Tell me what happens....

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

no I mean those in the HDT folder...

I have been working on that one before the struggle with CF began. A simple conversion was easy, but 2 Trees and those HDT armbinders are not converted correctly. So I started to check the oldrim versions of the nifs, and they are...hm... Not so ok.... This does not have much effect on oldrim, but th SE engine does not tolerate wrong meshes that good. And as t.are asked me to do a more or less 'official' port I have to fix that first.

No, I've made no manual modifications to any of the nifs.

5 minutes ago, Inanna17 said:

No, I've made no manual modifications to any of the nifs.

so you got them converted? here Nif optimizer always got stuck at the HDT folder, i had to remove one nif to make it run throu the whole mesh folder.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, I don't really know if the ESP is needed. I just tried to reproduce what I have done. For Testing i put it into the package, too because it was one of the steps that i could recall.

At first try it with the disabled .esp, If we need it, it has to be at the very end. (If we need it, we have to forget everything that we have learned about mod installation...)

Mods installed, but not in the load order: PapyrusUtil 3.4 (nexus) Papyrusutil is included is SL, but keep in mind, that SL is a Beta. I have 3.4 installed and overwritten with SL

JC version 4.0 and NOT 4.01 (it might also be important to install 4.01 deinstall it and install 4.0 instead)

Instead of the guide put CF over Aroused and SL (Just to reproduce it, I think my load order is in the package, too) I use the MNC 11g and Hentai creatures 11g2 but that should not matter.

Just install CF without MNC.

After it has finished the first initializing process(takes some time), enable the debug logging and the putput to console in the CF general tab and make a hard save (not a quicksave) before you install MNC. Leave all other options as they are.

Then install MNC and Hentai Creatures and reregister all mods. It seems to be important, that you close NMM everytime before you reload the game or reregister mods to CF. 

Tell me what happens....

Update..

Tried with JC version 4.0 and 4.0.1 - No difference

Tried with CF.esp.

-First I just copied it to the Data forder without enabling - no difference

- Tried to copiy it to the Data folder and enabling, bottom of the load order - no difference except duplicate menus in mcm

*Rerigestered all mods in CF between every try.

Will test some more..

Edit: Tried changing loadorder placing CF before sexlab.esm and sexlabaroused.esm-reregister all mods - no difference

*Anyone tested if there is some altered functionality in papyrusutil v3.3 vs v3.4 and jc v3.3 vs v4.0 that is preventing CF to store/register the arousedarmors?

5 hours ago, Jaguar said:

Any news in RaceMenu update? Damn I need the face sculptor D:

Still alpha, still doesn't support overlays, bodygen, sculpting, or importing/exporting. So unchanged since November.

4 hours ago, Inanna17 said:

Meshes can support HDT without problems, it just won't get used in the game.

I have no idea whether old HDT information works for HDT-SMP.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, I don't really know if the ESP is needed.

It isn't. In fact it would much more likely be harmful than beneficial because the ESP will be providing new copies of the same CF forms, not overwriting the ESMs, and since that includes quests (which control CF behavior) you'll probably get conflicts and undefined (=unpredictable) behavior in game.

7 minutes ago, Farass said:

Update..

Tried with JC version 4.0 and 4.0.1 - No difference

Tried with CF.esp.

-First I just copied it to the Data forder without enabling - no difference

- Tried to copiy it to the Data folder and enabling, bottom of the load order - no difference except duplicate menus in mcm

*Rerigestered all mods in CF between every try.

Will test some more..

hm....  I have copied all CF related files, that are working for me into that package. one thing that may help, is to copy the files manually over the installation.

the thing with the ESP is something different from everything that I have done before.

If you enable the esp, you get two MCM, they work seperatly... You can check that if you change the arousal setting in one it will not change in the other.

What I have done was to reregister all mods in both MCM's then save, deactivated the ESP and reloaded.

I can't recall which one has to be first, 

The registration will fail on both, you can see that in the console, but CF worked right after the start after reloading. (no reregistering needed)

It could also be, that it will only work if the files are dropped in the scripts folder manually.

I was scared to try the package because I did not want to get back to the start, now that it is working for me.

Now that I have reproduced it, I just try to recall all the steps, that lead me to this point.

The most important thing is, that this are the files, that somehow work... 

Just to make sure:

And keep the Setvehicle.dll from MNC in the pluginfolder...

I don't know if it matters, but it is there....

CreatureFrameworkUtil.pex

CFConfigMenu.pex

CFDebug.pex

CFEffectCreature.pex

CFEffectCreatureApply.pex

CFEffectTargetPuppet.pex

CFQuestMain.pex

CreatureFramework.pex

CreatureFramework.esm

CreatureFramework - Kopie.esp

Update: I'm not using HDT-SMP so I did some more digging and expanded the HDT information.

Also note HDT-SMP updated yesterday(ish). Apparently it fixes the "breakdancing" problem...

edit: Just noticed I lost the CBP link in the rewrite. So that's back.

20 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

And keep the Setvehicle.dll from MNC in the pluginfolder...

I don't know if it matters, but it is there....

the SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll should not be effecting CF in anyway as it has nothing to do with adding dicks.

31 minutes ago, tasairis said:

It isn't. In fact it would much more likely be harmful than beneficial because the ESP will be providing new copies of the same CF forms, not overwriting the ESMs, and since that includes quests (which control CF behavior) you'll probably get conflicts and undefined (=unpredictable) behavior in game.

This is right. As I said it when it was working, the last time... I have done it wrong... It has been working with two MCM's enabled. I know that it shouldn't... but it did...

The only thing that I really know, is that the solution to make it work is somewhere in these files or in the other mods that I have installed.

I have been messing around with this for a week now. If it is not working out of the box, It must be something I did while experimenting with the combinations...

I forgot one thing... I used the debugspell on target from this threat... during experimenting... I don't think, that it might have an effect, but after running out of ideas, it is time to do strange things...

sslEffectDebug.pex

7 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

the SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll should not be effecting CF in anyway as it has nothing to do with adding dicks.

Well, same as above... I don't know if it is important... I just mentioned it because I still have it installed here. It must be a tiny little detail, that makes CF registering the nude meshes. 

37 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I forgot one thing... I used the debugspell on target from this threat... during experimenting... I don't think, that it might have an effect, but after running out of ideas, it is time to do strange things...

sslEffectDebug.pex

Is that my script? It runs a couple quick tests on your JContainers/CF install - you should have seen a couple notification messages about it, or you can look through the SL debug log. Otherwise it doesn't do anything, and casting it on self or target doesn't make a difference.