SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

Does anyone know why racemenu morphs won't work on the naked body but works when clothes/ armour equipped. Just doing clean reinstall using same files as previous install (racemenumorphs .pex by yinkle pg 65, conv unp bs files and 1st person nifs) which all worked fine, but did updates and upgrade to latest bodyslide version.  

Checked .tri files are being created and placed in right folder (character assests in with nifs). xpmsse 4.51 etc. 

Had reinstalled about 200 mods before i noticed it wasnt working, googled for days and no luck so i removed all mods, verified game with steam and only installed necessary mods for ingame morphs with new char. started naked, not working. added clothes works, then added cbpc + hdt. body jiggles, hair swishes just to check lol but no naked ingame morphs ?

28 minutes ago, Bundybear33 said:

Does anyone know why racemenu morphs won't work on the naked body but works when clothes/ armour equipped. Just doing clean reinstall using same files as previous install (racemenumorphs .pex by yinkle pg 65, conv unp bs files and 1st person nifs) which all worked fine, but did updates and upgrade to latest bodyslide version.  

Checked .tri files are being created and placed in right folder (character assests in with nifs). xpmsse 4.51 etc. 

Had reinstalled about 200 mods before i noticed it wasnt working, googled for days and no luck so i removed all mods, verified game with steam and only installed necessary mods for ingame morphs with new char. started naked, not working. added clothes works, then added cbpc + hdt. body jiggles, hair swishes just to check lol but no naked ingame morphs ?

did you build the naked body in bodyslide?

On 6/6/2019 at 10:14 PM, qwezxcp said:

It seems that this has supported SE.

But this don't work with cbpc and using animal sos with this will cause CTD.

I think there was something in the asos le page about not installing abc's meshes, so that both would work together. lemme look for it.

EDIT: There should be a compatibility patch and the meshes need to be changed in CF.

But the compatibility patch is on the LE page, not the SE page.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8274-animal-sos/

Animal SOS ABC Patch.7z  for Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC). (Compatible skeletons. Meshes Incompatible . The Creature Framework changes the animal to More Nasty Critters )

EDIT 2: The ABC patch should be in the next version of ASOS SE per olebronkosrak.

5 hours ago, tasairis said:

June CC Sneak Peek is available - expect an update within the next few days

Great.

Some mediocre at best looking armors, a close quarters weapon and some crossbows.

These all brand new, innovative and really required items likely come at a price point of $20 ...

And for this as always a full blown update gets rolled out which breaks many mods.

Bethesda once was a mod friendly company,

These days are long gone.

34 minutes ago, JesusKreist said:

Great.

Some mediocre at best looking armors, a close quarters weapon and some crossbows.

These all brand new, innovative and really required items likely come at a price point of $20 ...

And for this as always a full blown update gets rolled out which breaks many mods.

Bethesda once was a mod friendly company,

These days are long gone.

They still are but they are akin to a drugged out tweaker. can't stop messing with shit. Did you happen to read the comments on the thread? 

59 minutes ago, jaeos said:

They still are but they are akin to a drugged out tweaker. can't stop messing with shit. Did you happen to read the comments on the thread? 

Breaking mods on a regular basis to push out mediocre at best paid mods aka. creation club creations is not mod friendly.

Same happens to Fallout 4.

Fallout 76 has no modsupport whatsoever.

You mean the comments on that thread over there?

Bethesda moderates the forums and this thread in particular. You will rarely see negative comments there.

Bethesda was mod friendly but is not anymore.

They stopped being that at the time they deducted they can charge for mods.

On 6/7/2019 at 5:01 AM, drhuge said:

Can someone out their in Skyrim SSE land find a bodyslide for UNP Opulent https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/861?tab=files

Thanks for finding these great looking set. Maybe I will replace some of my favourite.

I do not get what you want. Bodyslide files? I did some conversion to CBBE SE 1.5.3. I do not have any idea how to make it for other bodies.

[Edit]

It had a closer look. It is mainly a retexture. Screenshots on the Nexus page shows vanila and mini dress oufits with other textures. Texture updates do not need own bodyslide files :D.

Just for info. Have a look here. My favourite retuxture, so far.

21 hours ago, tasairis said:

June CC Sneak Peek is available - expect an update within the next few days

Such a treat always seeing BGS update the executable and break several mods in the process with also certain mod authors cheering the CC (won’t name names).

Thankfully I have it setup on Steam not to update it unless I launch the main executable and even by some mistake I do I also have auto backup exe installed. As I have at least 20+ mods that are SKSE version dependent.

2 hours ago, Hippeus said:

Such a treat always seeing BGS update the executable and break several mods in the process with also certain mod authors cheering the CC (won’t name names).

Thankfully I have it setup on Steam not to update it unless I launch the main executable and even by some mistake I do I also have auto backup exe installed. As I have at least 20+ mods that are SKSE version dependent.

I've taken every precaution for my game not to update automatically including the auto backup exe, which I have those exes backed up on an external drive.

Simply because it is not only the icon that is important.

It is the color of the text as well.

"Unstable" is a subcategory for "Ported/Compatible" and not a separate one.

Mods marked as unstable are usable but can cause problems. But overall these problems don't occur regularly and thus the mod in question are generally good to use.

It is more or less only a message that something not crucial can happen.

Strong emphasis on can. Not will.

That is what "Buggy" is for.

5 hours ago, pepe_silvia said:

So confused why the same symbol is used for both Ported/compatible AND Unstable

I think @tasairis said that the symbol means that she doesn't know much about it. Some investigation by users will need to be done. It doesn't take long to figure out if a mod is really compatible. lol. Found out that Sorlis something or other's Treasure wasn't converted but was convertible. It does have other issues that aren't related to conversion. Namely, scripts are referenced that aren't in the download.

A little long-winded for me. :lol:

5 hours ago, pburnt said:

Found out that Sorlis something or other's Treasure wasn't converted but was convertible. It does have other issues that aren't related to conversion. Namely, scripts are referenced that aren't in the download.

The script errors in the esp have nothing to do with missing scripts, but with formIDs that don't exist anymore. Most of those errors point to activators that aren't even referenced anywhere, however.

11 hours ago, pepe_silvia said:

So confused why the same symbol is used for both Ported/compatible AND Unstable

Because for the most part the unstable mods do work well enough to install. It's really more about the author calling the mod alpha or beta, or exaggerated "install at your own risk" warnings - if it was actually bad I would include a comment, or mark it ⚠️ buggy or  broken.

Less obvious is that the icon has to meet two requirements: (1) it's an emoji available through the forum's picker thing that comes up when you type a colon + letters, and (2) it has to be the same width as the others or else the alignment in the lists would look bad. I'm open to alternatives though.

6 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Because for the most part the unstable mods do work well enough to install. It's really more about the author calling the mod alpha or beta, or exaggerated "install at your own risk" warnings - if it was actually bad I would include a comment, or mark it ⚠️ buggy or  broken.

Less obvious is that the icon has to meet two requirements: (1) it's an emoji available through the forum's picker thing that comes up when you type a colon + letters, and (2) it has to be the same width as the others or else the alignment in the lists would look bad. I'm open to alternatives though.

Remember that you can use any UTF emoji, in case you need some special cases. Just always use the same icon for the same means.