SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

2 hours ago, tasairis said:

Whee! JContainers 4.1.0 is ready, requires SKSE 2.0.7 and supports having CC/ESL mods installed. Tested it myself.

Note that as part of an unrelated fix also being released now, existing JContainers data in the SKSE cosave will be lost. Mods like CF should recover fine because it will simply look like the data isn't there so they'll reload from scratch.

That leaves Fuz as the only major mod dependency left.

Fuz Ro D'oh for 2.00.07 is being uploaded to nexus

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

So, whos is going to tell Bethesda, that it is time for the next update?

SHhhhhh...... They might hear you. They have spies everywhere.

Looks like were all set, 

CBP is up

Fuz Ro D'oh is updated

Mfg console is here

JContainers made the jump (YESsss)

SKSE64Plugins (Skee) made it

Did I miss anyone?

I finally got everything running on the last version. Ok, not everything exactly, but enough to make it playable for a bit. With another looming update by Bathesda I might hold off until I see some official ports that make it tempting. It was fun learning to update mods and all but not fun enough to do it all over again particularly as a badly done update creates enough instability that I feel like I'm back in oldrim, and it's my own fault. That being said I have 111 installed mods, some of the same mods that were particularly script heavy and cause papyrus crashes in oldrim, and I'm stable, at least in terms of outright crashing.

If SLAL packs started being ported officially (I have a lot of problems with these for some reason, and it should be simple) along with some of my favorite mods I'll be tempted to start the process all over again.

Got CBP. Also I hadn't updated for SoS SE being a proper release for... I think it's been a while now... sorry about that... Also got the JContainers update, and no more Creation Club issues.

7 hours ago, DoubleTrouble999 said:

If I'm to use Andrelo's Mfg fix, I don't need opparco's mfg Command for SSE, right?

Right. I previously recommended opparco's version since it had Papyrus support, but now andrelo1's has better support. It's still not a full replacement for the console, with the information window and all, but the mfg commands and MfgConsoleFunc seem to be fully available now.

I've updated  SSE recently and my player keeps changing from a slim player to a burly body builder type. Ive used the special edition of  Racemenu to reset the weight to zero but in play after a few minutes it changes back.  I've stopped the Bethesda updates as recommended and I'm using the previous 'stable' version of skyrim. Should I allow the Bethesda update to occur to get this to correct itself. I've also noticed that I've lost some of my followers.

FOLLOW UP

----------------

SKSE64 wasn't correctly installed. I made the mistake of supposing that MO2 take care of the installation, with me ignoring to read the README file.

After I read it and copied the files into their respective folders, all began to work well. 

However I'm still getting occasional and small jumps in the players weight, bu these are diminishing as I play. Initially npc/follower only 'wore' underwear, but after jumping to other locations the schlongs began to reappear. Thank heavens for armour!

Amazing how far things have come. I really didn't think we'd be at this point until at least late summer if not further.  Now the only things I'm really missing are DD, Enhanced Camera, and SSS for enbseries.  Sadly it looks like the latter two could be a ways off still.  Sexlab tools is kind of wonky but it works decently enough and Requiem would be nice but it's not an absolute necessity.

41 minutes ago, Stncold said:

Amazing how far things have come. I really didn't think we'd be at this point until at least late summer if not further.  Now the only things I'm really missing are DD, Enhanced Camera, and SSS for enbseries.  Sadly it looks like the latter two could be a ways off still.  Sexlab tools is kind of wonky but it works decently enough and Requiem would be nice but it's not an absolute necessity.

DD=Devious Devices? It is completely portable. And with the new mfg fix everything should be working fine.

So iv upgraded Jcontainers to 4.1.0, and my old saves comes with a visual c++ error and refuses to load no matter what i do, i can make a new character tho and not get that error, so at least for me, it seems like Jcontainers v4.1.0 is not compatible with old saves.... too bad..

Currently creating a mod list for SSE and although I want to include sex mods for immersion purposes, I can't bring myself to actually have sex in the game without

a mod like this. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/18950-sexlabutil1-2015-03-28/ (not working for SSE). This mod can only be converted by its author due to certain files,

and he/she seems to be inactive.

Does anyone know of any mods that make sex have actual in-game effects for SSE?

16 hours ago, youlou said:

Does Slavetats has been converted successfully by someone. I need it as a dependancy for other important mods i want to use.

I haven't converted slavetats but I do have it enabled so that mods that require it will see it. For example Apropos and Peeing and Farting. Slavetats didn't actually work, but the mods stooped complaining about it not being loaded. It just meant that the overlays weren't added.

18 hours ago, rivalkingdoms said:

What's the best program to use with SexLab SE Light after the recent SKSE64 2.07 event? SexLab Matchmaker Lite SE?

If you are using it in Skyrim VR, then SKSE is out of the picture and you can only use mods that don't require it(so Matchmaker Lite SE is okay). However this has nothing to do with this thread and we should probably take this somewhere else :tongue:

On 4/11/2018 at 2:36 AM, Mazhen said:

So iv upgraded Jcontainers to 4.1.0, and my old saves comes with a visual c++ error and refuses to load no matter what i do, i can make a new character tho and not get that error, so at least for me, it seems like Jcontainers v4.1.0 is not compatible with old saves.... too bad..

It should be compatible - existing data won't work, but the game should still load. What mods do you have installed that require JContainers?

On 4/11/2018 at 3:56 AM, limabean27 said:

Does anyone know of any mods that make sex have actual in-game effects for SSE?

What kinds of effects?

On 4/11/2018 at 2:13 PM, mariolonos said:

Thread needs to be updated to include all recent conversions and fixes

Do you really expect me to follow every conversation on this site? I say right at the top of the first post:

* Corrections, updates, and additions welcome! Please. It means less work for everybody. I'll probably only update once a day or two at most.

So what conversions and fixes are you talking about?

13 hours ago, youlou said:

Conversion of SD+ , prison overhaul patched and slaverun reloaded 2.1.3 cause my game to crash on loading save.

Can you narrow it down to see which of those is at fault? SD+ is known to work and Prison Overhaul has a patch or two but occasional script issues. I don't know about Slaverun Reloaded.