SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

8 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Just run the BAT file, not the EXE.  The bat file will run the EXE for you.  That's its purpose.

Unzip anubs to a folder, copy the EXE and BAT to that folder.  Run the BAT.  Remove the EXE and BAT from that folder after the process is done.  Rezip that folder and install the zip via your mod manager. RUN FNISforUsers

ok i ran the .bat file

the cmd closes fast

is that supposed to happen?

2 hours ago, Pakman53 said:

ok i ran the .bat file

the cmd closes fast

is that supposed to happen?

Probably not.  Make sure you're copying both files vs creating shortcuts of them.  You aren't trying to do this from within MO2, are you?  This should be something you do before you add it into your mod manager.

At this point I'm inclined to just give you a converted copy and be done with this, but I don't want to distribute conversions without permission of the author.

3 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Probably not.  Make sure you're copying both files vs creating shortcuts of them.  You aren't trying to do this from within MO2, are you?  This should be something you do before you add it into your mod manager.

At this point I'm inclined to just give you a converted copy and be done with this, but I don't want to distribute conversions without permission of the author.

I think im done with this lol

feel free to send it here or dms

On 3/22/2020 at 7:01 PM, JimKhan said:

Can someone please remind me what is up with that compatibility thing between CBBE and Tempered Skins for Males? I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to have CBBE overwrite TSM but I've been away for some time.

The only conflict i see in the latest release for both is blankdetailmap.dds. It shouldn't matter who overwrites who with that file.

14 minutes ago, Pakman53 said:

Just buy some weed and corona

Thats how i did it

Well 21 days lock down now. I just hope to play FO4 and SE and kill the time. I need to prepare my tobacco stocks though. Don't wanna run out in the middle of the lock down  period.

4 minutes ago, Pakman53 said:

Ever thought about growing your own?

Nah, I don't have that much time from my job. What I hate now is that I have to go out daily (since my job falls in emergency service) and see some morons not following the lock down rules and loitering around. Was happy to see that the police were using canes to make these morons understand. If we don't follow the rules, the situation will be more grim than Italy. We don't have the necessary infrastructure to handle high number of cases. 1.3 bn people and most from the weaker sections, think the damage that gonna happen. I won't even complain if the Govt. have to shoot some of these morons to make the others understand that they have to remain indoors. If a few needs to die for the greater good of the community, let it be. There is no need to yell about humanity now. If no humans are left, wtf will humanity be for?

Some are risking their lives daily, 24x7 to combat this disease and some idiots are just wasting all their efforts.

23 minutes ago, dan0477 said:

Кто-нибудь знает конфигурацию, чтобы заставить Rape Tats и Slave Tats работать вместе? Я продолжаю получать татуировки не доступны ....

попробуй bashed patch.