Sexlab not playing animations

HI

I've download sexlab but it's not displaying any animation just holding N for my character to masturbate but she is just standing there with her feet thru the ground

FNIS Behavior V7.0   2/19/2018 7:50:14 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Installing FNIS PCEA2
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\FNIS_PCEA2", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 0 mods successfully included (character).
 1 Warning(s).

This is what my FNIS is showing i have MO and installed creature pack and FNIS PCEA2 but it says i haven't

I have these sex mods installed

Realistic Force
Feminine Argonian Textures
CBBBE
FNIS behavior
Sexlab v161 to v162 Patch
Sexlabaroused v28b
Sexlab
Sexlabmatchmaker
FNIS creature pack
FNIS_PCEA2
FNIS Spells V5

I don't know what's wrong tried multiple times to update FNIS placed my FNIS user into my skyrim data folder

i just have no clues anymore what todo does anyone know a fix?

Hey Doomuser,

You might have to many animations installed just like the problem I had recently. I had to uninstall one of them to get the other one to work correctly.

Oh what you may also want to run is GenerateFNISforusers SE. That's what told me my problem. Hope that helps you. I'm pretty much new all to this

myself. Learning as I go.

1 - post a mod list and load order - as you said you use MO, this is easy to do, open MO Folder (not the program itself but the folder it is located in), and then the 

sub folder - profiles, in this one open the sub folder - default (or whatever name you are using to try to play), copy the modlist.txt and loadorder.txt files

as an attachment to a post here.  these files will let us see if you have the required mods installed, and whether they are in the correct order.

2 - you MUST run FNIS from inside MO.  details of how to accomplish this are on the main FNIS download page (the description part of the mod on Nexus).

it has the info needed there (might be a link to a video).

3 - just to make sure - you did install Sexlab from the MCM menu in the game, and after it was installed checked the animation page of its MCM to make sure

animations were turned on ?? if you are not sure if you have it set correctly you can post screenshots with the  Sexlab MCM opened and the animation 

page showing on screen, and a screenshot of the Sexlab MCM with the Debug page showing on screen.

that information (#1 and #3) will be help us be able to figure out what is going on.

On 2/19/2018 at 1:03 PM, Doomuser said:

HI

-snip-

Archived