Looking for good body paint mods

I am looking for good bodypaint mods.

In my understanding the difference between tattoos and bodypants is that the fist have much more detail. I need a good but simple bodypaint. Not a small picture on the skin, nor several small pictures, but rather a sort of not very detailed pattern covering 20-40% of the skin

Something like

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24867

or this

Spoiler

70451-0-1479781005.thumb.jpg.101c17ed563a18d9b55939e6cd6e01e6.jpg

Well, if you're looking at that mod, which is just a skin texture replacer, you probably want to check out the racemenu tattoo packs like Coenaculi and then the Slavetats and that version of it. Then there are all of the other slavetat packs like

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/86819-tribal-body-tattoos-cbbeunp-slavetats/

roundup by tag

https://www.loverslab.com/tags/tattoo/

4 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Well, if you're looking at that mod, which is just a skin texture replacer, you probably want to check out the racemenu tattoo packs like Coenaculi and then the Slavetats and that version of it. Then there are all of the other slavetat packs like

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/86819-tribal-body-tattoos-cbbeunp-slavetats/

roundup by tag

https://www.loverslab.com/tags/tattoo/

These are tattoos. In my understanding the difference between tattoos and bodypants is that the fist have much more detail. I need a good but simple bodypaint. Not a small picture on the skin, nor several small pictures, but rather a sort of not very detailed pattern covering 20-40% of the skin

16 minutes ago, Sursed said:

These are tattoos. In my understanding the difference between tattoos and bodypants is that the fist have much more detail. I need a good but simple bodypaint. Not a small picture on the skin, nor several small pictures, but rather a sort of not very detailed pattern covering 20-40% of the skin

The Coenaculi pack has large and small paints, and quality is up to the artist making the mod. You could have a 3/4 body covering poor quality paint that only has 2 colors or one that covers the lower abdomen with fine lines and detail. Same goes for the slavetats package.

You have to look at the available paint packages and see what is available. Some of the packages have a 6 part tattoo with a left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg, back and belly that would give you  a full body tribal or floral design.

If you focus on what something is called and dismiss it or have very exacting standards you're going to miss and dismiss probably 80-90% of the content available for Skyrim

4 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

The Coenaculi pack has large and small paints, and quality is up to the artist making the mod. You could have a 3/4 body covering poor quality paint that only has 2 colors or one that covers the lower abdomen with fine lines and detail. Same goes for the slavetats package.

You have to look at the available paint packages and see what is available. Some of the packages have a 6 part tattoo with a left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg, back and belly that would give you  a full body tribal or floral design.

I haven't thought about it. Will examine it closely. Thanks

6 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

If you focus on what something is called and dismiss it or have very exacting standards you're going to miss and dismiss probably 80-90% of the content available for Skyrim

If it were an easy search, I would not paste a request here :smile: 

45 minutes ago, Doctor Fate said:

Do you have the tribal body paint for racemenu, its on the loverslab site?

Yeah, I have seen it. It's not bad... But I would like something less... argressive.

I need a bodypaint that would suite this woodelf

Screenshot26415.thumb.jpg.1eeda493ae6385561404639309605e42.jpgScreenshot27304.thumb.jpg.bf1560d7fe66745e4903426562cc0d58.jpg

I am going to make a follower mod with this preset

If you're willing to put in the work, you can get HV Body Paints. It's at the bottom of the page. They come in .png format so they'll require manual work to be put on your body but it sounds like they might be what you're looking for. Here's what they look like since there's no screenshots of them in-game.

hvbodypaints.jpg

I hope you find what you're looking for.

5 hours ago, Artsick said:

If you're willing to put in the work, you can get HV Body Paints. It's at the bottom of the page. They come in .png format so they'll require manual work to be put on your body but it sounds like they might be what you're looking for. Here's what they look like since there's no screenshots of them in-game.

Hide contents

hvbodypaints.jpg

I hope you find what you're looking for.

Thanks! there are interesting variants, that might do :smile: 

Archived