Modified FF Race

I'd personnaly would love some darker eyes and a 'blind' (white) option :P

Hmmmm' date=' blind eyes...... maybe you can give me an example and I can see what I can do.

The darker eye colors I can do, maybe like a deep purple and a muddy brown, colors like that.

[img']http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll93/strukla/anime/angry.gif[/img] Besides, I have to hold off on the update cause CS decided to corrupt all mey hard work on the hairs and other changes

Hello everyone :D

I've been getting some request for the race I use called FF Race.

Includes:

Redone Skin textures

3 new eye textures

1 face template

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?8kcfzobjh6wy086

[spoiler=Preview]

NehrimScreen88.jpg

NehrimScreen87.jpg

NehrimScreen89.jpg

Note: The Hair in the screenies all use Sleepy D's wigs

http://paparoach-slowdown.blogspot.com/2011/07/sleepydswigs.html

(I believe there is another plugin that also contains the hair' date=' though I don't know what it is.)

Bugs: For some reason the mouth mesh has an issue. I've tried everything in my power to fix it.

Credit: Unknown modder of the interwebs, without you, this race wouldn't exist, thank you.

Hope you guys enjoy.

[/quote']

Big thanks to you .

I first downloaded original FFRace1.0 that i didn't know how to open the mouth ^^ ,Will you fix it ? ^^ .

Big thanks to you .

I first downloaded original FFRace1.0 that i didn't know how to open the mouth ^^ ' date='Will you fix it ? ^^ .

[/quote']

Wish I could fix it, but I'm a graphics artist, and have little to no skills in 3d modeling. The best I can do is make some pretty awesome cans and a dragon.

My offer still stands to anyone with blender or maya skills. I will pay you to fix the issue, just pm me a price. My reasoning is that I want to leave community with a working race.

UPDATE NOTICE

The files have been compressed and is waiting for shipment. The issue is that I have to do something last minute work for mey job. Called me saying they were shorthanded. I'll get it live as soon as I can.

The patch and the complete mod is now up.

PM me or comment and tell me if there's something wrong......or if you just want to be nice :D

(Note: I love it when people comment, thank, or just want to let me know they enjoy the mod.It's this that makes me want to continue working on it....so don't be shy).

Loving this mod' date=' thank you so much! Any chance you could upload a save to use as a face transfer? Oblivion Face Exchange Lite hates my setup, Im guessing it has something to do with Windows 7 64 bit. Again, thank you for the amazing mod. :)

[/quote']

I'll see what I can do, I use a custom alternative start, so.....I see what I can do.

Also, thank you for supporting :D

Alright people, decided to reupload the original that I made, because I got a few emails asking for a smaller release.

I also upon request made a savegame of the face template I made, though I encourage you to make your own characters.

I'm happy with how this turned out and it taught me a lot about how the engine renders images and how I can make fixes to textures. Now I'm off to see what else I can fix up.

newbie here

great mod! a bit confused on which one to download at first (just got here a few hours ago), then decided to go with the 180mb one :D

currently trying to put some FaceGen faces to this race, see if it can bring the faces to oblivion. and then, accidentally put a face with un-even eyes :s

anyway, thanks for the mod :)

newbie here

great mod! a bit confused on which one to download at first (just got here a few hours ago)' date=' then decided to go with the 180mb one :D

currently trying to put some FaceGen faces to this race, see if it can bring the faces to oblivion. and then, accidentally put a face with un-even eyes :s

anyway, thanks for the mod :)

[/quote']

Your welcome man.

The face is a custom face mesh, so many of the faces from other mods will not be very compatible (though your welcome to try).

Thank you for supporting.

I'm at the moment looking into how to make CM Companions, so you guys won't be lonely :D

Your welcome man.

The face is a custom face mesh' date=' so many of the faces from other mods will not be very compatible (though your welcome to try).

Thank you for supporting.

I'm at the moment looking into how to make CM Companions, so you guys won't be lonely :D

[/quote']

well, CS should help with that.

as for CM companions, it's quite easy to made one actually and I think everyone knows how. all you need is wyre bash and CS :D

of course if you already know that, then forget what I said earlier.

but the problem is ... the mouth :s it is moving, but as if something glued them together on the middle part of it, it won't open normally. my CM looks creepy when she was talking (I'm using a companion sound set mods). but other than that, she looks great.

well' date=' CS should help with that.

as for CM companions, it's quite easy to made one actually and I think everyone knows how. all you need is wyre bash and CS :D

of course if you already know that, then forget what I said earlier.

but the problem is ... the mouth :s it is moving, but as if something glued them together on the middle part of it, it won't open normally. my CM looks creepy when she was talking (I'm using a companion sound set mods). but other than that, she looks great.

[/quote']

Yeah, wish I knew how to fix the mouth, but the original was no better. I know its a poorly weighted vertex, but my skills concerning 3d modeling are childish at best. I'm slowly learning though how to model, but the faces in oblivion have a weird way they do things. If anyone knows of tutorials concerning head meshes and importing and exporting those meshes, can you link them. I've been looking but can't seem to find any.

It looks like: http://i55.tinypic.com/2mzib1l.jpg

I tought you using a differint skin texture :P

That's weird' date=' all the armors I use and then some all show matching skin textures.

That pic almost looks like the original mod, not the one I made.

Is that the pic of your character, or someone else?

I will try my best to fix any issues.

[/quote']

Mine, when i select the FFRace without editing.

this different FF race mod' date=' sorry i mean here http://www.4shared.com/file/f5kcpWz7/FFXIII-Mods.html? FF13 Lebraou face

this original texture before i edited, if anyone can fix it especially head mesh it looks terrible.

I can see what I can do texture wise, but I can't guarantee anything mesh wise. Mod looks interesting, maybe the person who made this mod has a fixed head mesh that I can fiddle with to get the mouth working.