help please

26 minutes ago, Kshahdoo said:

I see, that you have outdated SkyUI. You must download the latest version of SkyUI, not just reinstall it. Why you just don't try the latest version of SkyUI and see, if this will work?

Where can I get the latest version? I'm like brand new into this stuff.

I only see a few sexlab mods in your load order. ZAZ and a few devious device mods and aroused. ZAZ is a frame work that other mods use saxlab is a framework that needs other mods that use it I have never used them but I think the devious device mods need other mods that use them to work. Download some other mods and some animations you can also download match maker from the sexlab thread as that can be used to start animations and also for testing them.

Another thing you can check while you are at it. Go to the Sexlab MCM menu to the Rebuild and Clean page. If the value for Animations (Character) is 0 / 500 then you simply have never registered any sex animations. 

Spoiler

5a84fd0567a06_SLmenuanimations.thumb.jpg.95c90d0964d1c2186cb5926df1a2d135.jpg

You have ZAZ which has a few basic SL animations and is a good pack to start with so open its MCM menu and go to the Sexlab tab. Hit the register animations thing at the top left. When done the Sexlab animations listed at the bottom right side of the screen will say "YES" instead of "NO".   

Spoiler

5a84fef4ac90d_ZAZAnimationstop.thumb.jpg.e074874ec14d25b4bc46d55100004c69.jpg

5a84fd0b8aa01_ZAZAnimations.thumb.jpg.4db613b862c3d5a5b2eca3334bcd698c.jpg

Say, friend, did you miss a page on your plugin page, or did I simply not find it... cause I don't see a skeleton, and the ragdolls are missing, too... how did you even run FNIS without those?

Ah, and get rid of "animated prostitution". Take a sexlab plugin from the DL section instead.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived