[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

zax: separated all economy related tasks into MilkECON.  Hopefully it's decently organized and you can follow your way through it.  Hopefully it's easily integratable with whatever you are working on right now.

* Skyrim wide milk economy.  If there were more than just milk pumps at Whiterun (there isn't, I didn't add more pumps), you could travel around skyrim and sell your milk to different people!

* MCM displays details on what the current state of the market is like, along with special requests.

* Race milk remains

* Fresh save is required (see readme in zip for details)

* You will lose boob levels.

* Milk Cuirass is based on Manga.  If you already have one that fits your body type of choice, do not overwrite the existing ones.

zax, if it is relatively straightforward for you to add in your work and re-release, feel free.  I am excited to see what you have done.

* This is everything (and should be standalone) - do not use this in conjunction with my previous releases.

attachicon.gifMilk Mod Economy 2013-04-19.rar

I installed the mod with nexusmodmanager. When I logged in the game it wrote: "Milk Mod initialized" and "Milk Econ initialized". But the game looks the same and there are no chairs behind the Whiterun blacksmith...

My game version is 1.9.32 and should I have any premods installed? What is the problem with me?

You can install the zip file using NMM?  Would some one (another modder) mind enlightening me what NMM does other than fuck up extracting simple zip files into the Data directory?  I'm just curious.

Check your mod loading order.  It is entirely possible you might be using a mod that alters what Whiterun looks like.  Perhaps you have Open Cities installed?

No I just have some armor mods installed. CBBE, Daedric, Deathbell, Thunderbird and RaceMenu. Nothing more, all via NMM. But there aren't some of the plugins checked, maybe they are the problem? Dawnguard, Dragonborn, Hearthfires, and Highrestexturepacks aren't checked.

By Whiterun forge is meant the one when you teleport to the city exactly to your right.

No I just have some armor mods installed. CBBE, Daedric, Deathbell, Thunderbird and RaceMenu. Nothing more, all via NMM. But there aren't some of the plugins checked, maybe they are the problem? Dawnguard, Dragonborn, Hearthfires, and Highrestexturepacks aren't checked.

By Whiterun forge is meant the one when you teleport to the city exactly to your right.

Goddamn it, I guess I have to install NMM just to see what kind of fucking bullshit it's feeding to the sheep of its users.

For the record, I'm not convinced the mod is installed properly.  NMM requires specific files in order to make the correct calls on what files to remove, and I'm pretty goddamn sure most mods posted here in loverslab don't give two flying fucks over NMM installations.

** for the record, this anger stems from a disdain with UI designers whose design decisions trick users into believing they have better control over what is actually being done.

[Edit] Personal request.  Can you attach a screenshot of what this mod looks like under NMM?  I really don't want to install bloat onto my computer.

Just installed it, I'm kind of confused why this thing (NMM) exists.  Great, and it automatically fucks your load order around too.

Here are the chairs. When I click E, it says that I can enable/disable story from some options menu (I don't know what option it's about). Then My char just sits there and nothing happens. Then I press E again - get up and when I try for the second time to sit there, my char kind of gets naked for half a second and I'm disconnected. And on several logins the mod (the chairs) didn't load at all.

9f53eeaf4145.jpg

Just installed it, I'm kind of confused why this thing (NMM) exists.  Great, and it automatically fucks your load order around too.

So you think without the NMM I can change the load order of mods? Is that possible with the greyed Data Files in the Launcher?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/?

You will need the XPMS skeleton.  This is my first guess. 

If your Data Files is grey from the normal launcher, you have bigger issues.  But yes, that would be the default, out of the box method to change Load Order, although I would suggest using BOSS to solve the more common issues (your short mod list has no conflicts, but if you expand the list of the mods you run, you will eventually run into this problem).

Are you running SKSE?

btw irysius, I for one am installing everything with NMM, it doesnt need any mod specific instruction files, it will install/uninstall any archived file as long as it has correct folder structure. It makes mod managing so trivial that I remade every "incompatible" mods structure, just for my own use.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/?

You will need the XPMS skeleton.  This is my first guess. 

If your Data Files is grey from the normal launcher, you have bigger issues.  But yes, that would be the default, out of the box method to change Load Order, although I would suggest using BOSS to solve the more common issues (your short mod list has no conflicts, but if you expand the list of the mods you run, you will eventually run into this problem).

Are you running SKSE?

Yeah I have installed SKSE but I don't know yet what privileges it will give me.

Ok I will search out for BOSS solve and other things and see if I can do something to make this mod work.

My version of irysius' 4/19 release:

- Increased maximum level to 10.

- Changed paincnt calculation to account for the additional milkcnt.

- 25 new UI messages for the milkpoll "ticks".

- Removed 12 dirty/duplicate records to improve stability.

- Modified the MCM menus to reflect the new changes.

- Some other stuff I can't quite recall...

Added to esp, but yet to be implemented:

- 5 new encumbrance debuffs.

- 5 new level-up dialogue messages (placeholder boxes for now, will add messages later).

Planned:

- UNP/UNPB support (with new milk-gear).

- More MCM options for better end-user customization.

- Lactation effect (particle fx is working, but scalability remains problematic).

Milk Mod Economy 2013-05-10.7z

- 5 new level-up dialogue messages (placeholder boxes for now, will add messages later).

Planned:

- Lactation effect (particle fx is working, but scalability remains problematic).

Just tried the new settings and looked over your edits in the Milkquest. Not all the newer notifications are showing up. After "breasts have expanded beyond their natural limit." it just keeps saying "debilitatingly engorged and lactating" No newer notifications. The weight buff in the magic effects keeps climbing though. Maybe those are the placeholders you wrote about and not implemented? The file looks messy, not written in the same way as the older script files.

@Pfactor

It probably means that your character's milklevel is 5.

The "breasts have expanded beyond their natural limit." is the notification for tier 15, the other 10 messages will be unlocked once you hit milklevel 10 (2 ticks per new level).

I have not actually made any changes to the milkquest in CK, I only defined the new variables in the papyrus, as I'm still undecided as to the direction to take. The magic effect should cap at 250 encumbrance, which correlates to tier 25.

@Pfactor

It probably means that your character's milklevel is 5.

The "breasts have expanded beyond their natural limit." is the notification for tier 15, the other 10 messages will be unlocked once you hit milklevel 10 (2 ticks per new level).

I have not actually made any changes to the milkquest in CK, I only defined the new variables in the papyrus, as I'm still undecided as to the direction to take. The magic effect should cap at 250 encumbrance, which correlates to tier 25.

I see, thanks for the clarification. But the encumberence still climbs.

The file looks messy, not written in the same way as the older script files.

Where did you get source scripts? I see none or im blind -.-

Weeks ago when we were first rewriting some of the grammar. The new files look jumbled in my notepad.

Weeks ago when we were first rewriting some of the grammar. The new files look jumbled in my notepad.

Ok I dont get it. :D  Did you mean sumaka's script, my script or script by aegis? and which compared to which is messy

[ninja edit] Aegis can you share source scripts plx?

I don't remember who wrote the original script but when opened in Notepad it looked like a clear programming language with structure. The Milkquest and other script files in Aegis' post look like a computer compiled them because they are all in a single line with various computer symbols mixed in, not easily changed or understood in Notepad. I don't have my CK installed because I can't find it anymore on Steam after I've reinstalled Skyrim for the 6th time this year.

Function Notofication(int i)
If PlayerREF.GetDistance(MilkMaid) < 500
  if MilkCnt <= ThisLvlMax
   if MilkCnt == ThisLvlMax
    Debug.Notification(MaidName + " breasts have become engorged with milk!")
   elseif MilkCnt == 1
    Debug.Notification(MaidName + " breasts feels a bit warmer as they tingle.")
   elseif MilkCnt == 2               
    Debug.Notification(MaidName + " breasts feels a bit fuller.")    
   elseif MilkCnt == 3
    Debug.Notification(MaidName + " breasts are starting to feel firm and full.")  
   elseif MilkCnt == 4
    Debug.Notification(MaidName + " breasts are starting to feel quite firm and full.")  
   elseif MilkCnt == 5
    Debug.Notification(MaidName + " breasts feels very firm and full.")
   elseif MilkCnt == 6    
    Debug.Notification(MaidName + " breasts are swelling up with milk.")    
   elseif MilkCnt == 7   
    Debug.Notification(MaidName + " breasts feels slightly heavier.")    
   elseif MilkCnt == 8    
    Debug.Notification(MaidName + " breasts are becoming swollen with milk.")    
   elseif MilkCnt == 9   
    Debug.Notification(MaidName + " breasts are becoming more swollen with milk.")   
   elseif MilkCnt == 10    
    Debug.Notification(MaidName + " breasts are very swollen with milk.")   
   elseif MilkCnt == 11  
    Debug.Notification(MaidName + " breasts feels very full, they need some release.")    
   elseif MilkCnt == 12    
    Debug.Notification(MaidName + " breasts are demanding release!")   
   elseif MilkCnt == 13    
    Debug.Notification(MaidName + " already impressive sized breasts have gotten bigger!")     
   elseif MilkCnt == 14
    Debug.Notification(MaidName + " superhuman breasts are straining under the pressure!")
   endif 
  ElseIf MilkCnt >= ThisLvlMax   
   Debug.Notification(MaidName + " breasts are debilitatingly engorged!")

as opposed to:

::temp22 Bool ::NoneVar ::temp23 x ::temp24 ::temp25 ::temp26 form ::temp27 ::temp28 min diff getvalue HasSpell RemoveSpell math Ceiling AddSpell self ::temp29 ::temp30 ::temp31 ::temp32 ::temp33 ::temp34 ::temp35 objectreference 
netimmerse SetNodeScale ::temp36 ::temp37 ::temp38 ::temp39 ::temp40 ::temp41 ::temp42 ::temp43 ::temp45 ::temp44 GetDistance 3 breasts are debilitatingly engorged and lactating. debug Notification ( breasts feel a bit warm as they tingle. breasts feel quite warm. 0 breasts feel very warm and a bit uncomfortable. ! breasts are starting to perk up. / breasts have become a bit more firm and perky. > breasts have become quite firm, the nipples feel very tender. @ breasts have become very firm, the nipples feel very sensitive. breasts feel slightly heavy. : breasts have become heavier, the trend is quite alarming. ( breasts have become noticeably heavier. A breasts feel heavy and full, perhaps it is time to seek release. B breasts are demanding release! They're beginning to feel painful. B breasts have reached their natural limit, and scream for release. ? breasts have begun to expand to accomodate the additional milk 2 breasts have expanded beyond their natural limit. % breasts have now become even larger. 2 breasts continue to expand, with no end in sight. : breasts are starting to block the view of the lower body. > breasts have obscured the lower body, but continue to expand. breasts are swollen with milk. ) breasts are starting to impair movement. / breasts have expanded to their absolute limit. - nipples swell, and are preparing to lactate. = milk gushes out of the swollen nipples, leading to a climax. 9Function that switches this object to the specified state newState 
onEndState ::State onBeginState ::temp0 ::temp1 ::temp2 ::temp3 ::temp4 ::temp10 ::temp11 ::temp12 ::temp13 ::temp5 ::temp6 ::temp7 ::temp8 ::temp9 utility Wait Milk Mod initialized. ::temp14 ::temp15 ::temp16 ::temp17 'Function that returns the current

@Pfactor

Yes, the encumbrance should climb from 30 (if I remember correctly) all the way to 250, depending on your milklevel/milkcnt tier.

For now, though I have the level up notifications set up for 6-10, I have disabled them for this release due to the lack of actual messages. You can still level all the way to level 10 without any problems, however, and the rest should work as expected.

I have not yet included my source because I'm still tinkering with the various parameters, mostly the inclusion of lactation effect for tiers 24&25&L_max. The static fx works as intended, but I have yet to figure out a way to make the effect scale/translate with the L/R breast nodes...

That, and making the effect line up with different body types is also rather annoying, since the meshes are so different. I will focus on UNP/UNPB for the time being...

Hey Aegis, which 12 records were duplicated?  Just so I can remove em too so I don't have to worry about em in the future.

[Edit] Also, from your posts it would appear you are ok versed with modelling armor as well then?  Please confirm.  I'm primarily concerned with Manga, CBBE Bodyslide, UNP/UNPB body types.  (Not sure if ADEC is popular enough to warrant concern).

irysius:

Not duplicated within the mod itself, but edits that conflict with game's master record, which may lead to instability, crashes and other irregularities.

Couple ones are as follows:

A95D6 (accidental edit? Since the form change doesn't seem to have anything to do with this mod)

AEC04 (Whiterun, a few duplicate records, simply reset to master)

1306 (Unused reference?)

etc...

I have attached the esp with those references disabled, for your consideration:

MilkModNEW.esp

Planned:

When could be ready UNP version?

Well, this is what I have in mind for UNP/UNPB:

cdzfvs6011zhi50w3.jpg

cdzfvuqz5xnafatab.jpg

cdzfvxn6x3uowz9ab.jpg

cdzfw03ox0paamfgj.jpg

However, getting havok animation done is taking forever, especially when I have to take into account the various dynamic morphs to prevent clipping...

So far, only 2 frames, and I wanted to do ~120...

Probably not going to bother with other body types since the animation process is so time consuming...

Archived