[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

"DEBUG - milk polling stopped"

This message is not from my version. So either you havent uninstalled first-post version properly or someone added such notification later.

Where is your version? I /think/ I am using one named [text] economy [text] and I tried looking from this topic but I found no other potential nominees :P

Using Aegis' Milk Mod version from Post # 589, patched with the 'hotfix' from Post #622.

Is anyone else getting Milk Economy messages that either loop with recurring smaller fonts, or incomplete messages such as:

"The demand for milk  is high!" (Not sure on exact wording; I can get screenshots if it happens again).

The double space after milk leads me to believe that a variable within the string output isn't showing up. Not sure if it's a logic or syntax problem. No game stopping/CTD problems yet though, so I can live with it for now :P

DId the ol' 'clean install' procedure of deactivating mod, save game, activating new mod version, then loading.

post-27178-0-13968400-1368856160_thumb.png

Evilith's probably got a thrown out back with all the enchanting I'm making her do lately.

On a semi-serious note, I would totally Pay-Pal someone up to do a vanilla TBBP armor conversion for dat CHSBHC V3-T.

So, has this mod been given the developement course where the actual effect is being visualized?I mean by means of milk drops (in early stages),milk pouring(in mid ones) and milk spraying (in andvanced stages)?http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16206-experimentlactation-armor-bbb/?hl=milk&do=findComment&comment=376447

I have seen something interesting in the above oblivion mod thread.I haven't tested it myself but it would be interesting for some one with ck and 3dsmax knowledge to make the effect possible by using 'nude suits' as a form of armor that has attached milk particles.Milk particles could be created by meshes taken from the 'frostfall' or 'wet and cold' mods with altered textures and milk pouring meshes from the urination xaz resources.For milk sparying though, i wouldn't know of any appropriate meshes :( .Anyway, given the above being feasible,would/could it be possible to enable the effect to be triggerd via scripts according to the milk engorgement stage?It would be great if these thoughts were made reality so as later on someone with animation talents like Arrok could make apropriate animations for all stages and even a lactation plugin  for SexLab :D

So, has this mod been given the developement course where the actual effect is being visualized?I mean by means of milk drops (in early stages),milk pouring(in mid ones) and milk spraying (in andvanced stages)?http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16206-experimentlactation-armor-bbb/?hl=milk&do=findComment&comment=376447

I have seen something interesting in the above oblivion mod thread.I haven't tested it myself but it would be interesting for some one with ck and 3dsmax knowledge to make the effect possible by using 'nude suits' as a form of armor that has attached milk particles.Milk particles could be created by meshes taken from the 'frostfall' or 'wet and cold' mods with altered textures and milk pouring meshes from the urination xaz resources.For milk sparying though, i wouldn't know of any appropriate meshes :( .Anyway, given the above being feasible,would/could it be possible to enable the effect to be triggerd via scripts according to the milk engorgement stage?It would be great if these thoughts were made reality so as later on someone with animation talents like Arrok could make apropriate animations for all stages and even a lactation plugin  for SexLab :D

As far as I'm aware the only 'animation' that actually exists are just breast-size scripts which only work on a few skeletons. 

What would really need to be done is a hidden 'item' that attached inside the breast that does the particle animation that you can equip and unequip upon need. That technically shouldn't be impossible, but I'm barely learning how to convert to CBB++. And my first 'real' attempt at it failed pretty damn horribly.

OTOH, I'm pretty sure I'm actually making progress. So in a week or two (if my skills continue to improve and I can get some questions answered on the tutorials) I might have at least a base CBBE (w/ BBP) Milking Harness (ie. Manga Milking Cuirass w/o the bottom and bell)  that I should have working. I hope.

Hi,

I have a problem with an update and the Milk-Econ is playing crazy, becauce every second is coming a message without the Market-Name and the Milk-Name.

What must I do now???

I have deactivated the older Version of the Milk-Mod in the MCM-Menu

and then I saved the Game. The Milk-Mod is deinstalling.

Now I am loading the game, an error-message is coming and I saved the Game again.

Then I am installing the new Version and I am loading the last Save.

The messages of Milk- and Econ-Mod installed is coming

and now comes thousands messages of the Milk-Econ without a Market-Name and the Milk-Name.

I just had nearly the same problem.

Load the game and deactivate the mod.

Save and exit skyrim.

Delete the esp and script files manually.

Start skyrim and load the game.

There should be no messages now.

Save and exit

Install the latest version

Now it should work. If you want to have your old stats, just do it by console ;P

So I'm still working on my new 'adventure' in learning NifSkope and Blender. I'm *hoping* that i'm getting better. This is after about three hours of work today. 

A blender version (so far) of the chopped down Milk Harness attached to the "0" body of the Base CBBE body.

milkharnessii.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So I guess I'm 'slowly' getting there.

Could the 'wet body' effect (after sex) from sexis/Sanguines debauchery be added after milking(it could definitely pass as milk)? Is something like that even possible? I would think if you could it might have been done already  :s

Estrus also has a dripping pussy effect, could that be put near the breasts after / during milking? 

^^^^ looking good, i never really liked the idea of having to sit all the time and get milked but mobile milk machines and more variety is very cool.

I'm actually just trying to remove the 'unneeded' parts and get a more reasonable breast size (and one that should end up being adjustable with BodySlide). The cowbell collar doesn't really add a lot to *this* mod.

^^^^ looking good, i never really liked the idea of having to sit all the time and get milked but mobile milk machines and more variety is very cool.

I'm actually just trying to remove the 'unneeded' parts and get a more reasonable breast size (and one that should end up being adjustable with BodySlide). The cowbell collar doesn't really add a lot to *this* mod.

if you get time to and feel like it can you make the cowbell collar a seperate thing? or keep it in some way? i love it, i want all my cow girls lactating with their collars on to demonstrate they are nothing more than livestock now, fit for milking

After spending a good 4 hours trying to get the mod to work and enabling and disabling all non essential mods it still doesn't work, I can sit down once and it ctd's everytime after.  Is their a list of mods which are required and an upto date version of the mod that actually works I can provide my load order if it helps.

After spending a good 4 hours trying to get the mod to work and enabling and disabling all non essential mods it still doesn't work, I can sit down once and it ctd's everytime after.  Is their a list of mods which are required and an upto date version of the mod that actually works I can provide my load order if it helps.

This is just a guess.. but when your character sits down the Milking Cuirass is equipped for the duration of the milking animation. Perhaps it's somehow missing from the files you've been using?

Theirs a new milking cuirass? I've been out of game for a while and did a brief update of all the mods I played.

Not as far as I know, but the existing one using the latest skeleton update and needs BBP installed, doesn't it? Crashing at that point could be the mesh trying to load and/or your scripts needing to have the User FINIS utility run.

You might also try updating your FNIS if you havn't already. I had a similar problem when I updated but running the FNIS generator got me going again.

after searching the forum for a bit I found a bbp compatible milking cuirass, and the mod seems to work, sadly since its the summer months and skyrim runs hot during the winter months I wont really be able to test it further until early October

Hey after I make my follower milkmaid, her body became black

what happened? is there repair for this? plz help me T_T

It happened to me when I was fiddling with new body maps. I had tried the areolian nipple mod, took it off then loaded up a game and that happened. Just need to experiment with your body textures until it stops.

can you make an uninstaller in de MCM-Menu for this mod,

that I can make a clean save???

(because I have trouble with the Econ-file)

or like this here:

1) Open SexiS Config

2) Find and use Cleanup option
3) Wait for one of these 3 messages (may take up to about 20 seconds, usually less than 1):
- "SexiS: All pairs stopped." (Upper left)
- "SexiS Cleanup completed. # Pairs aborted." (Popup)
- "SexiS Cleanup complete." (Popup)
4) If using a plugin like Cupid, make sure it doesn't start a new scene. If it does, repeat 1-3.
5) Save and exit
6) Install latest version
7) Load your game and continue

Hmm... This exporting out of Blender and 'back' to Nifscope to manually fix up things... is not explained well, even *in* the tutorial.

It makes a lot of assumptions on how to do things. I thought I had done better this time, except somehow on this last try I ended up missing a whole bunch of things that did not come back from Blender. 

Sigh. Maybe tomorrow again.

Archived