[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

@irysius:

thanks for your help and I have loaded an early save and now the Mod is working correct.

I have installed the Mod "OpenCities" and I have no milking-chairs in whiterun.

I have only disabled the esp and when I'm starting the game, the messages of the Milk-Economy comes every second.

Then I have deinstalled the "OpenCities"-Mod and activated the MilkModNew.esp.

The chairs are at the back from the forge-house and the messages, who are coming every second, stayed.

Then I have loaded an early Save and now it's perfect.

für unsere deutschen Freunde des großartigen Spiels Skyrim möchte ich die deutschsprachige Übersetzung zur Laktiation-/ Milch-Mod anbieten.

Allerdings ist in dieser Ü-Arbeit noch nicht die Spriggan-Version von stobar enthalten.

Diese bezieht sich auf die zur Zeit aktuellen Version von irysius.

Dieser Mod liegt noch ein PDF-File mit anschaulichem Bildmaterial bei.

Den Melk-Cuirass habe ich allerdings UNP-kompatibel gemacht bzw., daß die richtige Skin-Textur geladen wird.

Was schreibe ich denn da?

also, da ich den UNP-Body verwende und der Melk-Kuirass auf CHSBHC basiert, habe ich in der esp-Datei angewiesen, daß für den Cuirass der richtige Skin geladen wird, damit die Brustwarzen auch dort sitzen, wo sie hingehören.

In der nächsten Version wird der Skin-Ordner mit in die Zip-Datei gepackt, so daß der CHSBHC-Skin geladen wird.

Ich denke, wer den CBBE- oder ADEC-Boddy nutzt, wird die gleichen Probleme mit den verrutschten Brustwarzen haben.

Nachtrag:

Auf Seite 27, Post 532 wurde eine neue Version der MilchWirtschafts-Mod hochgeladen, die neue Features bereithält

MilchMod -deutsch-.rar

here's a short list of mods you can use for testing:

-Stacked against gravity (TSAG) found at skyrim nexus. Armors will scale with this mod, even beyond default size.

-Manga conversions (Tera, vanilla armor etc.) found here at loverslab. Scales with the mod, some armor increases breast size but not the armor, making it seem like the breasts will spill out heh.

-Killer keo's skimpy outfits should work with this mod, found at nexus.

-Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and BBP, skyrim nexus. Also works. Only increases length of breasts it seems though, doesnt make them look more "full".

Can anyone confirm if Killer Keo's Skimpy Outfits work with this mod? Remodeled MAK CBBE and Manga armors work no problem on my end.

Noticing in-game that my custom sized Killer Keo outfits via CB++ don't have any bounce as well, which may be related to the problem (no BBP / TBBP framework I guess?). Tried re-downloading package on that thread, but the file's corrupted.

Aerial booby shot.

post-27178-0-19769300-1367199012_thumb.jpg

I get an instant CTD when I try to use the milking thrones. I'm using the latest (2013/04/27) with SD spriggan support. The spriggan seems to be working.

Do I need a certain body type (using CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod - CHSBHC-Body-Physics-ModV2-4-1 atm) or a seperate milking curass, milk bottle file or previous version

to get this to work?

Any help welcome.

I get an instant CTD when I try to use the milking thrones. I'm using the latest (2013/04/27) with SD spriggan support. The spriggan seems to be working.

Do I need a certain body type (using CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod - CHSBHC-Body-Physics-ModV2-4-1 atm) or a seperate milking curass, milk bottle file or previous version

to get this to work?

Any help welcome.

If it CTDs immediately, that sounds as though the milking cuirass might be missing some file; try installing the 4/19 version and then overwriting with the 4/27 version.  If that works, then I must have missed packaging some necessary file.  Installing a separate milking cuirass might also solve it.

If it CTDs immediately, that sounds as though the milking cuirass might be missing some file; try installing the 4/19 version and then overwriting with the 4/27 version.  If that works, then I must have missed packaging some necessary file.  Installing a separate milking cuirass might also solve it.

I've installed both of the versions like Stobor said and am getting the CTD. These are all I have for this mod.

I am getting the two initialization messages at start-up.

All I have are the 19 and 27 versions, are there additional files required?

If I install the milking curass over your MME it works. I noticed there are several files and folders in the Minlking curass Scripts and Sounds folders that are missing from MME

Thanks for the help

That's the same arrangement as my install - so I guess it makes sense that it would work.

I don't think those extra scripts are actually related to MilkMod, but it is possible that I have accidentally included a reference to them when recompiling MilkMod scripts.

If anyone else has the same problem, try reverting to the 4/19 version, until I can figure out what I missed.

Just a quick update.  Learning Blender/Nifskope is proving to be more problematic than I initially thought.  This shit is not straightforward with all the different versions and tutorials not matching up in version number.

I am getting slightly frustrated, to say the least, which is why I will work on setting up the rest of the milk chairs in a separate .esp (and learning how to place objects in CK) and getting that out so people have at least a complete milk economy model, before I head back into the modelling training.

That and I have no fucking clue how .dds works with blender or nifskope.  I assume there must be a way to paint onto a model?  Unless these artists are just so good they can map 2D images to 3D in their fucking heads without having to see the 2D on the 3D model right away.

If you have any good guides and have gone through the process yourself, feel free to PM me.

Man, programming is so much easier than generating assets.

That and I have no fucking clue how .dds works with blender or nifskope.  I assume there must be a way to paint onto a model?  Unless these artists are just so good they can map 2D images to 3D in their fucking heads without having to see the 2D on the 3D model right away.

One thing I used to do that helped as a trick was to go into microsoft excel and create a numeric grid that went from 1-100 or something and set all the cells so they're equally spaced and in a nice grid. Then screenshot it and creatr it as a dds or other texture file and slap that on whatever you want to skin. Load the asset into whatever you have and take screenshots at various angles ands you now have a numeric reference for what goes where. Can then build the textures of details on the grid and eventually remove the grid layer entirely if you are done.

It's not perfect, but it can save some headache until you find a better way. :)

One thing I used to do that helped as a trick was to go into microsoft excel and create a numeric grid that went from 1-100 or something and set all the cells so they're equally spaced and in a nice grid. Then screenshot it and creatr it as a dds or other texture file and slap that on whatever you want to skin. Load the asset into whatever you have and take screenshots at various angles ands you now have a numeric reference for what goes where. Can then build the textures of details on the grid and eventually remove the grid layer entirely if you are done.

It's not perfect, but it can save some headache until you find a better way. :)

Holy shit that sounds like a good idea, tyvm

Alright, here's extra locations to tide over the estimated long period of time it'll take me to learn the basics of getting modelling done.

I'll list 'em below.  If you have mods that modify these areas, you may or may not experience a CTD.

If you have a conflicting location, let me know, along with the mod you believe it is in conflict with, and I'll see about moving the chair locations.

Do keep a previous copy of your MilkModNEW.esp as backup ya, otherwise you'll have to redownload my copy a couple pages back.

Just replace the existing .esp.

DawnStar
- near the inn

Falkreath
- near the general goods vendor

Markarth
- turn the corner outside of dibella's temple

Orc
- one at each stronghold, near the apothecary

Riften
- outside of mara's temple
- shor's stone, near the campfire

Solitude
- outside of the inn
- dragon's bridge, outside of the inn
- morthal, near jarl's house

Whiterun
- (pre-existing) behind the blacksmith
- outside, 2nd floor, general goods vendor
- Rorikstead outside of inn

Windhelm
- Windhelm, near the blacksmith
- Winterhold, opposite of the jarl's house

Caravan
- Ivarstead

MilkModNEW locations.rar

Alright, here's extra locations to tide over the estimated long period of time it'll take me to learn the basics of getting modelling done.

Ah great - I'd imagine the bumpy cart ride back to Windhelm managing a pair of leaking bazoongas wasn't very comfortable - thanks irysuis! Evilith is running up from Windhelm to Winterhold - I'll let you know if I run into any probelms.

post-27178-0-34061700-1367284007_thumb.jpg

Enchanting and alchemy probably becomes a bitch to perform too.

Good idea with additional milkers!

The only way to 'paint' the model known to me is Z-brush but its painting deformations in 3d. What you are looking for is Unwrap UVW (in max) that gets your 3d model into 2d template.

What are you trying to model btw? :>

Good idea with additional milkers!

The only way to 'paint' the model known to me is Z-brush but its painting deformations in 3d. What you are looking for is Unwrap UVW (in max) that gets your 3d model into 2d template.

What are you trying to model btw? :>

I was starting with werewolves, there's a particular fetish of mine I need to get out of the way. I don't have 3dsmax tho! using blender.

Plus, if I can do what I want to do with werewolves, I should be able to migrate to armours easier, although it doesn't help that the tutorials are all for armours and that's what I'm following.

Here's an idea posted by briancs159 as a reply to an Oblivion mod:

Here's an idea for a scenario to throw out there. Of course I don't know if there are any animations available to make this possible so this may be just a pipe dream. So feel free to ignore this if this is the case.

Cowgirls! as in being turned into a milking slave.

There is this farm hidden deep in the woods that is known for their delicious sweet milk. You're hired to investigate by a local competitors farm to investigate their secret. You find out first hand that their secret is that they don't actually use cows or other animals but women. They get pumped full of hormones to enlarge their breasts and get milked repeatedly. Breeding could be a part of it if you're female or if you could detect if your character is already pregnant then a bonus to your milk production. After the scenario is over and you escape you could have a secondary effect that would require you to milk your tits after a while to relieve the pressure of milk building up. Your breasts have been conditioned to produce milk so you'd be stuck with the consequences.

I think it is a great story/questline for this mod!

Like many people, i get an instant CTD when I try to use the milking thrones.

For me the problem is the Milk Cuirass.

I am not sure but i read  that i need Dawnguard to use this armor.

My question is : I need to have Dawnguard to try this intresting mod?

make sure you have the armor meshes for the milking cuirass first.  Which zip did you download?  If it's related to the SD spriggan version, please go back up and re-read stobor's replies.

There is this farm hidden deep in the woods that is known for their delicious sweet milk. You're hired to investigate by a local competitors farm to investigate their secret. You find out first hand that their secret is that they don't actually use cows or other animals but women. They get pumped full of hormones to enlarge their breasts and get milked repeatedly. Breeding could be a part of it if you're female or if you could detect if your character is already pregnant then a bonus to your milk production. After the scenario is over and you escape you could have a secondary effect that would require you to milk your tits after a while to relieve the pressure of milk building up. Your breasts have been conditioned to produce milk so you'd be stuck with the consequences.

This is indeed an awesome idea, but it requires: dialogues, story, map designing and tons of CK work, while most people that are contributing here are... scripters.

This is indeed an awesome idea, but it requires: dialogues, story, map designing and tons of CK work, while most people that are contributing here are... scripters.

Yea, but shoud someone with those abilities see this thread, this mod will grow out to be a great story/quest mod with awesome features.

Guys, post some ideas how in your opinion females should be affected with lactation (for future versions or new mod).

Was thinking about mix of original authors cowrace or breast injection from two posts above or something like that. DB sanctuary torture rooms milk slaves? :D

Should every unique npc be milk-able? Just followers and player?

Everything seems possible - made whole whiterun become 'milkable' on one load. Npcs milking themselves when full (on magic throne ofc!) etc, but it didnt make much sense... so need fresh perverted ideas!

Guys, post some ideas how in your opinion females should be affected with lactation (for future versions or new mod).

Was thinking about mix of original authors cowrace or breast injection from two posts above or something like that. DB sanctuary torture rooms milk slaves? :D

Should every unique npc be milk-able? Just followers and player?

Everything seems possible - made whole whiterun become 'milkable' on one load. Npcs milking themselves when full (on magic throne ofc!) etc, but it didnt make much sense... so need fresh perverted ideas!

zax, pics of the entire whiterun milkable or it did not happen.  :P

so were they lining up to get milked?

The things that are swirling in my head are too heavily influenced by manga/hentai, and would be entirely unoriginal.

Irysius.

Have you thought about making an entirely new thread? It could get annoying for people to have to go through pages to find the latest download files. Plus people would think this mod is dead as the original uploader says hes stopped working on it.

That way you could constantly update the thread, and this mod would be more active with maybe even a few people helping out.

I don't know if this has already been mentioned (it probably has) then my apologies if it has already been answered, and keep up the good work, i'm glad that this mod continues to grow.

zax, pics of the entire whiterun milkable or it did not happen.  :P

so were they lining up to get milked?

The things that are swirling in my head are too heavily influenced by manga/hentai, and would be entirely unoriginal.

a0ea16251966932.jpg

Lining up isnt possible with furnitures unfortunately (on pic they are waiting after milking not before), but as long as one throne is free one of them comes to use it as long as she is full enough.

Gogo, hentai is fine! We just need to somehow capture them! Insta transforming everything on sight into full time cow doesnt make as much sense as I thought. :(

Archived