[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

After sitting in the chair for the first time, I get the "is Milk Maid" message, however, if I sit in the chair again, I get a CTD.

Are there required files for this, aside from the skse of course?

The basic milk cuirass is BBP, so you need the skeleton and the bouncing breast physics installed or it will CTD on you.

You guys should make a new thread so you can have all the downloads and projects in one spot.

I actually have to agree with this.

Odd thing I've encountered. I'm at the max level and I'm looking at my active magic effects. Just got milked, it says I'm getting the carry bonus for milked breasts but also the penalty for the ginourmous 200 pound tits at the same time.

Does anyone know a model modder that would be able to look at my blender files to see what I'm doing wrong? Each time I export my 0 and 1 NIFs to NifSkope, it messes up the structure and loses the Dismember data (even though I'm pretty sure I got it set up right). And You can't copy the Dimember data back over like you can your texture information.

All I get when I manage to get NifSkope to save the files in Skyrim is a really broken outfit.

@arthurh

Hi! not a modder myself (I'm just starting and I use 3dsmax) could it be that the original mesh you replace has different number of vertices than the mesh you have modified?

I'm not sure why that should matter when I'm exporting and creating a new NIF though. I haven't even gotten to the point of trying to make sure the texture/materials are working right.

I can actually see that the data structure is coming out of Blender really weird (no Dismemberskinmesh(sp?) under one of the TriShape meshes, etc.)

Its really bugging me...

A lot more manually in Blender and NifSkope, but I believe so. I'll say that Blender's menus are... very very different though. I actually went back over the Dismember part pretty closely in the tutorial, but it really didn't seem to export back out for the manual editing in NifSkope.

Using Aegis' Milk Mod version from Post # 589, patched with the 'hotfix' from Post #622.

Is anyone else getting Milk Economy messages that either loop with recurring smaller fonts, or incomplete messages such as:

"The demand for milk  is high!" (Not sure on exact wording; I can get screenshots if it happens again).

The double space after milk leads me to believe that a variable within the string output isn't showing up. Not sure if it's a logic or syntax problem. No game stopping/CTD problems yet though, so I can live with it for now :P

DId the ol' 'clean install' procedure of deactivating mod, save game, activating new mod version, then loading.

As a follow-up to my previous post, I believe that an in-game script 'deactivator' is necessary when updating versions in the future.

To reiterate my above post, when updating my dark elf's game up to Aegis' mod from Irysius' latest mod (I believe it's this one), some of the milk economy notifications messages were coming in partially completed (i.e. Craze for __ in ___), or at times looping several times over.

However, upon starting a new game with my Altmer spellsword elf with Aegis' latest mod, all milk messages are coming in just fine. This is making me think that some remnants of the mod or its scripts are staying behind despite following standard 'clean save' procedures.

One of the combat mods I'm using is Deadly Combat, which features an in-game 'Mod Deactivator' option you use before uninstalling it via whatever mod manager you use (had to re-install this particular mod after observing that using 'showracemenu' breaks player staggering). Perhaps the Milk Mod can have a similar feature to ensure a clean mod removal (if there truly is such a thing in Skyrim D: )?

Obligatory character pic - Using RaceMenu to color Elara up to be a wanna-be half elf Nord :P

post-27178-0-72493100-1369551106_thumb.jpg

Speaking of the RaceMenu, I've noticed it has a Breast Curve slider in addition to the Breast Size slider. Didn't know myself that you could mess with Bodyslide-like shaping features in game (provided you have the right skeleton I guess).

Could this feature perhaps solve the ol' 'torpedo boobs' dilemma of the breasts growing too laterally in some bodies?

Could this feature perhaps solve the ol' 'torpedo boobs' dilemma of the breasts growing too laterally in some bodies?

Nope, because for TBBP they are mostly painted in nipples area, if so they would end up even more torpedo like.

I mentioned this earlier, but as I dont know technical aspects related to this.... Could that "torpedo"-issue be countered by using large breast bodytype? If largest size (full) looks and works well, scaling down (milked) version obviously wouldnt have issues. For example CHSBHC V3-T has impressive large size cup and smallest size is about large CHSBHC size.

I mentioned this earlier, but as I dont know technical aspects related to this.... Could that "torpedo"-issue be countered by using large breast bodytype? If largest size (full) looks and works well, scaling down (milked) version obviously wouldnt have issues. For example CHSBHC V3-T has impressive large size cup and smallest size is about large CHSBHC size.

From what I've seen, you need to change several different breast scales, not just one. And not all of them are standard to all bodies.

And oh, would it be possible to 'earn' more Milk Mare slots via items or mini-quest objectives? Rather than strictly being limited to 'leveling' it up?

i hope there's a modder who will convert or using this milk bottle mod in available with cbbe bodyslide++

and put some water like texture coming ut from the breast when it's full with milk  :(

look at zaz animation pack.

there are peeing animations.

i tested these animations(particle system in nif file)  on breasts.

the problem is:

there is no node at the nipples to attach the animation.... so most of the animations look a littel bit strange-

And i think you prefer, that the milk/fluid comes out from the nipples... not from the whole breasts..

i will try to attach the animations to an invisible nipplepiercing/jewel as a workaround(so one can use cbbe/unp(B) etc. compatible jewels as source..)..... but i am occupied by RL work and to try to convert zaz animateed objects into usable furniture(easy to use) items for us....

so you have to be patient....

Moin

Oli

Hmmmm.... just another thing to think of...

Would be a nice thing to convert the milkmod(calculations, scripts, items ,breastgrow etc. ) in a esm, so you can use the milk pump at home...

It is a time consuming thing to herd your maids to the pumps...

Moin

Oli

Since I was slowly rewriting this code I thought about adding a few boobs and nipple stats.

They would be something like these: boobs capacity, boobs efficiency, nipple sensitivity, recovery and others in this style.

It would eventually look like that:

c67db1255862359.jpg

(stats are completely random, and there would be less of them)

For example:

capacity could increase boobs base size + milk capacity

efficiency shorten cycle time

etc

I also thought about adding some boobs/nipple accessories that would affect these stats in different ways. but thats different story.

Whats your opinion guys?

1. Keep some of them (what they should do?) or would it be too annoying to f*ck around them (especially on followers)?

2. Keep just boobs fullness and sensitivity (as it is in current version)

3. Remove sensitivity, keep just fullness

4. Dont rewrite anything

They would be something like these: boobs capacity, boobs efficiency, nipple sensitivity, recovery and others in this style.

Whats your opinion guys?

1. Keep some of them (what they should do?) or would it be too annoying to f*ck around them (especially on followers)?

4. Dont rewrite anything

I like the idea, if there will be some impact of these values. Capacity and efficiency is pretty clear. I understand sensitivity prevents you from milking until it lowers, so the boobs get heavier and you have to live with weight penalty (or maybe later other effects) longer.

I would avoid stats without impact (or with minimal impact, like reduction of milking time). Generally the higher level you have, the more complications it should bring. We have weight penalty which is perfect itself. On higher levels there might be always some penalty (because they are too big even when milked). Other growth related ideas that come to my mind - walk/run speed debuff, fatigue recovery or capacity debuffs, unability to equip heavy armor (later light or even clothes).

I'll try to come up with some ideas how other stats might affect (similar to sensitivity and efficiency).

Also related to arthurh3535 comment - I would bring some randomness to stat changes. It prevents all maids being same, but you don't need to "level up" them manually. Also the uncertainity of development is cool.

Whats your opinion guys?

4. Dont rewrite anything

Hmm starting with breast grow and milk production:

Should depend on:  Weight, Height, and Default Breast size. With a maxBreastSize that differs from woman to woman.

As example:

so if a woman has the breastsize 0.4, weight 0.5, height 0.98 her maxBreastSize should normaly not be bigger than a woman with

0.6, weight 0.8, height 0.99.....

+ a woman that begins to produce milk should also gain weight.

from weight 0.5 to weight 0.7(maxGainedWeight).... a skinny girl would look a little bit strange with a skinny body and big boobs...

Need for food(as a addon):

you have to feed yourself(as Milkmaid) or to feed your milkmaids, so the/you can produce milk.

better food/potions means better/more milk..... so you will have a motivation to go out in the wild and hunt some deer or to buy goods at a farm....

Sex(Sexlab):

A good fuck should accellerate milkproduktion and/or produce higher quality, but to much sex would lower the production/quality...

The Milkmaid Look:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14205/?

cow ears.... ;)

And at least.... for the future:

having a herd of milk maids independend of the followerFrameWork....

Moin

Oli

P.s.: We need cow tails....

P.P.s: Wer need a nice little farm for our milk maids...

+ a woman that begins to produce milk should also gain weight.

from weight 0.5 to weight 0.7(maxGainedWeight).... a skinny girl would look a little bit strange with a skinny body and big boobs...

I'd put a pretty serious limit on weight gain, as for my default bodies, that's part of how I define breast size. So only +10%-15% max if that happens.

All i wish for is more penalties when your character's breasts get too swollen

for example:

Heavier encumberment, less agility, and for the max engorgement you can't wear tops due to your character being too large

I'd really love the ideas, but Skryim isn't really set up that way.

Heavier encumberance is the penalty to carry weight.

I supposed you could model the 'less agility' as a penalty to the two weapon types, blocking and light and heavy armor?

Unfortunately, the 'torso' armor is (generally) an all or nothing thing. Skyrim basically has their armor divided into head, torso, hands/arms and feet.

Since I've had absolutely no luck with modifying the Manga Body milkcuirass (I think it's heavily done from 3DS originally) I've been starting to just try to make up the basics of my own.

Set up to work specifically while sitting down, it's about two hours worth of work so far.

post-121017-0-55161900-1369879999_thumb.jpg

I wanted to add some kind of double scaling earlier: weight scale + boobs node scale. But im not sure anymore if weight scaling would make sense here. Since its so easy to cheat, for example if we would base Capacity on NPC Weight, you would then always start your character at weight 100. Also some NPCs would start with maxxed out "weight" already.

I thought about making "Fullness" to be based on Weight, but then again, would it be better than node scaling? What do you think guys?

Also post more ideas about stats.

Btw, arthurh3535 your picture got already deleted. Upload it on some better site :)

Archived