[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

@ irysius and stobor

Thanks for the new Input! :) now i understand some things better.

Probably I don't chance my CBBE Body, but the mod is still nice. The imagination will do the rest^^

Maybe I try "SD" once again. Milk is truly a good thing to get some gold and buy youself free :)

..or mabey my Char will drink it all...alone. We will see!

Definitely don't do speedmult.  Not only is it flaky, but it affects everything - with a 50% debuff, walking looks like super slowmo.  Ugh.

I haven't noticed it though.  Just gave my horse cock mod an extended go, and the speed seems to revert back to normal just fine.  I basically copied the magic effect format from the Force mod (Star Wars Force powers) since that had a speed buff that was working equally well.

In the mean time, since I'm trying out skins, here's some pics to celebrate the release of Stoneheart manga, courtesy of ledo:

Here we go...

post-76552-0-07193300-1367547906_thumb.jpg

post-76552-0-91172800-1367547880_thumb.jpg

post-76552-0-72838600-1367547892_thumb.jpg

I'm pretty sure there's no easy way to fix the skins (wrong nipple position), esp when Proserpine defaults to UNP and her resources are embedded, and I'm too lazy to fix Khajiit (currently on MW), while I'm on manga.

I haven't noticed it though.  Just gave my horse cock mod an extended go, and the speed seems to revert back to normal just fine.  I basically copied the magic effect format from the Force mod (Star Wars Force powers) since that had a speed buff that was working equally well.

It is applied correctly and removed correctly, but it doesnt "detect" speedmult changes in time. Try to script it and make +/- speedmult effect then ADD it via script and you wont see difference till you open menu or equip something. Spell is applied instantly but speed change is delayed.

hier die neueste Version, welche auf stobor's Arbeit (Zweiglinge) basiert.

Natürlich sind auch die neuen Orte der Milchstühle enthalten.

Die Mod ist jetzt desshalb so groß, weil ich der Milch-Rüstung anwies, daß die korrekten Texturen für die CBBE/ CHSBHC ausgelegte "Rüstung" geladen werden sollen, damit User, welche z. B. den UNP-Body verwenden, keine verrutschten Brustwarzen haben.

Warum die Füße einen anderen Farbton aufweisen, weiß ich jetzt nicht, aber das ist eh irrelevant, da beim Aufstehen die zuvor angelegte Rüstung wieder angezogen wird.

Verbesserungen bezüglich der Übersetzung sind jederzeit willkommen!

MilchWirtschaftsMod-03.05.2013.rar

Hrm..wär für mich wegen CBBE ja genau das richtige. Dankbar angenommen :)

..man..wenn mein Char denken könnte. Was die gute alles mitmachen muss..Rollen getreu würde sie mich wahrscheinlich zornig zerstückeln...und das langsam.

Zusatz: Test beendet.

Schonmal keine CTD's^^ beim ersten hinsetzen bzw. anlegen der Melkausrüstung, waren die Körpertexturen bis auf Hände, Füße und Kopf schwarz. beim 2. mal war alles ok. Eine veränderung des Farbtons der Füße hab ich bei mir nicht gesehen. Der Story Modus scheint etwas zu buggen, meist kommt keine Story. Eine ist mitten im Satz abgehackt.

Aber sonst super, danke :)

Which is why the horse cock mod I put up had to use a very ridiculously complicated scheme to switch out models.  I think the penalty for having larger boobs need to be more severe, I tested out -50% movement with the horse cock mod and I didn't find it overly punishing.

Initially I wanted movement penalty too, but 'speedmult' is f*cked up and it doesnt update when I want. It updates OnEquip or "on open menu", dont remember, but not reliable. But I agree penalties for boobs should be higher, I even thought about "on all fours" movement at very high milk values, but whatever I start im getting stuck somewhere due to CK, papyrus or behaviors limitations.

I think some one mentioned an aoe heal for an ability that can be triggered with fuller breasts, and that I've tried in the form of the Release Rage (ideally it would've been an ejaculation animation, but that's beyond me).

There is female and male pissing idle in ZAZ pack!

Surely, another type of animated walk / running with an emphasis on hindered movement would add much immersion to this mod. Perhaps it can start with a single cradling arm underneath the bosom, then eventually progressing to a full blown hands grasping underneath each one.

Of all the difficulties I'm hearing with the new scripting systems in Skyrim as a whole, accept my kudoes for continuing the good fight on behalf of the LL community :)

Still running fine with the updated location Milk Mod .esp in Post #489 - no crashes or weird buggy behavior with my mod setup after a couple hours of gameplay over the span of a week or two.

Oh, another silly idea for a penalty - the chance to break your horses' back underneath the weight of engorged boobage D:

post-27178-0-87856700-1367633956_thumb.jpg

is it normal that the breast looks like this picture?
I use UNPB.

for testers, armors that work with this mod (aka the BE also applies when wearing armor) is any that changes size with the weight slider theoretically. Basically killer keo's work, calientes work etc.

here's a short list of mods you can use for testing:

-Stacked against gravity (TSAG) found at skyrim nexus. Armors will scale with this mod, even beyond default size.

-Manga conversions (Tera, vanilla armor etc.) found here at loverslab. Scales with the mod, some armor increases breast size but not the armor, making it seem like the breasts will spill out heh.

-Killer keo's skimpy outfits should work with this mod, found at nexus.

-Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and BBP, skyrim nexus. Also works. Only increases length of breasts it seems though, doesnt make them look more "full".

I used to have a custom Bodyslided version of the Remodeled MAK CBBE armor, but the breasts on that body seemed to only lengthen, as said by dybart. I checked with the BodySlide CB++ folks over at their thread; without a BBP/TBBP framework, Killer Keo's skimpy outfits won't work with this mod - at least, the outfits didn't work with me.

Yea, to me it does seem that the larger the breasts get, it tends to go to a torpedo shape. I initially thought that the mod simply messed with your body weight, but it looks like something custom is in place that only affects breast size. Not sure on the specifics myself.

**UPDATE**

Hmm, just messed around with the breast sliders on the RaceMenu mod via the Skyrim Nexus - it's definitely the same in-game enlargement as this mod provides. Looks good on a small scale, but the more redonkulous the size gets, you'll start to see the limitations in finer breast shaping.

Bodyslide CB++ would be a great alternative to in-game model changing, but it's a 3rd party program to start with, and changes the .nif model in ways I'm fairly sure the in-game Skyrim engine cannot. If this limitation is true, then the only painful alternative would be to craft a body model that features a dynamically changing breast shape with only the in-game RaceMenu breast slider (not even sure if that's possible), and create the armor sets to go along with it.

In other words, enjoy the shape you got :P

Imo, the Manga Body or Megalov's custom body adds some lower volume of the breast which looks more pleasing to myself. The breast should eventually sag due to the milky weight, but not the whole 'fried eggs hanging on a nail' sag. However, this is honestly up to personal preference, and unless the implementation to change the breast shape is simple, it's best to let the modders flesh out other aspects of the mod first before fine tuning the aesthetics.

Some bodytypes won't support larger breasts well. From my point of view regular chsbhc just makes them "longer" and some are blocky when size is increased. Starting from big size which scales down nicely would be ideal, but the problem is always convertion of clothing and armor...

I use this quite new set - CHSBHC V3-T
http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/31349-1-1360589259.jpg

50 % increased breast skeleton looks fine as well:
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16068-im-talking-about-giant-boobs/page-2?do=findComment&comment=379993

I haven't been following this thread in a long time because I've had to rebuild my computer's OS and reinstall Skyrim for the 6th time (too many bugs)... so onto my statement.

Lots and lots of activity here since the last time I visited. I look forward to testing some of the new stuff out.

I don't remember where I found this file but it seems to be the entire Milk Maid outfit that the cuirass as taken from. It should include boots, gauntlets and helmet for the outfit. I hope it works, wasn't showing up the last time I tried it. I don't know who made it or where I even found it but it must have been a link somewhere from this forum.

Maybe one of you could use this?

EDIT: If you're trying to find this armor.. the name is written in japanese so you won't see it by a console search. It's in the Glass section of the Forge but you only need iron to make it.

BBP_Milk.7z

if you go to the milking-machine the first time and you become a Milk-Maid, I would begin with level 0. When you sit down, seems a little history.

For level 1 more milking processes must be finished, based on the mod (Easy/ Classic/ Hardcore).

From level 1 to level should then be difficult to achieve.

At least the Milk-Mod have six Level, not five.

... and it`s possible, the Milk-Mod have more short storys?

... and it`s possible, the Milk-Mod have more short storys?

The short stories are actually excerpts from the text based erotic adventure game 'Corruption of Champions' (if you haven't tried it, I would certainly recommend it :) ). While we're on the topic - the game 'Cursed' has some well written lactation scenes as well - should Anonymous Man give permission to use it outside his game, of course.

But that's really it aside from community provided descriptions. I myself was mulling over providing some story stuff if/when a 'quest' about gaining the Milk Maid ability was implemented, but we'll just have to wait and see - the scripters have enough on their plate for now.

Just want to add my thanks to this awesome mod

It goes perfectly with my busty character 

edit - Just some ideas I have for this mod:

When your breasts get too engorged with milk, you can no longer wear upperbody armor(It would be cool if skyrim had the whole repair armor system that oblivion had so if your breasts went without milking for a certain time your top armor would break off)

Also a draining of stamina would make alot of sense due to the heaviness.

Just my two cents  

Guest Jenova23

Few questions...

1. Where is the link for the new milk mod I can't find it?

2. Is there a Caliente Bodyslide version for the milking cuirass I use a variety of bodyshapes...

3. What are the requirments for this mod?

4. Is there every going to be a new thread for this?

Few questions...

1. Where is the link for the new milk mod I can't find it?

2. Is there a Caliente Bodyslide version for the milking cuirass I use a variety of bodyshapes...

3. What are the requirments for this mod?

4. Is there every going to be a new thread for this?

1. Probably in my signature if everything goes well.  This is the base mod only, not the SD one by stobor.

2. When I figure out a good workflow for remodelling armor, yes.

3. Everything in the base mod, plus, if you want scaling boobs, have a skeleton that supports scaling NiNodes (like XPMS).

4. Probably when milk spray effects are in/proper milking animations.  For now it's very much a work in progress.

Also can you milk your companions I notice I have to play a female character I only play males.

Yes, but I haven't really tested it with a companion as the first maid.  Try asking one of your female companions to sit on the chair first.  I would have to dig into code and think about it for a while to verify.

here is a question is this compatible with unpb bbp with tbbp?

As far as I know, you will need the following to visually see the breast expansion:

• Armor / Body with BBP / TBBP framework.
  • Skeleton that supports BBP / TBBP movement.

However, your mileage may vary in regards to how the breast shape 'changes' as it grows. It's kinda different from body to body; not really sure on the specifics.

post-27178-0-78217700-1367799911_thumb.jpg

Also, take care in keeping ran-through foes from falling on your engorged breasts. Evilith doesn't look she enjoyed the feeling.

Archived