[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

here is a question is this compatible with unpb bbp with tbbp?

As far as I know, you will need the following to visually see the breast expansion:

• Armor / Body with BBP / TBBP framework.
  • Skeleton that supports BBP / TBBP movement.

However, your mileage may vary in regards to how the breast shape 'changes' as it grows. It's kinda different from body to body; not really sure on the specifics.

Stabbie.jpg

Also, take care in keeping ran-through foes from falling on your engorged breasts. Evilith doesn't look she enjoyed the feeling.

heh it does work with unpb bbp with tbbp only thing its missing is a unpb bbp version of the milking harness.  will have to fire up 3ds max and get to work =)  oh ive seen pics around the net showing dripping mild/inverted nipples with dribbles are those addons people made for this or just custom ones?

heh it does work with unpb bbp with tbbp only thing its missing is a unpb bbp version of the milking harness.  will have to fire up 3ds max and get to work =)  oh ive seen pics around the net showing dripping mild/inverted nipples with dribbles are those addons people made for this or just custom ones?

Please share the converted milking cuirass so I can provide it as an option when another .rar is created.

The dribbles are textures, and as a matter of fact I've been trying to locate one that works well with Manga/CBBE but do not know exactly what to search for.  I found one, but it ain't exactly what the pictures showed.

Please share the converted milking cuirass so I can provide it as an option when another .rar is created.

The dribbles are textures, and as a matter of fact I've been trying to locate one that works well with Manga/CBBE but do not know exactly what to search for.  I found one, but it ain't exactly what the pictures showed.

been working on it for a little while and i am only gonna redo the top portion the cow print panties were a little much.  so pretty mch what im saying is it will only be the top with the cups.  and ill see what i can come up with as far as those textures.  i might just end up making my own.

Edit:  wish i know how to do particle effects and havoc anims.  would do the whole squeeze your breasts into a wooden bucket bit lol.

been working on it for a little while and i am only gonna redo the top portion the cow print panties were a little much.  so pretty mch what im saying is it will only be the top with the cups.  and ill see what i can come up with as far as those textures.  i might just end up making my own.

Edit:  wish i know how to do particle effects and havoc anims.  would do the whole squeeze your breasts into a wooden bucket bit lol.

Awesome sauce.

* gah, looks like I've been wasting time learning blender.  3dsmax looks like it has the better support for importing and exporting .nifs.

I feel I need to share this bit of info about my experience rebuilding my mods to make this one work for my body.

1. Install CBBE

2. Install TBBP_main_file v.1.01 by Dragonfly found on this forum.

3. erased that annoying idle that came with TBBP with a pretty female idle.

Here comes the bad experiences

4. tried with Perfect Skeleton 32, crash on load.

tried with newest XPMS 32  1-5-1 does not work with this mod. Breasts do not grow. I tried for over an hour juggling the other mods in the load, in different order or went into Racemenu to test boob size but got instant CTD.

The only one that worked was the older 1.4. 

I was about to write a post pleading "durrrr, what was the mod order to get boobs to grow again?" when I just found the old file in my directories and used that instead of the newest one on Nexus.

I try this mod since 2 weeks and i love it . Good work everybody !

I have juste one question : what is the best body for use with this mod? (for the boobs :P)

Glad you're enjoying it.  I personally suggest ledo's Manga body.  It should consistently be on the first page.  It's the one that does nipples correctly when scaled.  His vanilla conversions and tera armors alone should be quite enough and he takes requests regularly.

I've installed the 4-19 version and then the 4-30 version overtop of it.  When I load a plain savegame I see the 2 initialization messages that popup, I head to Whiterun and sit in the chair, the game pops up the tutorial message and it says that my character is now a MilkMaid.  Nothing else happens at this point.  If I get up from the chair and then try to sit back down again, it CTDs every time.

I'm using CBBE BBP body and armor which I've bodyslide'd... I've checked via racemenu that the breasts will change size and they do.  I noticed that some other people say they were getting CTD's and then installed the milk cuirass and it worked... where can I find that?  Any other ideas for me to try?

I've installed the 4-19 version and then the 4-30 version overtop of it.  When I load a plain savegame I see the 2 initialization messages that popup, I head to Whiterun and sit in the chair, the game pops up the tutorial message and it says that my character is now a MilkMaid.  Nothing else happens at this point.  If I get up from the chair and then try to sit back down again, it CTDs every time.

I'm using CBBE BBP body and armor which I've bodyslide'd... I've checked via racemenu that the breasts will change size and they do.  I noticed that some other people say they were getting CTD's and then installed the milk cuirass and it worked... where can I find that?  Any other ideas for me to try?

The first link of my signature should have the copy of milk cuirass.  Override the esp with the second link of my signature if you want more spots to milk at.  Although you will find that the breast size will not match up correctly since you use a different body type than the provided cuirass.  I unfortunately cannot learn modelling fast enough to provide alternative body models for the cuirass, so apologies in advance.

I can guarantee the stability of the two rars I've put in my signature.  If you installed 4-30 version, which relies on SD (Sanguine's Debauchery), is worked on by stobor, and should be considered a branch, you should search through conversations between stobor and people who've installed the Spriggan version to see what kind of fixes they've ended up with.  Again, sorry that this is confusing, but in a nutshell 4-19 (mine) and 4-30 (stobor's) should be considered two separate versions that may or may not be compatible.

The first link of my signature should have the copy of milk cuirass.  Override the esp with the second link of my signature if you want more spots to milk at.  Although you will find that the breast size will not match up correctly since you use a different body type than the provided cuirass.  I unfortunately cannot learn modelling fast enough to provide alternative body models for the cuirass, so apologies in advance.

I can guarantee the stability of the two rars I've put in my signature.  If you installed 4-30 version, which relies on SD (Sanguine's Debauchery), is worked on by stobor, and should be considered a branch, you should search through conversations between stobor and people who've installed the Spriggan version to see what kind of fixes they've ended up with.  Again, sorry that this is confusing, but in a nutshell 4-19 (mine) and 4-30 (stobor's) should be considered two separate versions that may or may not be compatible.

Okay, I went through and removed everything from the 4-30 version and from the 4-19 and installed the 4-19 only.  I'm still getting the same issue.  I see the init messages, I sit down and get the tutorial message, then it says that I'm a milk maid.  I press E to get up, sit back down and get a CTD.

Any idea what else it could be?  Do I need to do anything else or install anything else in order for it to work?

I seem to have fixed my issue.  I reinstalled the XP32 animations and skeletons and reran the GenerateFNIS and then it started working.

Next question... does anyone have bodyslide++ shapedata files for the milkcuirass?  It'd be great to match it up to the same bodyslide'd body that I'm using.

Hello. I am completely lost.

Is there a compilation for the mod (last version of the milk mod (with bone scale), the economy mod, milking cuirass, and how turn followers to milk maid... ) ?

but in all case, thanks for the great job !

I'm using an old version (version before the ersion with the bone breast scale) and its working, the only little problem is that the growth is not directly visible. I must unequip the current armor to see the change size.

Hi. Somebody does not know it prepares this the milk to a manner in later ones. To this similar manner. http://whyboner.com/post/view/269 http://whyboner.com/post/view/266 http://whyboner.com/post/view/261

Single Trokturian was the oblivionhoz cow race managed to get from there into my reason.

Hey, I dont understand what you are saying, at all. But I really like the pictures you are linking to!

I was freaking worried those were questionable links to begin with.  You know, viruses and trojans and worms oh my!

I really like this mod but for some reason it automatically equips the milking armor and starts milking, so I get random messages asking if I want to keep or sell my milk (which is quite annoying when in combat, also because your armor will be unequipped to make room for the milking armor).

Does anyone else have this issue / will it be fixed soon?

Hello. I am completely lost.

Is there a compilation for the mod (last version of the milk mod (with bone scale), the economy mod, milking cuirass, and how turn followers to milk maid... ) ?

but in all case, thanks for the great job !

I'm using an old version (version before the ersion with the bone breast scale) and its working, the only little problem is that the growth is not directly visible. I must unequip the current armor to see the change size.

if you want a good latest stable version, use the links in my sig.

1st link is the base mod.  2nd link is if you want more milking locations.

If you already have an older version, I suggest performing the following tasks to reduce version conflict.

1. Turn off the old mod (uncheck the mod)

2. Load your save - it will ask you things will be missing - this is ok.

3. Make a new save.

4. Delete the old files

5. Extract and place the files from the 1st link.

If your breasts are scaling correctly when nude, then you at least have the right skin.

If you must unequip the current armor - then that specific armor doesn't support breast scaling to begin with.

You have a lot of options - newer armor conversions usually try to support this.  My personal suggestion is to go with ledo's Manga armor, as it provides the best scaling with regards to nipples, especially at larger sizes.

** The milking cuirass model (which you will automatically equip when you sit in a chair to be milked) provided in the base mod is Manga sized.  If you use a different body type regularly, I think some posters may have provided alternative body sizes.  Unfortunately I am not proficient enough of a modeller to make the conversions myself.

I am currently working on a quest line that will provide some sort of tutorial to the entire process.

There are milking chairs behind Whiterun's blacksmith.

On first load - you should see two initialization messages.

To become a milkmaid, sit in the milking chairs.  Milk maid slots are unlocked as you progress in Milk Levels, which can be gained with more milkings.

When you DO unlock additional maid slots (level 3+ i think?), you can tell a follower to sit on the chair.  First seating will convert the follower to a milk maid.

The Milk Market Panel in MCM will tell you how much you should expect if you sell your milk at a particular location.

I really like this mod but for some reason it automatically equips the milking armor and starts milking, so I get random messages asking if I want to keep or sell my milk (which is quite annoying when in combat, also because your armor will be unequipped to make room for the milking armor).

Does anyone else have this issue / will it be fixed soon?

First question.  Are you using stobor's version with SD and spriggans, or the basic version?

Second question.  Where are you experiencing these messages?  I've tried to place additional chairs out of combat range, but it is conceivable that a dragon might begin attacking an area while you are getting milked on a chair.  I'm not sure if there's anything that should be done about that specific inconvenience (dragons are assholes).

Archived