[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

I get CTD if I sit up from the.. Chair thingy and try to sit back :|

E* and instant CTD if I try to equip the armor piece

E** This is in my logs when I CTD because of the armor: (Caution, a lot of text)

[None]._SDQS_sprigganslave.OnUpdate() - "_SDQS_sprigganslave.psc" Line 137
[05/15/2013 - 06:26:59PM] Error: Cannot call Is3DLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[05/15/2013 - 06:26:59PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp27"
stack:
[05/15/2013 - 06:26:59PM] Error: Cannot call Is3DLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[05/15/2013 - 06:26:59PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp27"
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
st

The log was filled with this

is this mod has the newest version ? i've been waiting for animatic breast growing and is it work with CBBE  ?

snip}

as for CBBE, yes it works with CBBE.

Ah, did you find a CBBE version of the milk currais? I really hate the default 'gigantic huge' body that it seems set to.

A CB++ would be 1000 times awesome, but that is probably far too much work. :(

{EDIT} And weird. It looks like this mod is somehow totally incompatible with the alternate 'start as female XXX' mods. 

And it changes your gender somehow. Weird.

is this mod has the newest version ? i've been waiting for animatic breast growing and is it work with CBBE  ?

snip}

as for CBBE, yes it works with CBBE.

Ah, did you find a CBBE version of the milk currais? I really hate the default 'gigantic huge' body that it seems set to.

A CB++ would be 1000 times awesome, but that is probably far too much work. :(

{EDIT} And weird. It looks like this mod is somehow totally incompatible with the alternate 'start as female XXX' mods. 

And it changes your gender somehow. Weird.

The milk cuirass uses the manga body if i remember right, so no i didnt find a milk cuirass CBBE version.

I was answering to him that the mod is compatible with the CBBE body (as in the breast expansion will occur correctly).

If someone can add it to bodybuild however, it shouldnt be hard adjusting its proportions.

remember this mod is very much in alpha stage yet ^^ but the awesome modders are getting there :)

So "set milkflag to 1" doesn't seem to work, still have to manually change it in MCM.  Anyone know a way to get it to work without MCM?

what's milkflag?

Milkpoll is the time interval between breast growth.

Milklevel is self explanatory.

helps?

"Set milkpoll to 1"

makes it a 1 second interval and can slow down your system.

So "set milkflag to 1" doesn't seem to work, still have to manually change it in MCM.  Anyone know a way to get it to work without MCM?

Yeah, it doesn't seem to 'reset' and start. So the button in the MCM menu does more than just changes the variable. Perhaps it also sets it polling?

I was playing (a lot) with Milk Mod today. Discovered that Level 10 can max out to 1 point higher than the nipple pain threshold.

I'm not sure if that is by design or not.

Which body mod is the best for this mod?

I think, the CHSHBC-Body is the best Body for this Mod,

becausethe breasts of the UNP-Body stick out like torpedos, when they are going bigger (Level 4 or so)

At the CBBE-Body I can watch the same, only the breasts at the CHSHBC-Body are okay, when they are going bigger.

I am using the Skeleton from xp32.

Which body mod is the best for this mod?

I think, the CHSHBC-Body is the best Body for this Mod,

becausethe breasts of the UNP-Body stick out like torpedos, when they are going bigger (Level 4 or so)

At the CBBE-Body I can watch the same, only the breasts at the CHSHBC-Body are okay, when they are going bigger.

I am using the Skeleton from xp32.

And that's what the Milking Currais included right now actually uses to (listed under Manga).

I actually created a custom 'small to huge' CBB++ body that seems to be working. I may actually try to get into basic modeling again.

My problem is that I don't have the required 'older' versions of Photoshop and Blender that everything requires. 

Many body 'flavors' out there, though the defining factor for me is how the breast shape changes as this mod grows them. I believe it can only use the 'in-game' breast size slider, which can grow the breast a bit oddly when you consider that Bodyslide can shape a variety of breast aspects.

Currently rocking the CHSBHC V3-T nude body, which to my tastes is pretty good considering gravity, milky boobage weight, and shape.

post-27178-0-46774200-1368741825_thumb.png

Found an interesting mod over on the Nexus. Might help with the smoothness of the breast expanding.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35908//?

IIRC, it still using the same function. From what I understand, it's a limit of the engine and the fact you can't plug in anything but round numbers.

Ie. 0-300, which is not that many steps (and the 200+ stuff looks pretty weird most of the time.

OTOH, I've been playing with Blender and the modding Tutorial from the maker of CBB and actually got a model to load into Blender. So I might be able to cobble something up for different body types.

I think I might be stuck on the texturing though, as that requires using a DDS plugin that only works on a fairly old version of Photoshop.

saw this pop up on the nexus that people might like

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32729//?

It's a cow girl armor

That would definitely be fun!

Well... I've been learning Blender and Nifscope. I've actually been getting somewhere (which means I may actually 'design' a few outfits.)

Finicky though. But I did manage to 'render' the manga-body (actually CHBSH?) harness down to... just a milking harness. Not sure I'll be able to actually 'use' it, but it was a good learning experience.

simplemilkharness.jpg

only for german people...

This is the german Translation of this Mod

neue Version ist jetzt zu beziehen und ich hoffe, daß sich im entpackten Ordner alle notwendigen Dateien befinden.

... ansonsten m]ä[ckern bitte... ;)

Lest Euch am besten die Milch-Mod.pdf durch, denn in diesem File stehen mitunter Anweisungen drinnen und wie Ihr Eure Mod mit welchem Tool unproblematisch übersetzen könnt.

Natürlich sind Verbesserungen hinsichtlich der Übersetzung jederzeit willkommen!

den grammatikalischen Fehler konnte ich nicht beheben, wenn oben links auf dem Monitor Nachrichten bezüglich Eurer Begleiter erscheinen. 

Es heißt z. B.: Frea Brüste haben sich enorm vergrößert statt Freas Brüste haben sich enorm vergrößert.

Aber da Du mit Du angesprochen wirst, passt es wieder...

Wie ich schon schrieb, hat der Weiterentwickler dieser momentan aktuellen Mod die notwendigen *.psc-Files, die sich im Source-Ordner vom Script-Ordner befinden, nicht beigefügt.

Normalerweise ist es auch unmöglich, die *.pex-Files zu bearbeiten, aber im TESVTranslator ist ein Tool eingebaut, welches diese Scripte ausliest, die ich dann nur noch übersetzen muß, aber nicht weiter bearbeiten kann.

Milch-WirtschaftsMod-17.05.2013.rar

Just tried out the breast enlargement rings from the link in post 665 and I don't like the result. I gave one to a follower, the most powerful one and her's shrunk and stayed that way. They got so small they formed concave surfaces on her body and I could not reset it. Funny, even when I did a reload of a save I did just before the rings her body was still fucked up.

As for the cow armor it is extremely well done but at large breast settings scary things happen. Jenassa is one of my milkmaids and I have her that armor to try on with 23 breasts. The result was HUGE, with the nipples the size of cups trying to stick out of the top and lots of clipping with the center bra strap. It might be nice for the authors custom body but Im just using a simple CBBE. This might still be workable with the high quality of the armor.

Say, if I did manage to get the milking harness 'updated' and for different bodies (probably just CBBE at best) would people like it changed to match in game art assets?

I was sort of thinking that adding some Dwemor. I'm thinking that someone actually recovered an ancient dwarven device to get the most milk out of their slaves and now they are using them in Skyrim.

Oh, I forgot to ask earlier, but is it expected behavior for the different holds to request things Imperial, Briton and such? I don't think there are normally NPC followers for those milk types?

oh, I forgot to ask earlier, but is it expected behavior for the different holds to request things Imperial, Briton and such? I don't think there are normally NPC followers for those milk types?

There are some but hard to find. But if you use the Beauty/Beefcake Luxury Suite by Migal then you get a lot of different racial followers there. That's how I'm getting an Altmer and Redguard. Now a Khajit or Argonian milkmaid, that's going to be hard to find unless it's the Dragonborn's race.

oh, I forgot to ask earlier, but is it expected behavior for the different holds to request things Imperial, Briton and such? I don't think there are normally NPC followers for those milk types?

There are some but hard to find. But if you use the Beauty/Beefcake Luxury Suite by Migal then you get a lot of different racial followers there. That's how I'm getting an Altmer and Redguard. Now a Khajit or Argonian milkmaid, that's going to be hard to find unless it's the Dragonborn's race.

Sounds like a few NPC followers may need to be made (I could never get that mod to work.)

I don't remember if I suggested this long ago but here goes:

New Sounds.

During the different nipple soreness levels, I suggest different moaning sounds easily available from SexLab now. And when they get too sore, the painful noise and reaction. Sorta like in SD when you get the shackles put on you. Difficult?

So can anyone help me with my instant CTD which seems to be caused by uncompability with SD (1. With the vanilla file - newest one - I do not see the armor in glass section so I had to get a other mod for it. 2. Whenever I try to go to one of the stations and sit I get instant CTD. Same happens when I try to put on the armor piece of the mod armor (that is downloaded from another location) and the crash logs show that it has something to do with Spriggans (I have SD). If someone can help me I can provide them the log files.

Say, if I did manage to get the milking harness 'updated' and for different bodies (probably just CBBE at best) would people like it changed to match in game art assets?

I was sort of thinking that adding some Dwemor. I'm thinking that someone actually recovered an ancient dwarven device to get the most milk out of their slaves and now they are using them in Skyrim.

Could be interesting, lol

@Pfactor, good idea

@Grakhgfyetgf

CTD = no cuirass mesh or no tbbp compatible skeleton with tbbp armor

Could be interesting, lol

@Pfactor, good idea

@Grakhgfyetgf

CTD = no cuirass mesh or no tbbp compatible skeleton with tbbp armor

I indeed had the wrong skeleton, thanks for that.

But now I keep getting a looping message "DEBUG - milk polling stopped" about every 5 seconds :/

Archived