[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

• 2 months later...

so wait wait wait.. there is a huge 93 page long discussion on something called the milking economy mod? alright then let me ask a noob question. what does the mod do beside the obvious things? there's gotta be more to it than that  :-/

This is the old WIP one, it contains the basics.

After getting enough updatesthe author decided to officialy release the mod, over here u can find the updated version including good descriptions about what it exactly does: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36908-milk-mod-economy-2014-11-31/

U might find it interesting since the mod got officially release quite some time ago and a lot of updates have been going on ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Just an Update 

The Milk-o-Matic  or any hand animated breast animations  by me ( or anyone mostly ) will NOT work with HDT , I officially Give up on HDT and custom breast animations working together for now , So if you are using you will not see any breast movement when on the Milk-o-Matic or any milk type animations I provide

Cheers

So a 'fake breast' animation that just swings the torso around (or up and down with the body on its hands and knees) wouldn't work at all? Ie. don't try to animate the breasts directly, just move the body in a way that makes the breasts move in interesting ways with the harness attached?

With the outfit being CBBE/UNP/7B (or just a bodyslide so people can make it for their body type)?

Or is it just a stupid idea?

I would require the body to be stationary .....

screenshot20_by_mastercchris-d7vmhug.jpg

Fuck it, I'll dump HDT for that...

where do i download this?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Where Milk Pump?All cities are not

I have the same problem , I can't find lactacid with khajiit caravans either... I have used console commands to summon milk pumps and they do seem to work well...

But i Cant find them anywhere in the cities or dawnguard castle or anywhere...

Where Milk Pump?All cities are not

I have the same problem , I can't find lactacid with khajiit caravans either... I have used console commands to summon milk pumps and they do seem to work well...

But i Cant find them anywhere in the cities or dawnguard castle or anywhere...

Have you installed one of the MilkModPumps.ESPs?

Unfortunately, the Khajiit Caravans don't seem to be carrying Lactacid for me, either, so I can't offer advice.

Archived