[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

Could you guys Hold on , the Milk Machines for a few days , 

I'm just testing the HDT Skeleton of the which Groovtama has graciously prepared for you guys using HDT, It wont Animate at its full potential but it seems to work enough to allow decent breast movement , in some cases it looks better 

That being said I have to change the mesh to accommodate the new skeleton in order to prevent clipping Issues, including maybe the suction cups, I will also raise the platform a bit so as the machine doesn't look sunk into the ground as I see in the pics , Skyrim ground is pretty Uneven

Cheers

Keep the good work, the milk machine is one of the most amazing things in this game.

This was working great. Then i saved, exited the game and came back a few hours later. Now it give me the messages, but there is no actual milk production even after resetting/reinstalling the mod.  Might try again later, but probably going to wait for the next update. :)

This was working great. Then i saved, exited the game and came back a few hours later. Now it give me the messages, but there is no actual milk production even after resetting/reinstalling the mod.  Might try again later, but probably going to wait for the next update. :)

i guess you shouldn't have exited the game

sounds more like a your scripts have stoped working. it usualy happens when the skyrim script engine gets overloaded. more than likely the scripit engine had stoped working right befor eu exited the game. only way ive seen to fix is go back to each save till u find one its working on. also its best to get u a auto save mod to save the game in say 20 diffent slots for when stuff like this happens

1st go back to other saves one of them it be working.

2 remove some script heavy mods.

i use some scrpit heavy mods so every so often they stop working. its hard to find the balance of scripits for skyrim as each coomputer is differnt. my old computer was about same as my new one but it couldnt run half the scripits this one can.

I finally got to test the new version with the machines for the first time.

Is the entry animation supposed to be so odd? It starts off in the forward prone/bound with hands behind back for a couple seconds frozen.. then stands up and slips into the machine's frame for the milking.

Request: I wish the camera was free so you could admire the animation. I don't like going to the console and using TFC all the time. At the end of the milking it can some times be difficult to extricate yourself from the machine. I hope in future releases the placement of the machines will be better. For example, the Whiterun machines are clipping up against Warmaiden's.

OLD OLD OLD request. This could possibly be a separate supplemental mod that takes the barn from Highland Milk Farms near Rorikstead and turn it into a real milking operation. 

But I'm glad the machines are in the mod now, even in their present form. I've been watching and posting in this thread for a long time, always patient. 

3rd page eh? guess its time for a small update

REQ: mcm debug -> uninstall -> enable

if something goes wrong, like cant become milk maid or some random milk popups do clean save

in milk gen.xlsx you can see current milk generation, maybe you can come up with something better?

v 14-09-2014
General:
moved global variables to scripts, removed them from esp
made "logical" variables logical
made milk and pain variables floating
added option in mcm to reset variables
added option in mcm to disable breast scaling
added option in mcm to disable breast scaling limit

Economy:
reduced markets saturation (0-100), since i've reduced milk price 2 month ago, tax part of economy was rarely kick in
difficulty in mcm now affects economy
Milklevel now gives bonus to milk price
"mobile" milking now gives milk potions(doesn't count toward economy) and reduces gold by milk*2(think about this as bottle prices)
halfed milking upkeep costs

Milking:
some changes spriggan milking, should randomly milk followers too
changed animation when "sitting" on pump to appropriate
milking/full breasts increase arousal
arousal and Milklevel decreases pain gain during milking and increases pain reduction when milk ticks
milk production is affected by arousal, milkmaid level, base breast size, BoobPerLvl slider in mcm
base breasts(not weight) increase from whatever you had to 1
it now takes ~3 hours(without modifiers) to produce 1 milk bottle, which should resemble real life milk production

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-wip-long-life-milk-mod-expired-milk-edition/page-92?do=findComment&comment=925696

I cannot start a new game. I get the "Save cannot be upgraded, please exit and start a new game" on a NEW game. Then it freezes. Skyrim has been constantly doing this since I installed Milk Mod 9/14.

It always freezes now. (using MO if you're wondering)

Check your conflicts. I'm using MO too and every version is working fine as long as you pay attention to what is overwriting what. 

AND.... did you do the Debug -> Uninstall -> Enable as instructed?

I just installed this, reset it as per instructions, started a milkmaid, milked her, had sex with a dog (twice) and I'm not seeing any tendancies to freeze. I think the key may be to reset as soon as your save loads and the MCM registers. I've done this on 3 different saves. They all worked and they are all re-loadable. (no save corruption)

I *WILL* say I'm not happy about the time between bottles now. Takes a milk farmer right out of the market! :)

Also.... the Milk machine itself. I have to load into it a LOT of times before I get an animation with the breasts moving.

Are you just randomly choosing an animation from the set?

Have you figured out how to cycle through a few animations or the entire set?

Also... I have the pain system disabled but I'm still seeing pain reduction debug messages. MAYBE the pain reduction was happening in the previous version as well but I didn't see pain messages with the pain system disabled before.

And at 3 hours per bottle, it's going to take like 3 days to go from empty to full...... bummer....

:)

OK... well I just got the freeze as well. Reverting to previous version.

It froze as the MCM information was showing in the notification area.

The saves it did NOT freeze on, only my PC became a milkmaid.

The ones it is freezing on now have existing milk maid followers.

Not sure if that's relevant or not. Logging is off, but I'll turn it back on later and do a couple of tests again.

I *WILL* say I'm not happy about the time between bottles now. Takes a milk farmer right out of the market!  :)

Also.... the Milk machine itself. I have to load into it a LOT of times before I get an animation with the breasts moving.

Are you just randomly choosing an animation from the set?

Have you figured out how to cycle through a few animations or the entire set?

Also... I have the pain system disabled but I'm still seeing pain reduction debug messages. MAYBE the pain reduction was happening in the previous version as well but I didn't see pain messages with the pain system disabled before.

And at 3 hours per bottle, it's going to take like 3 days to go from empty to full...... bummer....

:)

well im open to suggestions to formula that'll wont make you produce like 20 milk at 10 lvl

animations randomly chosen, if i try to use zaz sexlab thread for animations milking get interrupted

there isnt much to cycle through, there are left bdsm animations with gags etc and static(no moving machine parts)

forgot to remove that pain msg =)

you can increase breast in mcm, get aroused and raise lvl to 10 witch will give you like 4 mph

OK... well I just got the freeze as well. Reverting to previous version.

It froze as the MCM information was showing in the notification area.

The saves it did NOT freeze on, only my PC became a milkmaid.

The ones it is freezing on now have existing milk maid followers.

Not sure if that's relevant or not. Logging is off, but I'll turn it back on later and do a couple of tests again.

existing? did u upgrade or clean save?

if its freezing in mcm then it needs time to update mcm

or is it freezing during uninstall or?

ed86,

The freeze happened on an existing save with a male PC and 2 female followers who were already milk maids like... level 4 or something.

Loaded the save, ... fine.

Waited for all messages in notification area to stop.... done

Went into MCM -> Milk Mod -> Debug and did the reset/uninstall.

Left MCM

Went back into MCM and Enabled Milk Mod

Left MCM

As the notifications were being displayed about starting up Milk Mod, it froze.

I use MO so it's pretty easy to reactivate the 9-14, turn on logging and run a couple tests, but I have a ton of stuff I have to do here before I can play on the computer. So might not happen until tonight or tomorrow even.

AH!

Damn.... was I supposed to "clean save"? 

I only saw the instruction to do the reset.

Guys , Im a bit busy RL , I still have to fix the clipping and the animations and stuff

I need some testers for the BBP enabled HDT skeleton for Breast animations

DON'T DOWNLOAD IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON 

Requirements -

Groovtama's Extended Skeleton V 2.06

Drop the Data Pack in your skyrim folder or Install Via Mod Manager (This will overwrite the skeleton.hkx and the skeletonfemale.hkx)

BPPHDT TESTER.rar

MAKE SURE YOU RUN FNIS 

Test the Milking Machine and some custom boobie Animations

Cheers

The Clipping will still exist I will fix that in the next ZAP update 

Some Feed Back would be nice about the motion 

ed86,

The freeze happened on an existing save with a male PC and 2 female followers who were already milk maids like... level 4 or something.

Loaded the save, ... fine.

Waited for all messages in notification area to stop.... done

Went into MCM -> Milk Mod -> Debug and did the reset/uninstall.

Left MCM

Went back into MCM and Enabled Milk Mod

Left MCM

As the notifications were being displayed about starting up Milk Mod, it froze.

I use MO so it's pretty easy to reactivate the 9-14, turn on logging and run a couple tests, but I have a ton of stuff I have to do here before I can play on the computer. So might not happen until tonight or tomorrow even.

AH!

Damn.... was I supposed to "clean save"? 

I only saw the instruction to do the reset.

clean save might help,  one of my saves  w/o cleansave didnt allow to become milk maid and were spamming milking messages when i had no milkmaids, while other were normal

Archived