[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

think the only pumps u realy have to worry about are ones thats next to tall buildings. ones like the dawnstar one thts next to a short wall isnt a problem.  the problem if your pc charcter clips thru a building not just a simple wall is that u can fall thru world. ive had it happen when a sexout animation put us in wall and when finish fell thru world.

only thing i can think of is to maybe place one otuside the whiterun stables between the stable house and stables but have where u cant sell milk from it u can only keep the milk.

btw how u get the zaz funiture to appear? i tried the animation test on the zaz but it ut it on both pc and the one i had targed.

High Milk Pump, Low Milk Pump.... I actually like the low one better. Easier to get in and out of it. And I like that it isn't so..... bound.... because I see being a Milk Maid as a voluntary thing so being stuffed into an arm-binding position just seems a bit harsh. As far as clipping through the building, it sounds like a huge pain in the ass to move the pumps so how 'bout if someone has issues with the pump placement, they just use a different location for milking? :)

OR..... place a couple pumps in the location of your choice (players.... not ed86).

If anyone wants to help hunt down a fairly large empty building or other space with large, flat floors.... I mean if you find that kind of space, we can make it our own little milking barn and ed86 can work on just making this better and better. We, as users, can help out a little too. :)

High Milk Pump, Low Milk Pump.... I actually like the low one better. Easier to get in and out of it. And I like that it isn't so..... bound.... because I see being a Milk Maid as a voluntary thing so being stuffed into an arm-binding position just seems a bit harsh. As far as clipping through the building, it sounds like a huge pain in the ass to move the pumps so how 'bout if someone has issues with the pump placement, they just use a different location for milking? :)

OR..... place a couple pumps in the location of your choice (players.... not ed86).

If anyone wants to help hunt down a fairly large empty building or other space with large, flat floors.... I mean if you find that kind of space, we can make it our own little milking barn and ed86 can work on just making this better and better. We, as users, can help out a little too. :)

you can use placeatme console command fro placing pumps, but im not sure if you can delete them after and im not sure how economy will work

due to RL reasons  i wont be here for next week or 2, depends on how fast everything ends

Is the machine SUPPOSED to equip the milking cuirass? I have the latest Zaz Animation Pack installed and I keep getting this (see pic) and it's not really clear to me by looking through the other posts if this is what is supposed to happen instead of the milking machine animations.

attachicon.gif2014-09-07_00001.jpg

Yes, it auto-equips the milking cuirass right now. The suction cups for the milking machines are a separate item in the ZaZ pack. If you go to the zbftestzone you can get them from a chest and try out the milk machines in the test zone but you won't get milked by this mod when doing that.

If you're using HDT you won't get the breast animation on the milking machine. That's not this mod's "fault". It's something being worked on by the ZaZ team as it is apparently incredibly difficult and/or different to animate the breasts with HDT enabled.

I have a UNPB (7base actually) profile that I'm running through for testing. If I use the XPMSE 1.93LE skeleton and no HDT anywhere... I get the breast animations. Even without HDT it seems if I switch to the XPMSE 2.xx series skeletons I can't get the breast animations to work. I'm not sure why and it could very well be something I'm doing incorrectly. 

The milking machine animation is a series of 14 stages (for one of the machines) and, no, they aren't all scripted into this version of Milk Mod. Ed86 is taking a break to handle some real life issues and may be absent for a week or 2. So..... we let him breathe and we enjoy what we currently have :)

Is the machine SUPPOSED to equip the milking cuirass? I have the latest Zaz Animation Pack installed and I keep getting this (see pic) and it's not really clear to me by looking through the other posts if this is what is supposed to happen instead of the milking machine animations.

attachicon.gif2014-09-07_00001.jpg

Yes, it auto-equips the milking cuirass right now. The suction cups for the milking machines are a separate item in the ZaZ pack. If you go to the zbftestzone you can get them from a chest and try out the milk machines in the test zone but you won't get milked by this mod when doing that.

If you're using HDT you won't get the breast animation on the milking machine. That's not this mod's "fault". It's something being worked on by the ZaZ team as it is apparently incredibly difficult and/or different to animate the breasts with HDT enabled.

I have a UNPB (7base actually) profile that I'm running through for testing. If I use the XPMSE 1.93LE skeleton and no HDT anywhere... I get the breast animations. Even without HDT it seems if I switch to the XPMSE 2.xx series skeletons I can't get the breast animations to work. I'm not sure why and it could very well be something I'm doing incorrectly. 

The milking machine animation is a series of 14 stages (for one of the machines) and, no, they aren't all scripted into this version of Milk Mod. Ed86 is taking a break to handle some real life issues and may be absent for a week or 2. So..... we let him breathe and we enjoy what we currently have :)

Got it :)

If you go to the zbftestzone you can get them from a chest and try out the milk machines in the test zone but you won't get milked by this mod when doing that.

how do u do that? i can get into the zone but i dont know how to get animations from the machines. i just get in and out of them. no animation

Could you guys Hold on , the Milk Machines for a few days , 

I'm just testing the HDT Skeleton of the which Groovtama has graciously prepared for you guys using HDT, It wont Animate at its full potential but it seems to work enough to allow decent breast movement , in some cases it looks better 

That being said I have to change the mesh to accommodate the new skeleton in order to prevent clipping Issues, including maybe the suction cups, I will also raise the platform a bit so as the machine doesn't look sunk into the ground as I see in the pics , Skyrim ground is pretty Uneven

Cheers

if u using a preg mod it conflict. but normaloy long as u dont get the milk maid preg it shuldnt be a problem. also the newer preg mods have a box for turning off breast node so it wont conflict.

im not using one of those but i am useing fill her up would that be a problem

It was for me.  As soon as I uninstalled 'fill her up' the breast nodes worked like they should.

I'm using Fill Her Up, Soulgem Oven, and Milk Mod and everything is fine. 

I have breast and belly node UNchecked in Soulgem Oven

Fill Her Up only affects the belly node so it does not interfere with Milk Mod (which only affects the breast nodes)

IF... you are milked to zero AND you disable milk production in Milk Mod, you can then allow Soulgem Oven to have control of breast and belly nodes again if you want to see pregnant belly and breast growth from THAT mod.

I *have* just disabled milk mod (regardless of how full she was) and turned on breast and belly nodes in Soulgem Oven. Soulgem oven takes over. When done with soulgem oven (milked to empty and no longer pregnant so all nodes are back to zero) you can uncheck the breast and belly in soulgem oven, enable Milk Mod and the breast will *pop* to the size Milk Mod thinks they should be. HOWEVER....... safest way is to only be allowing one mod control of growth and to get that mod back to zero growth, and disable/deactivate it before activating the growth parts of another mod.

Could you guys Hold on , the Milk Machines for a few days , 

I'm just testing the HDT Skeleton of the which Groovtama has graciously prepared for you guys using HDT, It wont Animate at its full potential but it seems to work enough to allow decent breast movement , in some cases it looks better 

That being said I have to change the mesh to accommodate the new skeleton in order to prevent clipping Issues, including maybe the suction cups, I will also raise the platform a bit so as the machine doesn't look sunk into the ground as I see in the pics , Skyrim ground is pretty Uneven

Cheers

Take your time. I think ed86 is taking a week or 2 off from this to handle real life things. So there is nobody to switch machines in the mod. 

If a SKELETON change happens, I'd be happy to try it out and we'll just have to live with clipping issues until ed86 can get back to this.

Archived