BDO Armor Pack for SSE - Crash when hovering over armor

Hey guys. Ive downloaded the BDO Armor Pack 1 + 2 for Skyrim. In Skyrim they for fine, but in SSE when I hover over the armors, as soon as I move my mouse to the armors in my inventory, the game crashes. Ive resaved the .esp file in the CK and Ive converted all meshes with the Nif Optimizer.

Can anyone help me please Id love to try these out. Thanks!

5 hours ago, Varithina said:

Chances are you would need to convert the meshes as well, also does it not use hdt? In which case you would need to change it to use the sse version more than likely.

They already said they converted the meshes. It's probably a texture issue. If it was an HDT issue they would've gotten a warning about incompatible dll.

@Salazar12

Make sure all textures are multiples of 4 (1024x1024, 2048x2048, etc) and that they are compressed in BC7 or BC11 format. I forgot which. To try and further isolate the issue equip the armor without going through the menu to see if that also crashes your game.  

26 minutes ago, Salazar12 said:

Thank you but sadly i cant download it, it says Its too big so i  need to download some external software and need to register which is too much since its a chinese site

I know. Maybe somebody step in download this for you and community.

4 minutes ago, SuzanoSho said:

I just downloaded it myself, gonna upload it to Google Drive and share it here if that's okay with you guys...

There are no bodyslide files in the download, just a heads up...

Go ahead upload file here. I have a question. How do you get pass 300mb limit?

:bawling: Thanks for sharing BDO armor packs. I also tried to fix texture issues on BDO complete pack causing CTD in-game. So it only contains SSE patch for pack II?

Updated: I found SSE patch for pack I same author - 9damao
There are 2 new updated esp to fix "physics" on female (=.= use translator so I'm not sure). Uploaded to Google drive for anyone want it

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XoGRpy7UHY45JmjU0KtjJUNmVoZ42_WQ

Just a warning to all, even though it says its a patch, its more of a standalone mod than a patch. To install, simply download the original mod that contains the esp file and just move the esp file into your data folder. Then move the meshes and textures from the patch download to the data folder. Do not fully install the original mod then overwrite it with the patch, it wont work. 

Hence why calling it a patch is a bit misleading XD.

But it works for me without CTD. I believed you installed wrong version before use those SSE "patch":

- BDO armor pack I version 2.0 (lastest version of this pack ) >>> use my link for SSE mesh/texture

- BDO armor pack II version 1.0>>> use SuzunoSho link for SSE mesh/texture

I agreed this is not "patch". Author just fixed armor to work with SSE version (removed some features that not working properly in SSE).
HDT-HighHeels+CBP physics working on armor. I'm not sure about bodyslide and stuffs. There are some private link sharing Bodyslide for UUNP BDO armor pack on reddit (old-version 1.5 for pack I)

On 2/11/2018 at 8:26 PM, quin666 said:

I don't trust Baidu downloader exe. 

You don't need a Baidu downloader.

I don't think you understand me, what I'm saying is that I downloaded those files from the 9damao website using my Baidu downloader. I then uploaded those files to my google drive account so that everyone else can download them, without having to use the Baidu website OR the Baidu downloader.

16 hours ago, SuzanoSho said:

You don't need a Baidu downloader.

I don't think you understand me, what I'm saying is that I downloaded those files from the 9damao website using my Baidu downloader. I then uploaded those files to my google drive account so that everyone else can download them, without having to use the Baidu website OR the Baidu downloader.

I understand you very well. From my experience five years ago Baidu exe crash my Laptop on setup. Why I don't trust Baidu Exe.:smile:

A friend asked me some questions about HDT-HH and small bug on BDO armors. I just write down here as well so people not get confused about these armor packs:

- Install Racemenu/NiOverride (alpha version for SSE). It confirmed working with BDO armor packs.No need HDT-HH. Still require SKSE64 alpha version.
- "Invisible armor" bug - Visible mesh on male but invisible mesh on female. Example: Bern armor -Black color... read below for 2 possible cases:

+ Original BDO armors come with separate armor sets for each gender (male/female). While author from 9dmao page re-worked mesh/texture pack for BDO armors, he felt unnecessary to have same set armor with different color for both gender. He/She tweaked some colored armor that only working on specific genders. It does make sense some color  looking better on one gender compared to other he/she removed physical clothing on female model what I believed causing "invisible mesh" on certain armor with old esp. Author only mentioned this tweak after released pack I for SSE. He/She also re-made esp for people only wish to use female body armor (there are 2 esp files on description page, one for both and one for only female). There is no new esp supporting pack II for only female.
+ It's common bug to have invisible mesh when you equip wrong armor on body type. Like i stated above, some armor are specially made for only male or vice versa. It may works on certain color armor set for both genders. Sometimes it causes invisible mesh on opposite gender.

Updated: Fix wrong info I put in statement in first part-  something related to remove physical female clothing support on author's description...
* I haven't test all these armors in game. I only got it for a friend's request. Since my friends asked me for help with these bugs, I simply tried my best to explain and gave possible info to him/her.

Thanks to both uploaders of the patch helped alot. 

On a side note, anybody know how to change edit the positions of the armor katanas that go on the back and hips? The gap and rotation is really annoying me and I wanted to rotate flip the katanas (back) so they go over the right shoulder instead of the left.

Edit: NVM figured it out using outfit studio. Was quite easy really. 

BTW, anybody open the Gavi Regan armor and find that the armor is missing the arm? Textures seem invisible. Anybody know how to fix this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/12/2018 at 1:42 PM, Kwon777 said:

But it works for me without CTD. I believed you installed wrong version before use those SSE "patch":

- BDO armor pack I version 2.0 (lastest version of this pack ) >>> use my link for SSE mesh/texture

- BDO armor pack II version 1.0>>> use SuzunoSho link for SSE mesh/texture

I agreed this is not "patch". Author just fixed armor to work with SSE version (removed some features that not working properly in SSE).
HDT-HighHeels+CBP physics working on armor. I'm not sure about bodyslide and stuffs. There are some private link sharing Bodyslide for UUNP BDO armor pack on reddit (old-version 1.5 for pack I)

So all i need to do is download the mods from the 2 links that you linked in this comment and it will work for SSE?