BDO Armor Pack for SSE - Crash when hovering over armor

On 2/12/2018 at 1:42 PM, Kwon777 said:

But it works for me without CTD. I believed you installed wrong version before use those SSE "patch":

- BDO armor pack I version 2.0 (lastest version of this pack ) >>> use my link for SSE mesh/texture

- BDO armor pack II version 1.0>>> use SuzunoSho link for SSE mesh/texture

I agreed this is not "patch". Author just fixed armor to work with SSE version (removed some features that not working properly in SSE).
HDT-HighHeels+CBP physics working on armor. I'm not sure about bodyslide and stuffs. There are some private link sharing Bodyslide for UUNP BDO armor pack on reddit (old-version 1.5 for pack I)

After dling the files, the armors still doesn't appear in game SSE even after i got all the smithing perks.

On 4/29/2018 at 5:30 AM, docteur87 said:

First use the "scan texture" feature on latest SSE NIF Optimizer

It will tell you textures that have issue (if there's any)

If it's cubemap issue, load the .dds in GIMP then uncheck load mipmaps, it will make new ones when you save later.

33k3ggi.jpg

that is from ousnius

I am new to modding and this is way too complicated for me, downloading a damn armor mod doesn't need me to understand rocket science, thanks anyways feelsbadman.

• 3 months later...

I know this topic is a little old, i'm a little new to modding and i'm having trouble when the Gavi Regan armor I have everything working and ported to SE without crashes but The arm is missing and or invisible the red lined black arm, the texture is there in the data folder. I been following everything that everyone has been saying to get all this to work, but I have run into a dead end. I used the SSE Nif to see if there were any problems and its says there were none. I know what docteur said about if there were a problem then use gimp but there wasn't so im not sure what to do next. Any advice?

4 hours ago, Leisurelygrunt said:

I know this topic is a little old, i'm a little new to modding and i'm having trouble when the Gavi Regan armor I have everything working and ported to SE without crashes but The arm is missing and or invisible the red lined black arm, the texture is there in the data folder. I been following everything that everyone has been saying to get all this to work, but I have run into a dead end. I used the SSE Nif to see if there were any problems and its says there were none. I know what docteur said about if there were a problem then use gimp but there wasn't so im not sure what to do next. Any advice?

Are you Grashros? Anyway people in niftools discord server can help you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there any chance someone has an SSE-compatible version they're willing to upload somewhere? I've tried the method shown in this thread, putting the .esp from the armour pack into my data folder, then putting the textures & meshes folders from Kwon's links in there too. I get a CTD any time I try to load a game :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2018 at 9:23 PM, vikman9158 said:

Thanks to both uploaders of the patch helped alot. 

On a side note, anybody know how to change edit the positions of the armor katanas that go on the back and hips? The gap and rotation is really annoying me and I wanted to rotate flip the katanas (back) so they go over the right shoulder instead of the left.

Edit: NVM figured it out using outfit studio. Was quite easy really. 

BTW, anybody open the Gavi Regan armor and find that the armor is missing the arm? Textures seem invisible. Anybody know how to fix this?

Did you fix this because i couldnt

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/12/2018 at 2:07 AM, Kwon777 said:

:bawling: Thanks for sharing BDO armor packs. I also tried to fix texture issues on BDO complete pack causing CTD in-game. So it only contains SSE patch for pack II?

Updated: I found SSE patch for pack I same author - 9damao
There are 2 new updated esp to fix "physics" on female (=.= use translator so I'm not sure). Uploaded to Google drive for anyone want it

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XoGRpy7UHY45JmjU0KtjJUNmVoZ42_WQ

Oh my god thank your share

• 1 month later...

It's nice and all that you guys have done all of this, but GEEZ, couldn't you just already have combined them and just share that, since that's what you're already doing anyway? It's silly to make everyone go to the trouble. I've been searching everywhere for working versions of these packs, and every site is so overrun by convoluted downloads that it muddies the internet with crap that doesn't work. Why not just throw it together the way it's supposed to be and share that instead? I'm going to take both of these packs, and use xEdit to copy the records from pack II plugin into the pack one plugin and do away with the extra ESP/mod folder. Once I'm satisfied that everything is working properly, I will share one working pack right here for all to use freely. BRB! This might take 10 minutes! 

Okay, I've gotten this working, but none of the helmets work properly. On males it simply makes their head invisible, and of course, because it's put in the ESP that way, they equip Ebony helmet for females. Also, the Gavi Regan armor is completely screwed up. The legs, boots and right arm are invisible. This is just what I've found so far. I'm going to work on fixing this before I upload this as a complete package.

That being said, awesome work getting the meshes and textures worked out for SSE, though. 

On 11/4/2018 at 7:38 AM, depaulmx said:

Did you fix this because i couldnt

You can fix this in NifSkope. You need to open the weapon.nif > expand BSFadeNode > look below for the positioning ─ "x, y, z / Y, P, R" for "position / rotation" respectively > adjust and test until it works for you. 

It's weird that in the versions you guys "fixed" ALL of the helmets, cloaks and several pieces of armor are invisible, while in the BDO Complete Pack, those options work just fine. All of the helmets in the complete pack work properly, all of the cloaks show up, but not in the meshes/textures that you've all uploaded here. :(

EDIT: The issues with the ESP's uploaded here is that they're form 43 and there are no Khajiit races added for helmets, cloaks, and many other items (this is why they were invisible) I still can't figure out why the right arm, legs and boots are invisible for the Gavi Regan set. The Complete Pack for SSE ESP works much better, though it has a few sets of armors that these two do not, so I'll be adding those, fixing them and releasing a new Complete Pack with everything, hopefully, fixed.  

• 2 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 5:18 AM, alphamachina said:

It's weird that in the versions you guys "fixed" ALL of the helmets, cloaks and several pieces of armor are invisible, while in the BDO Complete Pack, those options work just fine. All of the helmets in the complete pack work properly, all of the cloaks show up, but not in the meshes/textures that you've all uploaded here. :(

EDIT: The issues with the ESP's uploaded here is that they're form 43 and there are no Khajiit races added for helmets, cloaks, and many other items (this is why they were invisible) I still can't figure out why the right arm, legs and boots are invisible for the Gavi Regan set. The Complete Pack for SSE ESP works much better, though it has a few sets of armors that these two do not, so I'll be adding those, fixing them and releasing a new Complete Pack with everything, hopefully, fixed.  

so did you finish your work?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...