New Sex mod on nexus

Lodakai

Well, the one thing that this mod (aSexMod) DOES have, is that it works flawlessly with FO4 VR! No F4SE required. I also went into the ESP and translated the German to English. I haven't tried to reach out to the Mod Author to see if he wanted my translation, but the comments section made it pretty clear that he had no intention of making an English version.

your welcome ^^

I (Sonne73 aka Raffael73) used the animations from leitos gun mod.(because im not an Animator, im a Scripter. so im ask him for the animations)

here..

2dea69-1518350383.jpg

Yea its 10 Months ago.. but sometimes im working ;) .. somteimes im gaming.. sometimes im modding..

And NO, the mod has nothing to do with 4Play and other mods from her

Its an complete standalone mod. The example was my own "aSexyMod" for skyrim (here on LL).. that uses SexLab in those Days.

00ab24-1518350430.jpg

i hope now and forever the comments aka"whhooo its a 4Play mod.. whooo".. oonnllyy we can write Mods." are ending now !

On 2/8/2018 at 1:40 AM, Wintermane555 said:

Well, the one thing that this mod (aSexMod) DOES have, is that it works flawlessly with FO4 VR! No F4SE required. 

How does this work without a player model? 

Out of all 4P mods I use only Autonomy - it is only about sex between NPC's.

From the description of this mod it is about sex between the player character and a NPC. How does that work in the VR port with no player character and with 1st person camera only?

VR well i dont it have but i gues u have a player charakter model or if not then mods.

Here ho to bring 2 nps to bang each other. Just read the discription next time.

*Put the Ring on and talk to the first NPC. Selcet "Folge mir" (Follow me). Then  Run or Teleport to an other NPC and talk to the other NPC, Select the Opion  "Sex mit Begleitung" (Sex with accompaniment)
Thats all. *

42 minutes ago, Eden said:

VR well i dont it have but i gues u have a player charakter model or if not then mods. ... Just read the discription next time.

I did.

Read the post you are replying to next time. I made some formatting changes in my previous post to assist you in this endeavour. 

• 2 years later...

Archived