View File

NIPPLE PIERCING

Hello, i would like to present you my another mod that i made. It contains 3 items in base version and 2 more in my patreon version, that are going to be updated here soon, in a week or so.

1. So what is it? Simply - three items meant to be wore on nipples. 2 piercing and one bonus Laundry pin :smiley:

2. Presentation.

U-Ring - can be found on Jewelry > Necklace

Spoiler

1.thumb.png.28fcd1faf16a256715a462dd26a13692.png7.thumb.png.8f98f38a04b782dde95ad94854bcd8c1.png

RingPiercing - can be found under gloves section

Spoiler

2.thumb.png.43dc9563e92e6b472cb69f16e970bf12.png8.thumb.png.a13e0cf3043af2488ba83ffe9f1c2199.png

Lanundry Pin

Spoiler

5.thumb.png.4b7b9b597f2ae6b6a3bdbc608b33e67e.png

3. Required to work.

I use https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4185-sims-4-heavy-boobs/ from Heliotropic so i mark it as a required one. I did not test it on other meshes, you may try.

4. Patreon version PATREON

Spoiler

4.thumb.png.8bf67b2ee89402663dcbb168aea47246.png3.thumb.png.bc844b140eedb379d41d9427e5a581d5.png

Feel free to share your creations with my mods in comments and your ideas for new mods. :smiley: 

Don't reupload on other sites w/o my permision. I hope everything works fine. I play with all major addons, like pets.

I love this and have been wanting to do something like it for a long time.  

Bummed about the compatibility issues but I'd love to add a mod like this to the optional requirements for my mod and give it some support in the form of a ingame piercing gun that would only apply this to WW nude outfits or something like that.  

Anyways, keep up the good work!  I'll be watching. 

1 hour ago, Mighty Cornholio said:

By the way, would be kind and tell me what mod is that for the rolled up grey shirt? the one as your profile photo. It looks like a cool shirt to add to me game! Thanks if you do!

The gey shirt is my another creation. You gonna see it here eventually, but now i am into small addons, like jewerly or something. Now i am thinking about a pack of horns and bunny ears from playboy :smiley: or somethingg... I also tried to make some animations for WW and i succeded, but it takes much more efford to make one (satisfying quality - i dont like to share shit)

well done on those meshes! I especially love the u-ring! the only problem I've had thus far is that two of the three free piercings are cross-enabled for male sims, which would be great if they were remotely close to the males' nipples... you might wanna check "restrict opposite gender" in future updates

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...