TarnisMartell

Skyrim VR Modding ?!

On 7/22/2018 at 8:34 PM, ntblood said:

I'd think this old Spanking mod might work in VR.

This mod works with no issues in VR. You only need to unpack the .bsa. I installed the customizer along with it. One of the best followers I've ever used. Celestine is a SSE mod that says it needs Skyui, but she works very well. 

Wouldn't it be nice to make some NPC's groin area, nipples, and butt "touchable" with the VR hands?  Like in VR Kanojo when the NPC reacts verbally and the private part moves a bit with physics. It seems desirable to even just get a verbal response when brushing hands with female NPCs' nibbles and bits, if not the physics part. I'd think this might've been suggested or looked before maybe (?).  Any ideas?
I can use the Zaz punishment crop (in VR) and it gets a verbal response and leaves marks 'though I'm thinking about a nicer kind of interaction and with hands (I have set mine to always visible with the INI).

On 8/10/2018 at 1:10 PM, ntblood said:

Wouldn't it be nice to make some NPC's groin area, nipples, and butt "touchable" with the VR hands?  Like in VR Kanojo when the NPC reacts verbally and the private part moves a bit with physics. It seems desirable to even just get a verbal response when brushing hands with female NPCs' nibbles and bits, if not the physics part. I'd think this might've been suggested or looked before maybe (?).  Any ideas?
I can use the Zaz punishment crop (in VR) and it gets a verbal response and leaves marks 'though I'm thinking about a nicer kind of interaction and with hands (I have set mine to always visible with the INI).

That would be amazing, but it sounds like quite the project. Anything involving physics like that is gonna take one smart sunuvagun to put together. 

Never done anything for Skyrim outside of the Creation Kit but if you can attatch 3D primitives to character bones and run "On Overlap" events you can do just about anything from there.