(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

I agree with you. I just thought "Klaus I Love You"'s comment was unproductive and slightly abusive. Sheluna never mentioned the "realistic" thing' date=' just that she laughed at the walk and would like to see a more "normal" one. More normal than that is not hard to imagine, not necessarily more "realistic" although it would in fact be that. It is a _very_ exaggerated walk and one I wouldn't want all or many females in my game using.. Maybe the madam of a brothel mod;)

Call me too empathetic but I'm a guy and I feel their back problems, like I do with huge boobies mods. Have at it though! I know they won't feel a thing.

[/quote']

Okay...I'm not going to mess the thread but I'm going to respond, because that's a ridiculous accusation, and leave it at that. First, whether she was doing it in jest, it was criticism. But I've somehow "abused" her by calling out the hypocrisy, really? That's ridiculous, and you're too empathetic. Second? It's just a walk animation, Dragonfly0124 shouldn't have to bend to other peoples tastes if he/she likes the animation, unless he/she is willing to. And do you know what normal means?

conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.

You can't claim my response to a comment wasn't "productive" and abusive when the original comment wasn't productive anyways. Of course it's exaggerated, and there's nothing wrong with that. Gaming in general demands you suspend your disbelief, especially in a fantasy game.

If you think that's abuse, you need to get out in the world more.

/rant

wow.. wow..

guys lets just leave it all that, okay?

its just a MOD for a GAME, why this become so serious?

a MOD for a GAME is for FUN

everyone has a different opinion, so please respect each other.

andddd

lets just back to waiting for dragonfly release it.

where is that modddddd, we're waiting.:D

wow.. wow..

guys lets just leave it all that' date=' okay?

andddd

[/quote']

Sorry buddy, but it takes time and I'm quite busy this week. I expect to finish things up within two weeks.

wow.. wow..

guys lets just leave it all that' date=' okay?

andddd

[/quote']

Sorry buddy, but it takes time and I'm quite busy this week. I expect to finish things up within two weeks.

dont worry about that, we will waiting :D

All these comments about the friking walk are pointless' date=' this is a bounce animation, that will most likely support whatever walk you have on your bloody character. The way you people are acting as if you are owed this or something. Give the OP a break, your lucky he even posted whats done so far. And who gives a rats ass what walk the OP uses for HIS animation. Jeezuss, get over yourselves people, your not all that and a bag of chips too.

[/quote']

Perhaps I'm behind the times, but last I was aware, the bounce animation was indeed directly tied to whatever walk or run you have installed. This is because we really can't do actual breast physics. Rather, ever titty bouncing mod you've ever seen was a frame-by-frame hand-made animation tied directly to whatever walk, run, turn, idle, what-have-you.

Of course I may have misunderstood what you mean by "support". If you mean that the OP intends to do similar animations for other, less ridiculous walks, thereby bypassing the complaint entirely, then yes, you're absolutely right. And if that is the case, ignore me.

What I was trying to say is' date=' does it really matter what walk the OP uses atm? it is a "WIP" trying to get the physics the way he wants them, the bounce the way he wants.

it doesn't really matter what 'WE' think of the walk being used. I'm sure adaptations will be forthcoming when it's the way he wants it. It's just the way comments are posed that gets me, as if the commenter believes he or she is somehow entitled. much like the comments made by the whiny nexus crowd. Sorry if that ruffles feathers but let the person get it done his or her way (which ever the case may be) if the final result isn't to your liking "then" let it be known. All the negativity before hand is of no use to anyone. At least suggest a better walk instead of "Oh this walk is ridiculous". At least someone is trying to make a better animation then those that are currently in use.

[/quote']

I completely agree with you about the attitude of some of the posters here, but I just wanted to point out that your original assumption is wrong.

This breast simulation is made by adding bones to the skeleton. That's all fine and well, but your character model also has to be applied correctly to that bone rig, meaning only the mesh that dragonfly releases will be compatible with it, unless other modders get permission to use his skeleton.

That said, this is only the basis for the simulation. The main component is the animation, which is done by hand, and as you may or may not know, if you install animation files, they will replace any in-game animations that they overwrite. So you will ONLY get the simulations on the animations the modder releases, unless, of course, someone else takes up the mantle and makes custom animations for this specific skeleton.

If you thought these are actual breast physics, sadly, they are not. I'm not even sure if Skyrim's engine supports soft-body (soft objects) or spring (jiggly objects) physics. Most likely it only has rigid-body (solid) and cloth physics, which means any breast simulation will forever be dependent on animations... :(

That said' date=' this is only the basis for the simulation. The main component is the animation, which is done by hand, and as you may or may not know, if you install animation files, they will replace any in-game animations that they overwrite. So you will ONLY get the simulations on the animations the modder releases, unless, of course, someone else takes up the mantle and makes custom animations for this specific skeleton.

If you thought these are actual breast physics, sadly, they are not. I'm not even sure if Skyrim's engine supports soft-body (soft objects) or spring (jiggly objects) physics. Most likely it only has rigid-body (solid) and cloth physics, which means any breast simulation will forever be dependent on animations... :(

[/quote']

I'm not absolutely certain, but I don't think you're entirely correct. The physics animations are tied to specific areas of the body mesh, which yes, needs to be compatible with the skeleton. I don't think the walk animation has as much to do with the skeleton as you suspect.

For instance, I can use any one of these BBP skeletons, and these walk animations will perform normally with any of them, regardless of the BBP body type I use them with.

Though essentially, it doesn't really matter. If this becomes the new standard for body physics/animations/whatever (which I suspect it will pretty quick), everyone will either convert their stuff for it (bodies, armors, etc.), or be forever left out in the cold by everyone who prefers this new BBP. Imagine if permission could never be obtained to support this BBP system for the UNP bodies. You could kiss UNP support goodbye in pretty short order, because the tens of thousands of players who prefer that body because of the appearance AND it's BBP capability will abandon it for a body that comes closest to suiting their tastes.

Dragonfly, this is great work and I'm very eager to get it in-game, but take your time to get it all right. We can be patient a little while longer ;)

I know 'one thing at a time', but with your improved skeleton with new bones and redone weight mapping, do you think you'd take a stab at animating the breasts for the existing sex animations for miniLovers? After this is all finished and the release candidate is sent out into the wild, of course.

For instance' date=' I can use any one of these BBP skeletons, and these walk animations will perform normally with any of them, regardless of the BBP body type I use them with.

Though essentially, it doesn't really matter. If this becomes the new standard for body physics/animations/whatever (which I suspect it will pretty quick), everyone will either convert their stuff for it (bodies, armors, etc.), or be forever left out in the cold by everyone who prefers this new BBP. Imagine if permission could never be obtained to support this BBP system for the UNP bodies. You could kiss UNP support goodbye in pretty short order, because the tens of thousands of players who prefer that body because of the appearance AND it's BBP capability will abandon it for a body that comes closest to suiting their tastes.

All the current BBP skeletons use the same hierarchy, meaning the same number of bones and the same naming convention - therefore the animations for any BBP skeleton would work on all of them. Nevertheless, it's still the animation of the breast bones themselves that gives the effect of breast physics. A walk animation that doesn't move the breast bones will have static breasts, regardless of what skeleton or mesh you're using. Similarly, a walk animation that only moves 1 breast bone per breast (instead of the 2-4 in this skeleton) will distort the breasts on Dragonfly's mesh.

I agree with you on this becoming standard, should the animations all be as high quality as the sneak-peek we've gotten so far. Hopefully Dragonfly will give everyone permission to skin their body meshes to his skeleton and customize the animations - this would become a base asset to every nude mod out there.

oh man when this gets released im going to get so many requests for this skeleton to be combined with others =( but =D the first one i will be making a combination with it for is me. =) excellent work dragonfly i eagerly await this being released for UNPB. use to use CBBE v3 but the body i was using that i made with the weight slider was exactly the same as UNPB at about 60 weight and with the UNP textures looking so much better and way more detailed than CBBE ive never thought about going back. but what your doing here is really making me reconsider. either way keep up the great work, im gunna have to keep an eye on this.

thx alot

test

skyrim1.gif

skyrim21.gif

Both animations have very good breast weighting and motion. However, a static .gif doesn't show the high heels walk (picture 1) in a good light. In-game it looks much better.

I'd personally stay with picture 1 movement animation. If you're interested in running animations there is one on the nexus similar to the Pretty Woman run for Oblivion :D.