(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

This mod is fantastic the walking looks so damn hot and the breast looks very real but umm. . . Im not trying to rush the things but my question is why the mod is not available looks finished to me its already perfect

It looks much more complicated than meets the eys actually. You need new skeleton, new mesh, new mapping file and new animations. The animations are a pain in the ass to deal with, cuz all animations with existing BBP must be remade, otherwise this new TBBP just messes up everything. I'll put up a test file for previewing purpose.

This looks awesome! It would require a ton of animations to be remade though, otherwise the breasts will look static (at best - remember Cherry's breast stretching? ugh). I might be able to help with that, send me a PM if you wanna :)

I've talked with xp32 and he said it is possible to simulate hair and cloth directly by havok' date=' the game engine used by Skyrim. This is just too good to be true:D.

[/quote']

Wait... WHAT?!

This is even bigger news than this WIP (no offense).

I'd start converting every goddamn piece of cloth and hair in my library right now! Does he have any thread anywhere that comments on this? I'd like to follow that...!

This mod is fantastic the walking looks so damn hot and the breast looks very real but umm. . . Im not trying to rush the things but my question is why the mod is not available looks finished to me its already perfect

It looks much more complicated than meets the eys actually. You need new skeleton' date=' new mesh, new mapping file and new animations. The animations are a pain in the ass to deal with, cuz all animations with existing BBP must be remade, otherwise this new TBBP just messes up everything. I'll put up a test file for previewing purpose.

[/quote']

I didn't think in that but I think the wait will worth when the mod is fully release, I will say it again it fantastic looks so damn real can't wait to try it with my charactar :D

Forgive my newness but can someone tell me how to download this? I dont see a link anywhere. Thanks

You DON'T.... You wait for the Actual MOD to be released... This is just one fellow modder helping another to finish the process or get the mod out a little faster.. The download that has 83 or more downloads is not for us...LOL... It's ok though we're all here to help..

PS... Let's all hope the process is fast and everything comes along as planned... I imagine we are all willing to test any Beta that may be necessary.. GOOD LUCK. May the Lab be with you...

Could somebody upload a video with a walk different from this ridiculous "sexy walk", please ? Since every time I look at the moves, I'm laughing a lot.

Really, you find this walk sexy ? Even prostitutes don't walk like that...

More seriously, I would like to see the BBP simulation with a more "normal" walk. That's all... With less useless torso & hips moves.

PS : sorry for all the MEN who love this catwalk. It's just... A big joke to MY eyes. *bows*

Could somebody upload a video with a walk different from this ridiculous "sexy walk"' date=' please ? Since every time I look at the moves, I'm laughing a lot.

More seriously, I would like to see the BBP simulation with a more "normal" walk. That's all... With less useless torso & hips moves.

PS : sorry for all the MEN who love this catwalk. It's just... A big joke to MY eyes. *bows*

[/quote']

No offense taken here :), however I do like the high heels walk and I find it quite sexy and feminine.

About the mod itself - imho the mod should be released when it's done NOT as soon as possible :). OP, take your time, there's no need to rush things. You've already done something impressive and awe-inspiring! :)

Wow. I have to say, I was never interested in BBP before cause i didn't think the animation looked that good, but this is amazing. I noticed you said it will require a new body mesh or something... I use CBBEv3 with the fix for v2, so I can use v2 and v3 outfits without getting the messed up texture on the hips (killerkeos among others, i've actually replaced every vanilla outfit in the game with different custom outfits) Any chance this will be compatible?

Could somebody upload a video with a walk different from this ridiculous "sexy walk"' date=' please ? Since every time I look at the moves, I'm laughing a lot.

[/quote']

Agreed I love how the breasts bounces but not kinda sure with the walking perphaps my opinion will chance If i try the mod when its released

[/quote']

So... you're critical of something that isn't realistic but you're ignoring the fact that BBP isn't actually all that realistic? Kind of hypocritical there don't you think?

[/quote']

So... you're critical of something that isn't realistic but you're ignoring the fact that BBP isn't actually all that realistic? Kind of hypocritical there don't you think?

Klaus I totally agree. 90% of these or oblivions mods were not "realistic" that's what makes them perfect for your own use of however you wanted to use them.

Eagerly looking forward to the release!

While it's still under construction I'd like to suggest that the farther the 'view' distance, the better. I recall that at some point Cherry Hotaling increased the distance at which the CHSBHC effect appears in-game. The farther the better, I say!

I'd also like to suggest (if it can be done & it's not too much work) various skeleton proportions for those who like teeny or mega this & thats, including asses. I figure any time I want to see huge asses I can cruise down to the local mall, but hey, to each his or her own.

Lastly (whew!) if you're looking to fine-tune an already delightful set of moves, this beauty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWHXftOhDrA&feature=player_embedded#t=7s

is well worth a look. Or a dozen, for that matter.

Cheers, eh?

[/quote']

So.. You like it, I think it looks ridiculous;) Real or not. I love the job Dragonfly is doing but the walk really sucks IMO. Reality in a game does not mean it looks real it means it emulates it. That walk is just weird unless you have a catwalk for them to prance on.

Edit: I'm a male and support Sheluna's comment.

wow, take it easy guys I think it useless to debate something like this, and I think dragonfly just doing this for fun only, nothing more.

To be honest when I think someone doing that in real life its just weird, too exaggerated.

but in games its different things, that's why we want to see it in games.

I'm not trying to start some debate or something, just saying.

edit: huh? when did I promoted to member???

wow' date=' take it easy guys I think it useless to debate something like this, and I think dragonfly just doing this for fun only, nothing more.

To be honest when I think someone doing that in real life its just weird, too exaggerated.

[/quote']

I agree with you. I just thought "Klaus I Love You"'s comment was unproductive and slightly abusive. Sheluna never mentioned the "realistic" thing, just that she laughed at the walk and would like to see a more "normal" one. More normal than that is not hard to imagine, not necessarily more "realistic" although it would in fact be that. It is a _very_ exaggerated walk and one I wouldn't want all or many females in my game using.. Maybe the madam of a brothel mod;)

Call me too empathetic but I'm a guy and I feel their back problems, like I do with huge boobies mods. Have at it though! I know they won't feel a thing.

wow' date=' take it easy guys I think it useless to debate something like this, and I think dragonfly just doing this for fun only, nothing more.

[/quote']

I agree with you. I just thought "Klaus I Love You"'s comment was unproductive and slightly abusive. Sheluna never mentioned the "realistic" thing, just that she laughed at the walk and would like to see a more "normal" one. More normal than that is not hard to imagine, not necessarily more "realistic" although it would in fact be that. It is a _very_ exaggerated walk and one I wouldn't want all or many females in my game using.. Maybe the madam of a brothel mod;)

Call me too empathetic but I'm a guy and I feel their back problems, like I do with huge boobies mods. Have at it though! I know they won't feel a thing.

yeah, lets just leave it separated between real and games, in games its interesting.. :P

that's why I can't wait till it released. :D

btw I still respect people who thinks that walk tempting in real life, sometimes me too, sometimes... lol

peace.

btw I still respect people who thinks that walk tempting in real life' date=' sometimes me too, sometimes... lol

peace.

[/quote']

Well, this is just an exaggerated version of a standard model (or some confident business women I see sometimes) walk in heels... I find that exaggerated swaying version really "interesting" (ie sexy :D), but I suppose not everyone will like it.

But that has nothing to do with BBP, which is a great improvement in Skyrim from what we saw until now... :heart:

It's a sign of the times. Unfortunately, thats the downside to the Internet... Random person with any opinion + anonymity + a social forum = MEGA ASSWIPE COMMENTS GALORE. Forget the fact that nobody asked for their 2 cents. Forget the fact that they could have just as easily not mentioned the walk at ALL and just commented on the awesome jiggle. Forget the fact that the author of this mod CHOSE this walk because he enjoys it. Forget the fact that this is a fantasy game with magic, dragons, vampires, in a fictional world... and comments of 'realism' are oxymoronic.

Despite all of that, they can't help digging a heaping stinking handfull of their opinion out of their asses, and smearing it all over your thread. In an effort to be on topic however...

Awesome jiggle, can't wait for it to be released, love the sexy walk, totally hawt. Thank you for your pioneering efforts to create better jiggle.